PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the crater!?!?!?

rbooze
03-19-2007, 09:54 PM
i think i somehow got stuck in the crater. i wanted to level up on some magic pots so went down there. and at the first screen where you meet up with the whole crew before you slit off right and left, i didnt talk to anyone and just went left. So i did not get to choose for them to go right or left. Then on the next screen it asked me if i wanted my party members to go up or down, but it asked it for every character. anyway. i leveled up and went back to the screen where it forks right and left and the party was waiting there, but it wouldnt let me talk to them, so i decided to go down to the bottom right before the point of no return. the party was there when i got down to the bottom and i went all the way back up to the screen where you go right or left again. and it would not let me climb the stalagtites. I have no idea why it won't let me out of here. i talked to about 3 friends who did not believe me that i couldnt climb them, and when they tried for themselves, they couldnt get out either. it's really strange and i want to get out, because i'm at level 92 and i've never leveled up to 99 before and now i'm stuck!!!! please help if you can. or let me know if this makes any sense.

silentenigma
03-19-2007, 10:22 PM
if I remember correctly, because of the camera angle, you might be way out in front of the stalagtites when it looks like you are right beside it. Either that or it sucks to be you.

TheSpoonyBard
03-19-2007, 11:30 PM
Where did you use the Save Crystal? If it was on the screen where the party first splits, it may prevent you exiting. Weird glitch.

Ashley Schovitz
03-19-2007, 11:35 PM
Where did you use the Save Crystal? If it was on the screen where the party first splits, it may prevent you exiting. Weird glitch.

Oh snap that's what happened to me when as soon as I got to that spot I used the Save Crystal there before talking to any of my party members. Now I can't go further on, I hate VII this is the 2nd time I was stuck at the last part of the game because of a glitch!

rbooze
03-20-2007, 06:00 AM
well yes i did use the save crystal there and it seems others have had the same problem. HA!

Elly
03-20-2007, 05:20 PM
always have at least 2 save slots, always have a seperate save before any major event or chapter, using just 1 save slot on a game that massive is just fooloish or brave, mainly cuz of odd glitches like the one mentioned, it's always best to have a backup at least an hour than to have to start all over again from the begining, on PSone FF's i have 3 saves for each game and for PS2 FF's i have 6 saves per game, it's better to be safe than sorry... just some advice for those that think they can get by on 1 save, always remember Murphys Law "anything tha can go wrong will go wrong"...

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-20-2007, 06:33 PM
i dont tend to back up my files but i have in ff7 just before temple of the ancients cos i got aerith's lv4 limit n made her proper awesome and well . . . u know

but otherwise i tend not to back up. i like how they have actually instructed u to do so in ff12 tho! :D