PDA

View Full Version : FF VII fanboy/girl

jammi567
03-18-2007, 11:59 AM
This message is aimed at Square-Enix, for the horror that you have created with this game: the VII fanboy/girl.

Looks: They have blond spiky/straight silver/ponytailed brunette hair, and this is normally dyed to effect. This is so that they can idolise their heros more effectivly. They have a pernament angry look because no-one respects their religion. They are also musclely/thin, depending on whether they're a boy or girl

Behavour: They have a sword as big as themselves/long thing sword/staff at all times. This is so they can whack other people when they say that they don't believe in the religion. They also have exclusive, collector editions of all the characters, still in their boxes, so they can worship them 10 times a day for being the most devout follower. They regularly play the game again and again about every month, so that they can believe their heros actually live. They are of lesser intelligence then the rest of the world.

Lifestyle: They live in normal houses, just like you and i, but the houses are a mess, as the owners never do any cleaning. As said abouve, they are of lesser intelligance, because they never go to school, or speak to other people, because they're either playing the game, or on the internet boasting about how VII is the greatest game ever. However, for obvious reasons, they refuse to play any other games out there, to get a more accurate reading of that statement. They will also refuse to have sex with anyone who isn't either wearing a pink dress or tight purple jumpsuit.

Griff
03-18-2007, 01:26 PM
You forgot to mention how they won't have sex unless the person is wearing either a pink dress or a tight purple jumpsuit, otherwise seems pretty accurate.

jammi567
03-18-2007, 01:28 PM
oh yeah, thanks for telling me. i'll have to add that in.

Old Manus
03-18-2007, 01:42 PM
I think the word you are looking for is 'EoFFer'.

jammi567
03-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Well, yes, but unfortunatly, this disease has also spread far beyond the boundies of this site.

Levian
03-18-2007, 04:00 PM
I'm sure Square-Enix will read that. Right after they finish the remake for PS3. ;)

Crossblades
03-18-2007, 04:23 PM
You should also add in how they refuse to play any other FF game because other FF games are not similar to VII

jammi567
03-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Done and dusted (for the minute at least).

LunarWeaver
03-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Holy cow, it's like you've written my biography!

jammi567
03-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Well, it's easy enough once you've been on this board for a few months.

Aerisfanatic
03-19-2007, 09:11 PM
NO my figures are outside of their boxes lol

darksword12
03-26-2007, 05:10 AM
Holy cow, it's like you've written my biography!

You have just succeeded in severely disturbing me!