PDA

View Full Version : Conversations with Ktjn

Adam 77
03-20-2007, 02:55 PM
i have answered all of her four questions i am by mosphoran highwaste and ive read that she will now be in the clan hall which i can get a platinum sword??? ive been there and she aint there :confused: so im wondering when can i get it? and is it certain times in the game that i had to answer her questions?

No.78
03-20-2007, 04:24 PM
There was another thread about this, apparently she appears in different locations depending on how many questions you answered 'correctly'. I can remember that one location is in that errand Bangaa guys shop, can't remember his name, and I think abother location was just outside it... Not sure though, do a search for that other thread or something... Or actually look for her now :P

xtrava
03-20-2007, 04:54 PM
If you've answered all the questions of hers, shes now chosen what she will do depending on your responces.

The best rewards are if she works for the Clan, either as a hunter or on the door.

She may also be working for Migelo in the sundries shop.

The worst prize is given to you if shes undecisive about what she will do, in which case she can probably be found in the aerodrome. You get the worst prize because instead of actually giving her useful answers, you just told her what you think she'd want to hear and agreed with anything she ever said (i.e. you didnt give a crap so you are punished with a rubbish prize).

Renmiri
03-20-2007, 05:46 PM
She stays at the Mushu Bazaar if you give her optimistic answers. :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty prize too :(