PDA

View Full Version : Your nightmares

Diango12
03-19-2007, 01:21 AM
Today as I was taking my mid day cat nap I had a bad dream in the most awkward of situations... I can't give out details as you all being EoFF would be shocked in particular!

I just woke up from it so when my head stops spinning I might post details

Any nightmares on your part?

Nominus Experse
03-19-2007, 01:27 AM
My nightmares usually involve people committing public suicides, or people exploding.

Agrias
03-19-2007, 01:27 AM
lolll, i dont regularly have nightmares, but if i do i'm either killing someone or being killed....

Spammerman
03-19-2007, 01:36 AM
My girlfriend got mad at me in a nightmare once. I was uber scared.

Kuroshima
03-19-2007, 01:36 AM
I have nightmares every night. It's what wakes me up. I usually have nightmares about like me thinking I'm alone somewhere being hunted by wierd people or creatures.

abrojtm
03-19-2007, 01:41 AM
I don't really have night terrors, per se. I often have dreams of myself dying unusual/unlikely deaths--that's about it.

Vikeve
03-19-2007, 01:47 AM
I don't really get that many nightmares anymore or I do but its mixed with normal dreams too.

I do remember a reccuring dream I had when I was a kid where I was running away from this dark shadow of a beast and I was running through China or something. And I slid open this door and I closed it behind me and there were these two people like starring at me but I was too scared to care. When the shadow was right behind the door and it oppened to be a cute little chihuahua like the one in those taco bell commercials. And I remember thinking how funny it was that i was running away from it. So I walked over to pet the dog when suddenly its head just grew like ten time my side but I woke up before it ate me.

PyroManiak
03-19-2007, 02:06 AM
Maryln Manson interupting my fantasy by biting me on the ass...then as I ran his grillz stayed on my ass :(

LunarWeaver
03-19-2007, 02:12 AM
The worst nightmare I've had recently was one where my brother died and nobody cared but me. I had to go to his funeral and everything.

We text message each other pretty much all the time throughout the day, and I remember in the dream going to send him a text message but then thinking "Oh, that's right, I can't do that anymore 'coz he's dead." It's those small things that remind you somebody isn't there all over again.

But then I woke up and he was alive, so whatever lol. Wow, this is depressing. I better end this on a happy note...Er, rainbows. :pinkelephant:

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-19-2007, 02:24 AM
In my childhood it was mostly vampires trying to bite me, now it usually weird things that tend to have meaning with my current situations. Been a while since I had one though.

Shlup
03-19-2007, 02:25 AM
I fixed your grammar because it was irritating me.

your = possessive
you're = a contraction of you are

A few nights ago I had a nightmare that mold was growing on my face.

Jowy
03-19-2007, 02:27 AM
I've been having recurring nightmares of being shot numerous times from afar while driving and can see myself jolting due to the shock, and then crashing the car.

I hate those. =/

Diango12
03-19-2007, 02:27 AM
Lunar weaver I have two brothers and nightmares about them are the worst kind! It breaks my heart just thinking about it, we had it tough and me being the big brother was always burdened with there well being that the smallest suggestion of harm to them sends me into a depression.

I remember the time my little brother was sick with a flu so I was there the whole day trying to keep him comfortable and with all that attention he had a nightmare and woke up crying to me saying "please please brother don’t break my leg, I love you" I was so heartbroken I was ready to die. I was like "no no brother you're just having a dream you're just delusional iam not going to ever hurt you, Ever!" so I took him outside to get some fresh air. Thank god delusions last only a minute.

So I think those are the worst dreams! The dreams that people even after waking up believe! It’s only thanks to grace that they come to there senses minutes later. I also remember once waking up to my mother while I had the flu and screaming "MOM please don’t put me to sleep for 300 hundred years!" and I pleaded and pleaded with her for like a minute before I was like "ahh I was just dreaming.. my head hurts" ^^'.

Rye
03-19-2007, 02:33 AM
My nightmares involve people killing me and me falling often. ;[

Rocket Edge
03-19-2007, 03:08 AM
Recently, it was that there was a fire in the house. The whole thing went up in flames with half my family in it. It's happened a few times now, that same dream. It's annoying because i don't get a good nights sleep.

