PDA

View Full Version : What's your ACTUAL skin?

Xander
03-18-2007, 10:05 PM
Because I like many others thought that thread was about skin so now let's discuss skin!

I've been hating my skin since like, October, cos it gets shinnny really quick in the day, and before that it was fairly dry/okay. (on my face, this is). My boyfriend (before I met him in person!) was complaining loads about his being really bad. And we were both like, omg our skin sucks and worried about meeting each other with our skin like that XD

But then anyway, the whole time we spent together our skin just got better like each day! And it was like fine. And now we're back home, it's bad again...

So, my point is I think stress makes skin baaad, and love makes skin good!

And does anyone else think Winter has a bad effect on skin? I also blame that =[

I like the skin on the rest of my body cos its nice and soooft. ^_^

Talk about your skin, whatever you want :p

Mitch
03-18-2007, 10:07 PM
I wear the skin of my enemies.

abrojtm
03-18-2007, 10:09 PM
I have Eczema, which really <i>really</i> sucks in the winter. I have had rashy, dry, itchy skin since December. Bah.

PyroManiak
03-18-2007, 10:11 PM
I was blessed with naturally bueatifully smooth skin but Iv'e contaminated/roughened it with cuts/bruises/scrapes/burns/gashes/chemicals/constant usage/flexing.

Also the whole emotions affects your body idea is put into effect of course....

yet again ill have to go with the "everything is relative" theory....so many reasons my skin is rough/fucked up

Ki Ki
03-18-2007, 10:12 PM
I think winter is bad for your skin because it gets all dry and stuff but I hate humid weather worse!
Makes your skin all gross and sticky. :kaoangry:
I have magenta skin color you see.

PyroManiak
03-18-2007, 10:13 PM
I was blessed with naturally bueatifully smooth skin but Iv'e contaminated/roughened it with cuts/bruises/scrapes/burns/gashes/chemicals/constant usage/flexing.

Also the whole emotions affects your body idea is put into effect of course....

yet again ill have to go with the "everything is relative" theory....so many reasons my skin is rough/smurfed up

lmfao and no my skin isnt blue....listens to "i'm blue-eiffel 65" to spark up some irony

Rye
03-18-2007, 10:14 PM
My skin is pretty good, though it does get a little dry between winter and all of the turpentine from painting in my art class. But I don't get pimples much at all, so that makes up for that. :]

Old Manus
03-18-2007, 11:05 PM
I've got Xander under my skin.

PyroManiak
03-18-2007, 11:17 PM
I've got Xander under my skin.

I've got Mr:doopcheck licking my skin

Agrias
03-18-2007, 11:34 PM
i have olive toned skin when i tan and get mah regular grecian tan

SNOOZER
03-18-2007, 11:40 PM
I'm kind of a lightish tan-ish lightish color. Funk-a-delic if you ask me.

Meat Puppet
03-18-2007, 11:40 PM
I inherited some horrible Irish/Scottish skin from my father. No diseases, though.

Spammerman
03-18-2007, 11:41 PM
I have Eczema, which really <i>really</i> sucks in the winter. I have had rashy, dry, itchy skin since December. Bah.

Me too! I hate it.

LunarWeaver
03-18-2007, 11:45 PM
My skin is so white it glows. If I had longer hair people would mistake me for Michael Jackson and throw things at me. I could get a tan, but I just don't care enough to. I don't really like my skin, but oh well.

Too lazy to do anything about it, but not too lazy to complain about it. It's like my eternal curse, whaoz!

rubah
03-19-2007, 12:00 AM
It gets yucky before my period :(

Otherwise, it's kinda a light peachy color and has a genetic disposition to melanoma, so I guess it has to stay that way!

ama124
03-19-2007, 12:12 AM
I have really fair skin. I have freckles over my body. I very rarely tan so i usually burn. I have generally nice skin, i dont have acne but just like anyone i get the occasional pimple or breakout.

Mirage
03-19-2007, 12:32 AM
I'm currently wearing a fairly pale human-suit, but adequately adaptable to UV radiation.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Pale and covered in freckles. I get dry skin in the Winter, especially if I am at home (I think it is the wood heat that makes it worst). I also have acne which does not help things. Unfortunately it does not limit itself to my face, but also appears on my shoulders. For that reason I hate my skin.

Odaisé Gaelach
03-19-2007, 12:44 AM
Niether bad nor great. I've got pretty good skin. :)

Faris
03-19-2007, 12:57 AM
I have a frail skin tone, but I still manage to tan more than burn during the summer. During the winter, when it's dry, my feet and left handed-fingers get very dry. Hurray for moisturizers.

