PDA

View Full Version : girl=shelke?

GeneralSapphire
03-19-2007, 03:04 PM
is the girl with the mog doll, seen in advent children with Denzel, Shelke?
i just read somewhere that she was,
do you know if this is true?:D

atlanteay
03-19-2007, 05:15 PM
she could be. but if you look at the two images below, they have different eye colors.

Shelke
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/atlanteay/images/4.jpg

Girl
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/atlanteay/images/DVD_VIDEO-9262.jpg

Mirage
03-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Just another example of Nomura not having creativity.

Aerisfanatic
03-19-2007, 08:47 PM
no i dont think so because in dirge of cerberus shelke is actualy older than she apperes and im sure if she was than the other characters woulsd have acted around her

Ryushikaze
03-20-2007, 06:14 AM
Timespan between AC and DoC is a year. That child cannot become Shelke in a year's time. They could be related, but are certainly not the same person.

Nominus Experse
03-20-2007, 07:40 AM
No, not Shelke.

Shelke is several years older than she appears due to the experiments they have done on her while in Deepground. I don't know if they say how old she actually is, but I do know that she is not a "baby sister" of Shalua.

The one thing for certain is that those two pictures show two different girls.

The Mog Ninja
03-20-2007, 10:35 AM
No, not Shelke.

Shelke is several years older than she appears due to the experiments they have done on her while in Deepground. I don't know if they say how old she actually is, but I do know that she is not a "baby sister" of Shalua.

The one thing for certain is that those two pictures show two different girls.

Actually she IS a baby sister of Shalua. Shelke is I think, 19. And Shalua, being Shelke's sister is about 22 so... yes...ah YES, that means Shalua IS Shelke's big sister, meaning Shelke IS a baby sister. The ingenuity is orgasmic!

Nominus Experse
03-20-2007, 11:31 AM
When I think "baby sister", I think an age difference of perhaps eight or ten years, not five. I don't care to get into semantics or whatever, for this was not the main point of my mentioning her not to be a "baby sister". You failed to understand the other, greater aspect of me not labeling her as a "baby sister".

Additionally, it has come to my attention that Shelke is in fact 19.

What do you hope to say with such a patronizing tone in response to a point you didn't fully grasp?

The Mog Ninja
03-20-2007, 11:44 AM
I just wanted to prove someone wrong XD. Anyways, nah, that isn't Shelke in the picture.

GeneralSapphire
03-21-2007, 09:45 AM
I didnt think it was Shelke, because of the fact that she hasnt aged in ten years and that that girl doesnt really look like her, ok
i just thought id ask the proffesionals:D :D :D :D

The Mog Ninja
03-21-2007, 10:17 AM
You mean the nerds? :(

Nightmare of darkness
03-21-2007, 02:14 PM
i know it is not her because if u play FFdoc it tells how she is

Mercen-X
03-27-2007, 05:02 PM
I thought Shelke and Shalua were twins

BarelySeeAtAll
03-27-2007, 05:19 PM
i know it is not her because if u play FFdoc it tells how she is

she doesnt play it cos "she cant" is her words...though change the "she" to "i" and it will be right
i never suspected her to be shelke...so meh...and shelke never had geostigma...or never would have had it...oh god :confused:

Aralith
03-28-2007, 01:46 PM
Well, the most obvious proof that this is not Shelke is that Shelke was taken from Shalua ten years ago. That's kind of why Shalua's been looking for her for ten years. I was under the impression that she was in Deepground all that time. She certainly had to have been in Deepground under Midgar for the past three years, because Reeve explicitly states that President Shinra, Heidegger, and Scarlett would have known about it. And considering all of them died three years previous to Dirge of Cerberus, Shelke must have been a member of Deepground for at least that long, most likely longer, considering she's a member of the Tsviets.