PDA

View Full Version : I hate the cold. >:[

Rye
03-17-2007, 02:40 PM
In New York, we had a bit of a blizzard, and lots of hail last night, so today the roads are like solid ice. So I figured last night that there was no chance in hell that I would have Driver's Ed. But alas, I was poked awake this morning by my Mom saying "JESS. JESS. YOUR SCHOOL WEBSITE SAYS YOU HAVE DRIVER'S ED. GET UP. GET UP!"

So I got ready and tried not to murder my instructor when I got to my lecture class, only to hear that we would have lectures, but no driving today. So I could have just slept in, because unlike driving lessons, you can make up lectures any time easily! >:[ Grrrrrr.

So now I am listening to Scandinavian techno music on repeat because that is my remedy for anything. Doctor Jones, Jones, calling Doctor Jones! PLEEEASE PLEEEEASE CUUUUURE MEEEE!

What has the cold done to you lately?

Old Manus
03-17-2007, 03:12 PM
I'd rather it be hot so I could chill with my Seedot.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Seedot.png

Roto13
03-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Doctor Jones, Jones, calling Doctor Jones!

*appears*

On Wednesday and Thursday, it was raining here really hard, but the ground was still frozen so it didn't have anywhere to go. The parking lot at my mom's place of work had mounds of ice covering the entrances so it was collecting water like a giant bowl. There were waves in it and everything.

So yeah. All the soaked shoes of heavy rain combined with the slipperiness of ice. Wet ice. Hate.

It might still be like that. I haven't left the house since Thursday. I refuse.

Jebus
03-17-2007, 08:22 PM
The cold made me feel awesome.

Not like the heat. Cold > heat.

LoveArya
03-17-2007, 08:28 PM
The only thing i like about the cold...well, nothing really. i live where its hot, so when it gets cold, its not too bad, but its enough to make me freeze my ass off. It rained a little yesterday, and that was pretty much it, and we almost went swimming afterwards, but it got dark, so im going today ^^

Vikeve
03-17-2007, 09:24 PM
All this week we had testing to do at school 'cept on friday. And on friday we were going to have this big party becuase its been a pain in the ass to everyone on studying for the tests. We were going to watch a movie and eat pizza and icecream and soda all at school. When we got that same snow storm and on friday we had a snow day. So on the on day that I wanted to go to school we had a freakin snow day.:mad2:

And I alreday woke up and got dressed and ready for school when learned that it was a snow day. So I couldn't even enjoy sleeping in.:cry:

KentaRawr!
03-18-2007, 03:40 AM
In Ohio, it's a bit late to say what the cold has done to us recently.

escobert
03-18-2007, 03:49 AM
After 50 F last week and back to 20s this week I am really sick of this cold xD Stop teasing me mother nature and give me a real winter then a nice spring!

KentaRawr!
03-18-2007, 03:52 AM
After 50 F last week and back to 20s this week I am really sick of this cold xD Stop teasing me mother nature and give me a real winter then a nice spring!

50 F? >_>... Wow.

You haven't a clue what cold is, do you?

escobert
03-18-2007, 03:57 AM

50 F? >_>... Wow.

You haven't a clue what cold is, do you?

Uh yes I do. I live in Vermont. It was 50 last week for some unkown reason and now it's back down to the 20's and snowing. This is normal march weather for Vermont. The coldest recorded temperature in the state was -50 F. It gets cold here.

utelektr
03-18-2007, 04:05 AM
Any of ya live in Canada? That's proper cold. Except this winter, we didn't have a good blizzard... ;_;

Evastio
03-18-2007, 04:59 AM
The cold helps me stay cool and relaxed. Unlike the heat which just makes things more uncomfortable.

The only bad thing the cold's done is given me a runny nose. It's not as bad now though.

I'd rather it be hot so I could chill with my Seedot.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Seedot.png
I never knew you were into Pokemon.

Still, if you really want to things to stay hot then Infernape (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/392.shtml)'s the guy for the job!!

kikimm
03-18-2007, 05:04 AM
Pretty much every day for the past couple weeks I've come home from school with my lips gone blue! >:( Infuriating.

That's all though.

