PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris Jokes Are Lame

Shine On...
03-16-2007, 05:54 PM
Does anyone else think this? I remember when they were kinda funny awhile ago, but now when people say them, I cry a little inside.

I mean, they used to be a little funny, but now, everyone says them and I just am so tired of him being widely talked about. For example, in my class the other day, a kid said:

"Wilt Chamberlain claims to have engaged in coitus with 20,000 women in his life, Chuck Norris calls that a slow Tuesday"

After the joke he asked me:

"Hey does anyone actually know who Chuck Norris is?'"

I just walked away at that point. I mean they're just not cool anymore in my opinion, and I wish people would just let it die already, I mean they aren't beating a dead horse anymore, They're beating a pulp that the horse used to be.

So, do you still think these jokes are good, or must they stop!?

LunarWeaver
03-16-2007, 05:56 PM
They're no "your mom".

Bunny
03-16-2007, 05:57 PM
They must be purged. They must be stopped. Let us take up arms, Mr. ... and defeat this dastardly villian before the situation gets anymore out of hand! We make the last stand for sanity now! Hoooooooooo!!

One time I said something about cancer being a horrible disease, because I have known a lot of people that suffer from it in my life, and the kid responded with "Chuuuck Norrrrris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever." I stood there, staring, for what seemed like eternity. Then I slowly opened my mouth and uttered my response, "How's about death, eh?". He was dumbfounded. Had I just threatened him? Was I joking? He did not know.

He will never find out.

SCREW YOU FILTER

Jowy
03-16-2007, 05:59 PM
I've laughed at Chuck No<i></i>rris jokes on two separate occasions:

The chapter in The Alphabet of Manliness, and the <a href=http://chuckhitler.ytmnd.com>battle against Adolf Hitler</a>

Shine On...
03-16-2007, 06:15 PM
They must be purged. They must be stopped. Let us take up arms, Mr. ... and defeat this dastardly villian before the situation gets anymore out of hand! We make the last stand for sanity now! Hoooooooooo!!

One time I said something about cancer being a horrible disease, because I have known a lot of people that suffer from it in my life, and the kid responded with "Chuuuck Norrrrris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever." I stood there, staring, for what seemed like eternity. Then I slowly opened my mouth and uttered my response, "How's about death, eh?". He was dumbfounded. Had I just threatened him? Was I joking? He did not know.

He will never find out.

SCREW YOU FILTER

See, its things like that that are just so terrible, like honestly, I've begin to think that people that rely on Chuck Norris jokes heavily, are dumber than someone who has widespread brain damage. (brain damage caused by hearing two Chuck Norris jokes in succession.)

Griff
03-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Sometimes a bunch of my friends will get together and apply Chuck Norris jokes to us.

Apparently if you spell "Griff" in scrabble, you win, forever.

Jebus
03-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Chuck No<i></i>rris jokes were an old meme about an hour before they appeared the first time.

Zeromus_X
03-16-2007, 09:22 PM
I just don't understand why people think they're funny. :p

Old Manus
03-16-2007, 09:23 PM
I've laughed at Chuck No<i></i>rris jokes on two separate occasions:

The chapter in The Alphabet of Manliness, and the <a href=http://chuckhitler.ytmnd.com>battle against Adolf Hitler</a>Yes.

edczxcvbnm
03-16-2007, 09:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIgey9NLdhk

That is why Chuck Rocks.

oddler
03-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Definitely.

Griff
03-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Why is it that I'm the only one getting filtered when typing Chuck Norris?

Jowy
03-16-2007, 10:16 PM
You have to know how to bypass the world filter. 8-)

I Took the Red Pill
03-16-2007, 10:31 PM
The bashing on Chuck Norris jokes trend is just as lame imho.

kikimm
03-16-2007, 10:56 PM
I can't stand them. Last year in this class where we never had anything to do, the only two friends I had in it would spend the entire hour exchanging those jokes. Once in awhile I couldn't help but laugh, but I would be so happy if I never heard another one in my entire life. :monster:

Levian
03-16-2007, 11:24 PM
Some of them are definitely clever and funny, but people tend to start hating things that get too popular. That's life.

Venom
03-16-2007, 11:30 PM
I used to make tons of Chuck Norris jokes. But it wore thin within a week so I guess its done.

ChUcK NoRrIs. Try filtering that one.

Nevermind...

The Mog Ninja
03-16-2007, 11:43 PM
In real life-where I live- no one says anything about Chuck Norris. But when I used to play WoW... 'dem humans never stop!

Hey wtf y cant I say cuhck nrroiss

Bunny
03-16-2007, 11:50 PM
Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris.

Bwehehehe

Psychotic
03-17-2007, 12:07 AM
These days they're so uncool that they're cool again. I'll invent one right now, and anyone who does not laugh has no soul. Chuck Norris kicked a peacock in the head and the peacock exploded!

oddler
03-17-2007, 12:15 AM
To my surprise, I have a soul.

KentaRawr!
03-17-2007, 01:45 AM
One time, I saw Chuck Norris.

(Crowd laughs)

Meat Puppet
03-17-2007, 02:13 AM
I guess there isn’t just one reason why the Walker Texas Ranger lever is such a rare sighting, despite the so many people (usually Finnish, it seems) who hunger for it.

Captain Maxx Power
03-17-2007, 02:30 AM
Captain Basch is the new chuck N0rris

Freya
03-17-2007, 02:43 AM
These days they're so uncool that they're cool again. I'll invent one right now, and anyone who does not laugh has no soul. Chuck Norris kicked a peacock in the head and the peacock exploded!

That's not nice. I have a peacock.... :(

I thought they were funny at first. but then the kids who are well, dumb, have been using them and that just ruined it. It got too popular and too overused.

Fatal Impurity
03-17-2007, 03:12 AM
I dont see the big deal about this whole Chuck Norris (Raoul Duke? I meant Chuck Norris you filtering piece of crap!) thing...its just a joke and ive never seen it used THAT much...

Agrias
03-17-2007, 03:50 AM
back in school it was the popular thing to say Raoul Duke. For instance my friend was in socials class and the teacher asked why some king was dethroned and he said "cause Raoul Duke roundhouse kicked him to the face".

Peegee
03-17-2007, 04:34 AM
Chuck Nor<b></b>ris jokes were so last month.

King Leonidas jokes are the rage :)

Slade
03-17-2007, 05:44 AM
I mean they aren't beating a dead horse anymore, They're beating a pulp that the horse used to be.
:jess:

Chuck Norris can be funny depending on the context. If it's on the internet, I generally don't find it very funny, but if someone blurts something out in real life about Chuck, then I'll crack up. I dunno, maybe it's because you just don't expect to hear it in the real world.

Yamaneko
03-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Simpsons' references? Always in, by the way.

Firo Volondé
03-17-2007, 08:34 AM
New Page

Chuck Norris jokes that are well-thought out and not just "Blah Blah Blah ChuckNorris lol" are funny.

Shine On...
03-18-2007, 03:30 AM
Some of them are tolerable, but I find most of them to be bad anyways. Most of them are just weak jokes to start with.

The worst is when people say them and don't even know who Chuck Norris is, THATS a travesty.

escobert
03-18-2007, 03:51 AM
I lol'ed when I first saw them. They're nothing special and over played now. Although I had to show my buddy the other night since he had never heard of the facts and we just saw the Mt Dew commercial.

Fatal Impurity
03-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8k3uGzgZIs

It's actually Chuck Norris reading the "Chuck Norris facts" himself...

theundeadhero
03-19-2007, 11:54 PM
They've sucked from the very first time I heard one. Sucked so hard I asked for them to be filtered out here and they were auto-changed to Raoul Duke, much to my enjoyment. The confusion that followed, and apparently still ensues, is also hilarious.

Jessweeee♪
03-20-2007, 01:30 AM
God, isn't anything funny anymore? I can't laugh at ANYTHING anymore because it all seems so cliche and overdone.

I blame Family Guy for making every thing I ever laughed at seem lame. And you guys. You have ruined funny. I hope you're happy with yourselves.

(and no, that was NOT supposed to be funny)

The Unknown Guru
03-20-2007, 08:34 PM
The last time I heard such an obvious statement was when the Pentagon announced that Iraq was having a civil war.

Shine On...
03-21-2007, 02:42 AM
OH SNAP!

Fatal Impurity
03-21-2007, 02:47 AM
They've sucked from the very first time I heard one. Sucked so hard I asked for them to be filtered out here and they were auto-changed to Raoul Duke, much to my enjoyment. The confusion that followed, and apparently still ensues, is also hilarious.

I have but this to say to you:

Raoul Duke
Raoul Duke, as played by Johnny Depp in Terry Gilliam's 1998 adaptation of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.Raoul Duke was the pseudonym used by Hunter S. Thompson for the character based on him in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Fear and Loathing was originally written under the name Raoul Duke, and Thompson periodically used the pen name for some of his later articles.