PyroManiak
03-19-2007, 03:18 AM
Recently, it was that there was a fire in the house. The whole thing went up in flames with half my family in it. It's happened a few times now, that same dream. It's annoying because i don't get a good nights sleep.

It's a subliminal message chip put in your head telling you to buy a fire extinguisher...lol

Or it could just be your subconscious telling you to not play with fire if you can't handle the fire...In other words don't mess with things that are unstable/or Go in over your head

yanis
03-19-2007, 03:21 AM
I have many nightmers when I have flu...I don't remember much, but my sister says once I woke up and started to run around, shouting something about a bear and a rocket...

PyroManiak
03-19-2007, 03:30 AM
I have many nightmers when I have flu...I don't remember much, but my sister says once I woke up and started to run around, shouting something about a bear and a rocket...

I actually kicked my stepdad in the balls once because he was sleepwalking and he provoked me by starting talk rude to me because he probably imagined me as some kind of protagonist in his illusion....That'll teach his subconscious a lesson or two

Iceglow
03-19-2007, 04:11 AM
I had regular nightmares Infact I never had a dream that I could honestly consider "good" since june last year to around a month ago now my dreams are good again. As for the content of my nightmares. MANY MANY THINGS

Leen-Leen
03-19-2007, 04:47 AM
I don't have nightmares too often, I think. If I do, I don't remember. Usually when I have nightmares, it's of me about to die, the people around me about to die, or me just being plain alone. I remember that my mom had died in my last nightmare.

4evarisha
03-19-2007, 04:51 AM
My nightmare is scary it is
always about someone trying to
murder me or someone stalking me.
Or I have powers!:)

Comet
03-19-2007, 06:03 PM
My nightmares usually involve people that I know dying, or getting sick, or turning into nasty creatures or something.

LoveArya
03-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Nightmares? ugh......i have them so badly sometimes lol well, its just a dream, so i just ignore mine. not saying what they are about though......

TyphoonThaReapa
03-19-2007, 06:12 PM
A'yo, I be trippin' in my dreams. I remember this one nightmere I had back when I was about 10. Some bomb was strap to to and it was positioned to where I can see the timer getting closer and closer to 0. And when it got to 0.................nothing happened. I woke up swetting and heart racing. It was tight!!!:cool:

Owen Macwere
03-19-2007, 07:08 PM
I have nightmares like 2-3 every night as average. They usually involve things from my past, specially the period between 6-15 years old. They aren't scary anymore.

Callisto
03-19-2007, 07:54 PM
I don't have nightmares. Well, when I was younger I did, but not anymore. I did have a dream that I was walking along and fell to the ground suddenly, after which I couldn't get up. And in the dream I knew I'd never have use of my legs again. That's about the only thing close to a nightmare I can remember.

Bunny
03-19-2007, 07:54 PM
I once dreamt that my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend. That was fun.

Agrias
03-19-2007, 07:55 PM
I had a dream last night that i went from everyone i know and care about being around me to being alone in the city. I could find my way around and no one was there but me. I eventually just broke down and then i started to fall. Once i hit the ground i turned into dust.

PyroManiak
03-19-2007, 07:58 PM
I had a dream last night that i went from everyone i know and care about being around me to being alone in the city. I could find my way around and no one was there but me. I eventually just broke down and then i started to fall. Once i hit the ground i turned into dust.

Same thing happened to me in real life but in more of a litote...this morning as I played hooke and got lost in the lonely uknown steets I've never been on...
I had fun playing with the snow and raping jowy snowmen tho so its all good now:D

Dynast-Kid
03-19-2007, 08:18 PM
I had fun playing with the snow and raping jowy snowmen tho so its all good now:D

0_o...

As for the thread topic, I don't get too many nightmares, but when I do, they're pretty terrifying.

My scariest nightmare happened about a couple of months ago. In it, I was in the shower, and then the water stopped coming out if the shower head. When I jiggled it, a torrent of little tiny spiders came shooting out of the shower! It was the scariest dream evar!