Martyr
03-18-2007, 05:09 AM
I'd rather walk through the desert in the heat of the early summer afternoon than watch Charlie Brown Christmas.

I sure as HELL don't want to feel any temperatures that dip below 75.

Jojee
03-18-2007, 06:41 AM
Cold = no bugs.

I don't like the cold but I'll put up with it, for that reason. ^^

mooglebunni608
03-18-2007, 06:53 AM
So now I am listening to Scandinavian techno music on repeat because that is my remedy for anything. Doctor Jones, Jones, calling Doctor Jones! PLEEEASE PLEEEEASE CUUUUURE MEEEE!

OMG I JUST LISTENED TO THAT LIKE ONE SECOND AGO OMG!!!1!!!!1!111

The cold has made me want to put on pretty clothes and photograph myself in the snow at night.

Really! :D

Old Manus
03-18-2007, 12:40 PM
I never knew you were into Pokemon.Only for Rye, baby.

Mirage
03-18-2007, 01:34 PM
I hate the cold.

Also, Aqua is dance, not techno :(

Rye
03-18-2007, 02:11 PM
I never knew you were into Pokemon.Only for Rye, baby.

Oh yes. :jess:

I wouldn't even let it snow for a Taillow!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/Taillow2.png

Rocket Edge
03-18-2007, 03:53 PM
Its usually always cold where i live. My latest brush in was last wednesday morning. I had to give out leaflets on something for a couple of hours & by the time i was done i was freezing, & my fingernails were sore with cold. :mad:

Ki Ki
03-18-2007, 04:08 PM
I hate mother nature! ;_;
We had two nice sunny days and now we have to pay the price with a whole week of snow that is cold!

Faris
03-18-2007, 06:41 PM
The cold has made me cold. This winter I have never been outside for any longer than 5 minutes. That's because I've been refusing to wear my coat, oh well.

Iceglow
03-18-2007, 06:43 PM
Well England is pretty damn cold most of the time, recently our summers have hotted up and heck that was a nice thing. Last year was our hottest summer ever and early predictions set it to get smashed by this years. I look forwards to it as hot weather whilst there are bugs everywhere is so much better than cold atleast in the heat you can cool off and not get ill (excluding the silly people who get heat stroke) whereas when it's cold you get ill all the time. I'm looking to move to an even colder country though so It's all good really.

Zeldy
03-18-2007, 08:30 PM
Well England is pretty damn cold most of the time, recently our summers have hotted up and heck that was a nice thing. Last year was our hottest summer ever and early predictions set it to get smashed by this years. I look forwards to it as hot weather whilst there are bugs everywhere is so much better than cold atleast in the heat you can cool off and not get ill (excluding the silly people who get heat stroke) whereas when it's cold you get ill all the time. I'm looking to move to an even colder country though so It's all good really.

You are KIDDING, right? Last summer KILLED ME :( I don't think I can stand any hotter. Last Summer was messed up, July was too hot! and August it was like an early winter xD July Im still in SCHOOL :mad2:. We were getting like 100.f temperatures last Summer, and we don't have air con!

Winter > Summer.
Our weather is meant to be getting alot colder this week, and at the minute the winds are like woooaah. Where do all these such strong winds come from? xD It hailstoned here today, and it shooould snow ^__^ though it never snows here.
Summer = Crane fly.
Crane fly make me cry on the inside.

oddler
03-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Considering the fact that two days ago it was eighty...
And yesterday it was twenty...

Whatever!

I don't even know what I was going to say but I wish the freaking weather would just make up its mind. :p

I Took the Red Pill
03-18-2007, 10:00 PM
We tried playing basketball today, but the solid ice covering the court thought otherwise.

And when it's smurfing freezing, I stroke my Weezing.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/anime/anime110.jpg

Madame Adequate
03-18-2007, 10:42 PM
When it starts to hail, I talk to my Huntail.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Auricom/Huntail.png

Old Manus
03-18-2007, 10:59 PM
In the heat I play football with my Volbeat.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/Volbeat.png

No.78
03-18-2007, 11:05 PM
Someone should rename this thread 'Weather and climate related Pokemon rhymes'