PDA

View Full Version : organization members not fought

Aerisfanatic
03-18-2007, 05:43 AM
i was browsing through the journal whan i read a few things about vexen, laxaeus, zexion, marluxia, and larxene and they said i eliminated them but i havent even fought them is that just a glitch in the journal or what and if it is when do i actualy fight them? or is it also a chain of memories loop whole

exz2005
03-18-2007, 07:26 AM
you fight them in chain of memories. go get it for the game boy, or download an emulator.

SeeDRankLou
03-18-2007, 11:13 AM
In Chain of Memories:

-You fight Vexen several times. Once with Riku and twice with Sora. After being weakened by Sora, Axel comes in and finishes the job.

-Riku defeats Lexaeus. As he was dieing, Lexaeus released all the darkness in him out to try to sink Riku in darkness.

-Zexion tries to play a mind trick on Riku. Riku finally sees through it and strikes Zexion, who runs away. (However in Final Mix, they fight) Zexion retreats, but is later absorbed by Riku Replica.

-Sora first defeats a clone that Marluxia made of himself, and later defeats Marluxia himself.

-Sora fights Larxene twice, the second time defeating her.

Tavrobel
03-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Apparently, you can re-enter Castle Oblivion in Final Mix, not that you should expect to be able to play it.

PuPu
03-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Vexen, Lexaeus and Zexion are from Chain of Memories. Lexaeus and Zexion are in Riku's story in CoM and you don't even actually fight Zexion.