PDA

View Full Version : albed battle in icy place

Aerisfanatic
03-17-2007, 01:12 PM
you know that snowy place i forgot what its called but i cant seem to beet the albed in that place... right when i think i got the edge on them they kill me with that stupid mana ray, can someone please help me with this battle

Mirage
03-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Are you sure you're not talking about FFX?

Whenever you're stuck on a boss in an RPG, you can always just level up a bit.

Aerisfanatic
03-17-2007, 01:39 PM
yes its X its the place right before you get shiva

Renmiri
03-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Lake Macalania ?

Level up at Macalania woods but watch for the big blobby things. Run away from them they will kill your entire party in seconds.

Leeza
03-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Please check forums names and descriptions before starting threads.

*moves to FFX*

Da5nake
03-17-2007, 05:53 PM
lol well that's an easy battle if you are having trouble with Albed machine then you're in for it if when you face Seymour after attaining Shiva........ but like Mirage said "Level up in Macalania woods."

DarkZalera
03-17-2007, 10:47 PM
You don't need to level up, I defeated this boss with the lowest possible stats, and even still it was a piece of cake. Just make sure you can get a few thunder spells in there once you regain your magic and summons. And if you ever need to summon an aeon to finish him off, use Ixion with an overdrive gauge already full, if possible, have Yuna's overdrive gauge full as well so that you can get a double overdrive in there. Easy.

utelektr
03-17-2007, 11:36 PM
If you're really desperate, have Rikku Steal Lightning Gems from the Thunder Plains and Use them on Crawler.

Firo Volondé
03-18-2007, 12:06 AM
Use an Aeon and shield before his turn to protect against Mana Ray. It won't even use it if you don't kill the Negator, however in that case, you'll have to rely on attacks and items to do damage and heal.

Da5nake
03-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Use an Aeon and shield before his turn to protect against Mana Ray. It won't even use it if you don't kill the Negator, however in that case, you'll have to rely on attacks and items to do damage and heal.
that camera looking thing always did get in my nerves lol....... he reads your moves and tries to counter it...... but yeah have Ixion there summoned to weaken it and hopefully kill it, since you have three party members, you can have one support the summoning and any other black magics as Thunder or Thundara, and the other two, equipped with thunder weapons, physically attack the weapon, but becareful though, one shot at your party and they're down for good, unless at random you get revived some how like i did once and never figured out how in the world that happened but i never let it get to me..........

LunarWeaver
03-18-2007, 11:49 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about Albedo :(

Anything that's killing your party, just do like the others said and use an Aeon as a shield to take the big hit.