Diango12
03-19-2007, 01:11 AM
I have a fair skin I guess. It's rather soft and well I get cut easily, this is testiment to the numerous scars I have on my hand from butting with a cracked windows:cry:

Jowy
03-19-2007, 02:29 AM
In the winter I look white as a ghost with smooth skin.

In the summer, after being exposed to the sun for more than twenty minutes, I turn bronze and get slightly oily.

Rocket Edge
03-19-2007, 03:01 AM
I have good skin. My skin colour is pale enough though.

Martyr
03-19-2007, 04:55 AM
I have sensitive skin.

That means that I can work on fences for 2 years and still come home with that soft, tender touch.

I despise it! I swing pick-axed, pound posts, and lay bricks all day long, and my hands are literally soft and, as they have been described, FLUFFY!

I still have leftover pimples and excema from my youth (Actually, excema is eternal), but I try to take care of it.
But how sick, yeah, the only tough part of my skin has been my red, rugged, rashy, pizza face.

I swear.

But I've seen much worse. I'm just complaining that I'm not a supermodel. I look pretty good, really, if I should say so myself. :Superman:

Jojee
03-19-2007, 05:43 AM
Mmm... I tan easily. ^^ Don't like my skin that much, but it works. xD I get a few zits once in a while, but most of the time it's okay. ^_^

Yuffie514
03-19-2007, 07:52 AM
well, i can't find a way to explain my skin color, except that it's tan.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-19-2007, 11:09 AM
My skin is smooth on the back of my hands. Less could be said about the skin on my lips, it just peels so easily

41-Inches-Wide
03-19-2007, 12:28 PM
It's brown and tough. Beef jerky skin! <3

Bunny
03-19-2007, 12:42 PM
So, my point is I think stress makes skin baaad, and love makes skin good!

Moreso not being under stress when you're around the person you love. I have this bad. When I am away from my girlfriend (which is a significant amount of time; thanks job!) my skin tends to get kinda bad. Breakouts and the whatnot. But then it clears up as the days move closer to me going back to see her. Funny thing, that.

The rest of my body is freaking smooth though. You've never seen a smoother stomach. And my ass is smoother than a baby's bottom.

Peegee
03-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Not being idiotic here, but I have 'asian' skin. The weirdo who sold me almost 400$ in skin products (worth every penny you should touch me sometime) said that 'we' (he was indian) tend to have a lot of visible pores in our skin which = more pollutants yay

But whatever, ignoring that, I still get acne. Likely from stress. Weee ^_^

Polaris
03-19-2007, 12:58 PM
It's very white :( I hate it! :( if I lay on the sun a bit it gets red! :whimper:

Breine
03-19-2007, 04:17 PM
I have normal skin I guess? I'm always pretty pale, though, except for like one or two months in the summertime. Pale is hawt :ghost:

fire_of_avalon
03-19-2007, 10:00 PM
The skin on my face is pinkish, and everywhere else is very pale. I have very nice skin above the neck and on my torso, but my arms are very dry. I think I have keratosis pilaris which is some kind of thing where the hair follicles on my arms produce crazy amounts of keratin and make my skin super dry and gross.

Hopefully it'll go away and my arm skin will be as nice as my other skin.

No.78
03-19-2007, 10:26 PM
I tan well, but I don't get into the sun much. So I'm all pale and horrible in winter. Otherwise my skin is fine methinks, good ol' clearasil to deal with spots and all...

OMAYGOD ADVERTIZING!!!! ZAMDGE

Dynast-Kid
03-19-2007, 11:02 PM
I hate to brag, but I think I have wonderful skin!

I'm 3/4 black, 1/4 white, so my skin is this gorgeous light brownish/tannish/ochre color. And my skin is usually very soft and smooth, especially on my arms. But on my face, i'l occasionally get bumps, and pimples, but my older sister is practically a dermatologist and so she can get rid of bumps and blackheads like no other!

The only real problem with my skin is that it scars very easily, so i'm always afraid to get scratches or cuts or anything.

Wow, i'm such a narcissist...*shame*

Giga Guess
03-20-2007, 12:34 AM
I have pretty good skin...the odd ingrown hair here, the odd zit there, but all in all, it's pretty good IMHO.

Callisto
03-20-2007, 05:56 AM
When I was younger I had horrible skin. My face always broke out, you know, right when something important was going on. Like a first date and you end up with a big 'ole zit on your nose. Don't have that problem anymore. Now if I could get rid of the dry hands during winter. Doesn't matter what I use, my knuckles always crack as soon as it gets cold. :(

Nominus Experse
03-20-2007, 07:47 AM
My skin is covered in hair. The hair seems happy: it must be good skin.

Riana
03-20-2007, 11:07 AM
My skin is so sensitive that even baby lotion stings. :(

So I have to use 'Simple' cuz it's non-fragrant. In general it feels soft and smooth.