PDA

View Full Version : Question : Archades

Serapy
03-17-2007, 09:30 AM
I'm at the part where I have to go to Archades but I don't know how to get there O_O, anybody know how? Thanks :D

I'm lvl 39, still training. Hope that's enough for me to finish the whole game

Hazzard
03-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah i think there is, cause i'm at exactly the same stage in the game as you.

Well you gotta go through the M.Highwaste which is just on the left route of Nalbina Town. If you haven't explored to Nalbina Town yet, then go north through the Dalmasca Esterlands. Well once you've gone successfully through M.Highwatse-you reach a small town where a couple of travelers are. After a nice rest at the save spot and refreshing purchase of new items/weapons/armour,etc... You continue to head north until you reach Salikawoods. There you have a boss battle and continue to head North-east and then you reach Arcades!

Hope you understand that!

Renmiri
03-17-2007, 04:36 PM
There's a catch!!!!

Two three actually.

At Salikawood you have to help the moogles "fix the gate" to Phon Coast and then use the gate.

After the "town with travelers" (Phon Coast) you go into Tchita Uplands. Over there you HAVE TO take the hunt offered by a rich guy (the hunt is not on any board nor at Montblanc's) so you get the key to enter Sochen Cave Palace.

Going north through Sochen will take you to Old Archades and that leads to Archades Nilbasse section. Then you have to do a "pine chop" quest to get to the section of Archades where the plot follows.

Jerseymilk
03-17-2007, 04:44 PM
Uh no, that's not quite right Hazzard and you've left out quite a bit there. Yes you have to go through Salika Wood, but you need to head towards the East Gate. You'll have to do a small side quest which entails finding the missing Moogle engineers that are in the woods in different areas, so they can come back and fix the gate that leads to the Phon Coast. You need to then travel through the Phon Coast, stopping at a hunter's camp along the way, and then travel through the Tchita Uplands. Once in the Tchita Uplands, you need to go through the Sochen Cave Palace, and *then* after going through it you'll be in Archades. So as you can see, you still have a ways to go and more than "one" boss battle.

Edit: And I see that Renmiri beat me to the punch. XD Oh well.

Hazzard
03-17-2007, 08:37 PM
oh crap, thanks guys for correcting me and filling me in. Cause i was just stating the brief details of what your next destination is and what the route would be like. But i never knew about the moogles and Phon castle and all that jazz.

Renmiri
03-17-2007, 09:19 PM
You gave him a good summary.

The devil is in the details ;)

PuPu
03-18-2007, 12:59 AM
When you get to the Salikawood, you can also fight an optional boss, King Bomb. Though I do not recommend you go to the Nechrol of Nabudis or the Nabreus Dreadlands, since the enemies there are tough, even if you are overleveled.

Serapy
03-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Hehe, thanks for the support guys! ^_^