PDA

View Full Version : I got an oodle in my boodle and it's name is Minkey Boodle!

Martyr
03-16-2007, 04:21 AM
I got my mojo risin,' there's a noodle in my streudle!

Minkey Boodle!

"Shut up, Brak!"

Does anybody remember Cartoon Planet?

It was this terifically mad show. It was similar to SG C2C, except that Brak was an anchor, and it was full of wierd songs, straight up jokes, no interviews, crazy cartoons- It was just funnier than all get out.

I can't find it anywhere.

Was it devoured by SG C2C? Can it be found on a season or 2 of C2C? Or is it gone forever, only existing as a bizarre memory?

Because I really want to watch it right now. I'd pay. I'd pay cold, hard, merciless cash.

And nobody sells under the name Cartoon Planet.

Please discuss how great this show is, if your remember it, if you've never heard of it, if you have spare episodes in your collection up for sale, if you know where it can be bought barring ebay (I checked) and Cartoon Planet (Last Resort), and free downleads (I'm through with downloads. Virus scanning, false links, digging through e-trash ain't my gig).

Cool?

Or am I a loony. Has it ever really existed?

Agrias
03-16-2007, 04:33 AM
omg i remember it! i used to watch it as a very young FOB! :D
i cant believe you remembered it! :D

Ryth
03-16-2007, 04:38 AM
Oh my god, I completely forgot about that show.

Now I cannot rest until I see it once more. Thanks a lot. :p

m4tt
03-16-2007, 07:04 PM
I have three CD's that have songs/skits from Cartoon Planet and Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Other than that, I don't know of any DVDs for Cartoon Planet.

MoonsEcho
03-16-2007, 07:30 PM
I was just telling my hubby two days ago how Cartoon Network isn't worth watching anymore since SGC2C and Cartoon Planet don't air anymore.

Cartoon Planet was awesome. Of course, Brak was my favorite character on SGC2C so I was happy to see him play a bigger role on Cartoon Planet. The Magic Toenail song was love. :<3:

As for buying it, I haven't had any luck finding it either, and I've looked. Brak Show and SGC2C are easy to find, but it's like Cartoon Planet just vanished.