it looks pretty good

the first episod is very interesting

there are about 27 episods - or something like that - I don't remember :tongue:

but I'm take'N it easy - one or two episod a day is ok

if I had time to watch it!

so anyone else have seen the movie?

LunaNaelyan
03-17-2007, 05:31 PM
I personally love the series. A lot of people whine about it not having enough of a Final Fantasy feel to it, but I disagree, it's fun to see all those familiar elements in an anime series.

Yeah, if I recall correctly there's 26 episodes (?), and since it was supposed to consist of 52 episodes at first, you can definitely see where they've had to compromise the telling of the story, and that sucks. And the summons... I hated the way they made them look :(

Otherwise, it's great and you really get to like the characters.

Kaze :love:

Remedy
03-17-2007, 08:27 PM
I lolED alot at Ur Spoiler ha ha ha ^^
well I didn't expect to see an anime of FF to be GR8
but hey, so far I'm love'N it.
thanx for sharing thoughts :: LunaNaelyan ::

Mr. Revolution
03-18-2007, 03:56 AM
Not the best representation of the Final Fantasy franchise, but I did get a kick out of it. I agree that the summons were horribly rendered, but the way in which they are summoned is quite original and entertaining. The story's interesting, and yet compared to the depth of the games, it falls a bit short. Still, what can you expect from a story that was cut in half?

I hear they released the rest of FFU in Japan as a radio drama, no? Something like "FFU: After" or FFU: Spiral"?

Remedy
03-18-2007, 07:08 AM
what can you expect from a story that was cut in half?

I hear they released the rest of FFU in Japan as a radio drama, no? Something like "FFU: After" or FFU: Spiral"?

you don't say :eek:
not again - not like FF VII Last Order and Advent Children :mad2:

GF_Diablos
03-22-2007, 11:01 AM
I have seen Unlimited, it's pretty cool. It can get a bit cheesy and confusing at times but I still like it.

{edit} They did do a radio show and a manga but I have not seen any of them

Setzer Gabianni
03-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Eh..Kaze is just another Vincent. First DVD kinda bored me..never really watched it after that :/

MikeL Valentine
03-22-2007, 07:13 PM
FF Unlimited? wow I didn't know about that it must be good :eek:
I gotta see it...

Nefarious_Virtue
03-23-2007, 03:18 PM
One of my favourite anime, watched the entire original japanese version and hated the english dub:( ,best characters are Makenshi The White Cloud and Kaze The Black Wind

"Ive Chosen The Soil For The Likes Of You!"
My favourite line:)