[edit] Thompson's alter ego
Duke is the main character and narrator of many of Thompson's stories, novels, and articles, often taking part of events in Thompson's life in Thompson's place. He is portrayed as an eccentric, deeply cynical hedonist with a myriad of drug addictions and a bottomless contempt for conservative American values. He is in a near-perpetual state of intoxication on whatever drugs that are available, ranging from marijuana and LSD to ether, cocaine and even human adrenaline. He usually obtains and consumes these substances in the company of his attorney, Dr. Gonzo, a half-crazed Samoan whose drug-induced frenzies give even Duke pause. (Thompson based Gonzo on his friend, the late civil rights lawyer Oscar Zeta Acosta.)
Duke is first mentioned by Thompson in his 1966 book Hell's Angels, where he is described as an outlaw with "that extra 'something'", meaning that although he breaks the law he does so in a way that is not offensive to society, but that, in fact, makes him more acceptable.
Duke is often characterised as being somewhat of an author surrogate, a source of quotes and opinions that Thompson would not necessarily be able to get away with himself. His forename, according to Thompson in interviews, was inspired by 'Raúl Castro', brother of Fidel Castro, and was probably originated as a pseudonym used to check into hotels, as in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Duke was also used so that Thompson could talk about himself - after a diving accident Thompson had to spend some time in a decompression chamber, and wrote a letter signed 'Raoul Duke' in which the pseudonym described the insanity of Thompson's condition in the chamber - holding up scrawled notes to the single glass window and ordering a television set to watch coverage of the Watergate hearings. The letter appeared in Rolling Stone in August 1973.
In The Great Shark Hunt (a large selection of articles written by Thompson) Raoul Duke's name is the one that appears on several essays that were published in newspapers and magazines, including the 'Police Chief', an article published by Scanlan's Monthly (June 1970) in which Duke is apparently an ex-police chief raging at the inadequate amount of real 'weaponry' used by the police and advertised in the (presumably invented) 'Police Chief' magazine. It was signed 'Raoul Duke (Master of Weaponry)'.
In Fear and Loathing: on the Campaign Trail '72, Thompson describes Raoul Duke as a sports writer friend, one of the few journalists who can truly write objectively instead of just talking about it. In the same section, Thompson calls journalistic objectivity "a pompous contradiction in terms", and warns the reader not to look for it under his byline.

SNOOZER
03-21-2007, 07:57 AM
OH SNAP!

I love that expression. You freaking rock!

boys from the dwarf
03-21-2007, 09:19 AM
chuck norris Chuck Norris CHUCK NORRIS chuck norris Chuck Norris chuck norris Chuck Norris

Damn.

Cz
03-21-2007, 11:33 AM
I was hating Chuck Norris jokes before it was cool. Now everyone seems to hate them, maybe I ought to start using them, just to stay ahead of the game.

{cloud}
03-21-2007, 12:32 PM
I couldnt really care for them. except i dont really know why??

gottolovetheffgirls
03-26-2007, 10:52 PM
whats wrong with you chuck norris is a god among peasents
and just to mess with you here are some jokes

Chuck Norris uses ribbed condoms inside out, so he gets the pleasure.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

When Chuck Norris has sex with a man, it is not because he is gay, but because he has run out of women.

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds till." After you ask, "Two seconds to what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Chuck Norris only masturbates to pictures of Chuck Norris.

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't fuck with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

Chuck Norris once lined up to kick the winning field goal of a high school football game. When the football went flat, he persuaded the referees to let him kick the field goal with a 3 month old child. Chuck roundhoused kicked the baby 60 yards through the uprights and then proceeded to bang every girl in the stadium.

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Chuck Norris--more than meets the eye, Chuck Norris--robot in disguise," and starred Chuck Norris as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

It was once believed that Chuck Norris actually lost a fight to a pirate, but that is a lie, created by Chuck Norris himself to lure more pirates to him. Pirates never were very smart.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris used live ammunition during all shoot-outs. When a director once said he couldn't, he replied, "Of course I can, I'm Chuck Norris," and roundhouse kicked him in the face.

If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Chuck Norris.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.

On the 7th day, God rested.... Chuck Norris took over.

When his martial arts prowess fails to resolve a situation, Chuck Norris plays dead. When playing dead doesn't work, he plays zombie.

Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Chuck Norris.

Scientists used to believe that diamond was the world's hardest substance. But then they met Chuck Norris, who gave them a roundhouse kick to the face so hard, and with so much heat and pressure, that the scientists turned into artificial Chuck Norris.

God offered Chuck Norris the gift to fly, which he swiftly declined for super strength roundhouse ability.

When Chuck Norris was denied a Bacon McMuffin at McDonalds because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a KFC.

Chuck Norris drinks napalm to quell his heartburn.

A duck's quack does not echo. Chuck Norris is solely responsible for this phenomenon. When asked why he will simply stare at you, grimly.

Chuck Norris once tried to defeat Garry Kasparov in a game of chess. When Norris lost, he won in life by roundhouse kicking Kasparov in the side of the face.

Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in Germany.

If you want a list of Chuck Norris' enemies, just check the extinct species list.

Chuck Norris has never blinked in his entire life. Never.

When Chuck Norris' wife burned the turkey one thanksgiving, Chuck said, "don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Chuck Norris."

Chuck Norris once shot an enemy plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Chuck Norris doesn't need to swallow when eating food.

If Superman and The Flash were to race to the edge of space you know who would win? Chuck Norris.

Ironically, Chuck Norris' hidden talent is invisibility.

Chuck Norris eats transformer toys in vehicle mode and poos them out transformed into a robot.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.

Chuck Norris invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Chuck Norris is kicking your ass, don't be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.

Chuck Norris invented water.

Chuck Norris went looking for a bar but couldn't find one. He walked to a vacant lot and sat there. Sure enough within an hour an a half someone constructed a bar around him. He then ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Chuck Norris yelled over the roar of the flames, "always leave things the way you found em!"

One time while sparring with Wolverine, Chuck Norris accidentally lost his left testicle. You might be familiar with it to this very day by its technical term: Jupiter.

Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

Chuck Norris is Luke Skywalker's real father.

Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Before science was invented it was once believed that autumn occurred when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked every tree in existence.

In the original pilot for Star Trek Next Generation, Chuck Norris can be seen powering the USS Enterprise warp drive with his roundhouse kicks.

oddler
03-26-2007, 10:54 PM
That is entirely too much Raoul Duke for me to handle. :barf:

gottolovetheffgirls
03-26-2007, 10:54 PM
whats wrong with you Raoul Duke is a god among peasents
and just to mess with you here are some jokes

Raoul Duke uses ribbed condoms inside out, so he gets the pleasure.

Raoul Duke' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

When Raoul Duke has sex with a man, it is not because he is gay, but because he has run out of women.

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Raoul Duke can kill him and take it.

Raoul Duke once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Raoul Duke doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

If you ask Raoul Duke what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds till." After you ask, "Two seconds to what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Raoul Duke only masturbates to pictures of Raoul Duke.

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Raoul Duke instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

Raoul Duke appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

Raoul Duke lost his virginity before his dad did.

Since 1940, the year Raoul Duke was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

Raoul Duke sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Raoul Duke brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Raoul Duke roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Raoul Duke's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF Raoul Duke!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't smurf with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

Raoul Duke does not sleep. He waits.

Raoul Duke built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Raoul Duke is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Raoul Duke Raoul Duke was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Raoul Duke smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Raoul Duke.

Raoul Duke does not have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway.

There is no chin behind Raoul Duke' beard. There is only another fist.

Raoul Duke once lined up to kick the winning field goal of a high school football game. When the football went flat, he persuaded the referees to let him kick the field goal with a 3 month old child. Chuck roundhoused kicked the baby 60 yards through the uprights and then proceeded to bang every girl in the stadium.

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Raoul Duke--more than meets the eye, Raoul Duke--robot in disguise," and starred Raoul Duke as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

The chief export of Raoul Duke is pain.

Raoul Duke is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

When Raoul Duke plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

It was once believed that Raoul Duke actually lost a fight to a pirate, but that is a lie, created by Raoul Duke himself to lure more pirates to him. Pirates never were very smart.

Raoul Duke recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Raoul Duke used live ammunition during all shoot-outs. When a director once said he couldn't, he replied, "Of course I can, I'm Raoul Duke," and roundhouse kicked him in the face.

If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Raoul Duke.

If you can see Raoul Duke, he can see you. If you can't see Raoul Duke, you may be only seconds away from death.

On the 7th day, God rested.... Raoul Duke took over.

When his martial arts prowess fails to resolve a situation, Raoul Duke plays dead. When playing dead doesn't work, he plays zombie.

Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Raoul Duke.

Scientists used to believe that diamond was the world's hardest substance. But then they met Raoul Duke, who gave them a roundhouse kick to the face so hard, and with so much heat and pressure, that the scientists turned into artificial Raoul Duke.

God offered Raoul Duke the gift to fly, which he swiftly declined for super strength roundhouse ability.

When Raoul Duke was denied a Bacon McMuffin at McDonalds because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a KFC.

Raoul Duke drinks napalm to quell his heartburn.

A duck's quack does not echo. Raoul Duke is solely responsible for this phenomenon. When asked why he will simply stare at you, grimly.

Raoul Duke once tried to defeat Garry Kasparov in a game of chess. When Norris lost, he won in life by roundhouse kicking Kasparov in the side of the face.

Raoul Duke' roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.

Raoul Duke doesn't believe in Germany.

If you want a list of Raoul Duke' enemies, just check the extinct species list.

Raoul Duke has never blinked in his entire life. Never.

When Raoul Duke' wife burned the turkey one thanksgiving, Chuck said, "don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Raoul Duke."

Raoul Duke once shot an enemy plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Raoul Duke doesn't need to swallow when eating food.

If Superman and The Flash were to race to the edge of space you know who would win? Raoul Duke.

Ironically, Raoul Duke' hidden talent is invisibility.

Raoul Duke eats transformer toys in vehicle mode and poos them out transformed into a robot.

Raoul Duke owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.

Raoul Duke invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Raoul Duke is kicking your ass, don't be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.

Raoul Duke invented water.

Raoul Duke went looking for a bar but couldn't find one. He walked to a vacant lot and sat there. Sure enough within an hour an a half someone constructed a bar around him. He then ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Raoul Duke yelled over the roar of the flames, "always leave things the way you found em!"

One time while sparring with Wolverine, Raoul Duke accidentally lost his left testicle. You might be familiar with it to this very day by its technical term: Jupiter.

Contrary to popular belief, Raoul Duke, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

Raoul Duke is Luke Skywalker's real father.

Raoul Duke does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Before science was invented it was once believed that autumn occurred when Raoul Duke roundhouse kicked every tree in existence.

In the original pilot for Star Trek Next Generation, Raoul Duke can be seen powering the USS Enterprise warp drive with his roundhouse kicks.

Old Manus
03-26-2007, 10:55 PM
Wow, you thought all those up yourself?

gottolovetheffgirls
03-26-2007, 11:11 PM
just off the top of my head the ones that I know

and sorry about that extra my computer is buggin

Old Manus
03-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Wow man, with that knowledge you can only be Chuck Norris himself.

oddler
03-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Or Chuck Nor</>ris. :shifty:

gottolovetheffgirls
03-26-2007, 11:29 PM
ha ha very funny man

nah im just human

chuck norrris isnt though

Edit by Psychotic Hey, gottolovetheffgirls, please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button instead. Thanks a whole bunch!

gottolovetheffgirls
03-26-2007, 11:43 PM
i hate how whenever some types chuck norrris correctly it goes in as raul duke is a douche

Shlup
03-27-2007, 08:30 AM
Chuck Norris thinks your face is lame.

gottolovetheffgirls
03-27-2007, 08:22 PM
u talkin about me

Shlup
03-27-2007, 08:27 PM
No.

Old Manus
03-27-2007, 08:28 PM
Why hate me Shlup :cry:

boys from the dwarf
03-27-2007, 09:21 PM
chuck norris

boosh, oh yeah. i did it! in your face chuck norris.

oddler
03-27-2007, 09:21 PM
The proper way to get that pleasant scent right before a big date is to rub oneself against Raoul Duke.

gottolovetheffgirls
03-27-2007, 10:07 PM
oh yeah good job boys from the dwarf u got to put chuck in

heres some more facts on chuck

01 Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
02 Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
03 Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
04 If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
05 Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
06 When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
07 Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.
08 Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.
09 They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take :skull::skull::skull::skull: from anybody.
10 A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

Jowy
03-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Chuck No<i></i>rris jokes have now lost any type of humor they could have had. Thanks a lot.

NINJA_Ryu
03-28-2007, 01:27 AM
Well, its just, he is Chuck Norr is! He has become the man that no one can talk lightly of, though his power is undeserved!

After first hearing them this year, i just use em to annoy one of my friends. And also make them in class in oppurtune times.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-28-2007, 01:36 AM
They're kind of funny when you read them for the first time, then they just get old. =/

Fonzie
03-28-2007, 01:38 AM
Their funny sometimes.

gottolovetheffgirls
03-31-2007, 07:12 PM
Their funny sometimes.

their funny all the time