PDA

View Full Version : Practical jokes that have gone too far.

starseeker
03-16-2007, 06:10 PM
At school at the moment, someone has decided to pull a very nasty prank.
They put :skull::skull::skull::skull: in the liquid soap dispensers in two of the loos. Everyone I've talked to agrees that the person responsible will be expelled, and one person suggested that they could be sectioned under the mental health act.

So, has anyone else been on the receiving end of, or heard of a prank that just went too far at school/uni/work etc?

Shine On...
03-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Those skulls leave the er.. um.. substance placed in the dispensers very open to interpretation.

Martyr
03-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Those skulls leave the er.. um.. substance placed in the dispensers very open to interpretation.

He's saying that a dude put skulls in the soap dispensers.

What were they? Lizard skulls? Did they really crumble and whatnot? Did it make your hands white and powdery when you washed them?

Hambone
03-16-2007, 07:22 PM
You can access EoFF at school? Lucky. Oh, and no.

Fonzie
03-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Gross man...just nasty :eep:

Jowy
03-16-2007, 07:26 PM
EoFF's 2005 April Fool's Joke.

I wasn't even posting here and I got to hear about it!

Madame Adequate
03-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Most practical jokes, by their very nature, go 'too far'.

Zeldy
03-16-2007, 09:09 PM
I wouldn't say that doing that should get you expelled. Yeah, its gross, but school toilets always are gross.
Ours arnt too bad, but they stink of smoke.

Ryth
03-16-2007, 09:12 PM
EoFF's 2005 April Fool's Joke.

Fact.

Old Manus
03-16-2007, 09:27 PM
At school at the moment, someone has decided to pull a very nasty prank.
They put :skull::skull::skull::skull: in the liquid soap dispensers in two of the loos. Everyone I've talked to agrees that the person responsible will be expelled, and one person suggested that they could be sectioned under the mental health act.

So, has anyone else been on the receiving end of, or heard of a prank that just went too far at school/uni/work etc?I think that's awesome purely on the originality.

Agrias
03-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Someone wanted to pull the ultimate prank back in high school and they actually put a homemade bomb on the gas line of the school. The police and firemen came and we all had to exit the school. It was the worst prank ever because he got caught, expelled, and he went to juve for a bit if i remember correctly, along with about half a year of community service.

Gabranth
03-16-2007, 10:36 PM
He's saying that a dude put skulls in the soap dispensers.

What were they? Lizard skulls? Did they really crumble and whatnot? Did it make your hands white and powdery when you washed them?

lmao oh geez.

and i think that prank is by far the funniest school prank i've heard...the poop actually dispensed? i did a practical joke that went "too far" one time. about 2 years ago i took a piss on my friend's face while he was passed out, and he woke up to me standing over him. luckily he was next to the toilet and i just told him my other friend was just throwing water on his face. he still believes it to this day.

a few friends from my class spray painted 07 and a penis on our school's roof, which happens to be some sort of skylights. so you'd look down at the ground and you'd see
(_))==D

from its shadow. it was pretty funny.

Firo Volondé
03-16-2007, 10:42 PM
My and my friends once tied up our principal and put him in the boot of our car. We were planning to drive to Sydney... but we got lost and ended up in Brisbane. I guess you could call that 'too far'.

Vincent, Thunder God
03-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Most practical jokes, by their very nature, go 'too far'.

Agreed.

kikimm
03-16-2007, 11:00 PM
I hate practical jokes. I just don't take them well at all. :laugh: I'd like to be one of those people that enjoys them or can just laugh them off, but nope. I don't think I've ever been on the receiving end of a really horrible one, but I have practical joked someone and it went way to far. I dunno if that's better or not. :shrug:

Yamaneko
03-16-2007, 11:20 PM
The best thing about practical jokes is the reaction from the people who get upset.

Some of the seniors our last year of high school peppered the halls with horse manure. It stunk the entire week.

Bunny
03-16-2007, 11:41 PM
I wouldn't say that doing that should get you expelled. Yeah, its gross, but school toilets always are gross.

Seeing as the practical joke damaged school property and caused a ruckus, it is perfect grounds for expulsion. Idiots should think next time before they do something like this.

Evastio
03-17-2007, 01:17 AM
I don't like pranks period.

Jokes are okay as long as they don't hurt anyone or anyone's feelings.

Madame Adequate
03-17-2007, 01:33 AM

Seeing as the practical joke damaged school property and caused a ruckus, it is perfect grounds for expulsion. Idiots should think next time before they do something like this.

I don't think ruining a soap dispenser counts as sufficient damage to school property for expulsion. Especially as nobody uses them anyway.

Bunny
03-17-2007, 01:43 AM
School property damage is school property damage. Doesn't matter who little or how big it is. The person who did that deserves to be expelled on grounds of being a retard.

Yamaneko
03-17-2007, 02:11 AM
One time I wrote on my desk during math class. Glad I didn't get caught or else I might be making license plates up in the state penitentiary.