PDA

View Full Version : Formula One 2007 season

blim
03-19-2007, 01:11 AM
Just wanted to post a well done to Lewis Hamilton on finishing third in his debut race. Fantastic start!

Hopefully this season will be wide open now Schumacher has retired

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-19-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm not too keen on the fact that everybody is praising this guy so much. Especially since we have Jenson Button whose consistently good performances in 2006 should be acknowledged given the car he was driving. I mean has he suddenly ceased to exist or something? Just a shame he's ended up with a team that looks like it's doomed to struggle for points

yanis
03-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Actually without Schumacher I don't have any reason to watch Formula 1...:(...but I'll try!!!

Zeldy
03-19-2007, 06:35 PM
I actually watched some of it!
I like watching it sometimes, but Schumacher was well my favourite.

Im glad we finally have someone good for the UK xD

blim
04-16-2007, 12:19 AM
Well, Barts friend, Button has not been so hot so far this season and Hamilton has now managed 3rd and two 2nds in his first three races (first ever to get podium in first three races) so i think he deserves all the praise he gets.

He drove extremely well again today, surely it can't last.

Little Blue
04-16-2007, 08:11 AM
Hopefully this season will be wide open now Schumacher has retired

After these first three races there definitely seem to be a large group competing for the championship. Hamilton and two others with 22 points, another with 17 and a fifth with 15. Though its still early days so far so anything could happen :p

Definitely better than seeing Schumacher with 30 points at this point.

Rocket Edge
04-17-2007, 12:30 AM
We need Schumacher! It makes me almost not watch it anymore.

Ah, give it a couple of years and we will have a new favourite. Everyone thought the F1 scene would die down after Senna, then Schumy came along.