But last night I had a weird dream...Last night I watched the movie Sleepers (Great movie), right before bed. In my dream, there were dark, grimy hallways, just like in the movie. And then I came to an open hall area and there were a flight of stairs. Laid across the stairs was the mutilated body of a woman. There was like, lots of blood, and her face was like, all melty and gross. And the words, "I'll miss you Stephanie" were written in blood on the wall. Then all of a sudden, this group of strangers came out of nowhere and started taking pictures of the dead body. Then this little scientist/coroner guy came and started poking her body and examining her head (or what was left of it)...

Then I woke up.

Vikeve
03-19-2007, 08:31 PM
I just remembered another dream I had that freaked me out recently. Where a bunch of friends and I decided to look through this old house where there was supposed to be some murderer living there. And we were walking around until it became clear that the murderer was in the house and he was the Devil or something. And it was a really creepy house with all of these killing and torchering devices all oevr the plave covered with filth. and then we turned on something that started to steam and we were freaking out. That was when I just kept on running away from the house and into some cruise ship where I saw my teacher and a bunch of students on.

I had another one where I was with my parents and we were walking down a street near my house but there was a passage way leading to hell. So I was like lets get out of here but my parents held my arms and were like what are you running away for cuz they thought it was some fancy resterount. And I decided to follow them in it so I could convince them to leave then I blaked out and woke up.:greenie:

Chloe.
03-19-2007, 10:22 PM
I hate nightmares. :( Mine usually involve: School, clowns, spiders, being killed or me killing someone. I haven't had one for a while though. :)

No.78
03-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Whenever I'm stressed I always have school related dreams, even though I left school like... 6 months ago. =/

Zeldy
03-19-2007, 10:59 PM
I havnt had one in years, I never dream much either. Maybe I do though, but I just don't remember them in the slighest.

I had a nightmare a few years ago containing Hannibal Lector :(

Callisto
03-20-2007, 06:02 AM
I hate nightmares. :( Mine usually involve: School, clowns, spiders, being killed or me killing someone. I haven't had one for a while though. :)

Clowns....OMG! I hate clowns. Thank you. I'll most likely have a nightmare now involving clowns with butcher knives and wicked laughter.

Jojee
03-20-2007, 07:30 AM
I think everyone gets these dreams, but I'm not sure why. Maybe a general human fear?^_^ Last night I dreamt that my teeth were falling off. Not a good feeling. xD

Riana
03-20-2007, 11:12 AM
I had one of those nightmares when you think you're watching a horror film but in fact you ended up being in it.

What surprised me was that it was an original idea. Basically no one had thought of it yet. I still have it fresh in my mind and I plan to write it up.

I woke up shaking. x.X;

Larahl
03-20-2007, 11:30 AM
I had a nightmare that I was going to school.
It was horrible.

Peegee
03-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Dream readers rejoice -- I have normal nightmares:

- My teeth fall out. Oh God those are terrifying to wake up from
- I get hopelessly lost

And then there are the more imaginative ones that were based on real-life observations:

I was in my old home. The main hallway on the ground floor has been infected by a flesh melting smog. I am in the kitchen talking to my mother, walking backwards, backwards towards the hallway. Oops I walk into the smog. Ow

I am now outside the home talking to my dad. I mention my back which is now stripped bare of flesh and bleeding like crazy. My dad says that he burned his arm off. I now see my dad's severed shoulder a la Jaws the Revenge

Or the time that aliens drove all the vehicles and I was taking a walk with my parents. Suddenly they are at the bottom of the hill walking away from me. I run after them, turn around, and this yellow monster runs up to me (!!!!)

Yeah my nightmares are weird :(

(both of the nightmares happened when I was a child)

I don't usually remember / have nightmares any more

41-Inches-Wide
03-20-2007, 01:24 PM
I had a one where I my mom died and we cremated her and I ate my mom's ashes. :(

escobert
03-20-2007, 02:54 PM
I don't have nightmares.

Nightmare of darkness
03-20-2007, 03:34 PM
i had not had a nightmare in 10 years

TyphoonThaReapa
03-20-2007, 03:37 PM
I think we can all agree that the worse nightmare for men is waking up without the "man-hood". Man, just the thought of it makes me want to kill myself.:screwy: :irked: :nonono: :weep: :crying: :barf: :whaaa: