PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Help

NeoShockWave
03-20-2007, 05:55 PM
My friend is having trouble with FFVII and i was wondering if any of you could help, As i forgot what to do as it's been a while

He got to the bit where Midgar has the "Sister Ray" installed, and you have to fight Weapon as he approach's the city. He saved it just before it got to him (like a split second) he then got game over. and now every time hes go back, Ultima isn't there and neither is the sinister music?

Any help guys ?

Cheers.

Oh and My name is Adam,

I'm 16,

Love FF,

And look forward to posting and keeping active.

Thanks Guys. ;)
[!] / message [/!][!] sig [/!]

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-20-2007, 06:29 PM
hey i'm an adam too :D welcome to EoFF

sp the game was saved just before it reached cloud on the shore and then he died in the battle against diamond weapon? and now neither diamond weapon or the music are ther? have you tried visiting the places before that event (city of the ancients, is the key in your key items?) try entering there and coming out agen. if not then i dunno

ive never heard of this before but if that doesn't work then all i can suggest is starting a new file :(

NeoShockWave
03-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the reply. ;)

Well he told me that Ultima was approaching and that he saved it, he then lost the battle tried to restart but ultima was'nt there and either was the music ..

Any ideas ? i'll tell him now to go back to check over things.

Mr. Revolution
03-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Do you mean Weapon isn't there on the shore or on the overworld period?

NeoShockWave
03-20-2007, 07:37 PM
The Shore, Any ideas ? Also the sinister music has stopped ..

Mr. Revolution
03-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Well if it's not on the shore, your best bet is to take the Highwind and scout out the area. That or just wait a good few minutes for Weapon to make its way to Midgar.

NeoShockWave
03-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Oh okay thanks, I'll pass on the tips,

Thanks.

I'll report back with an outcome. ;)

Excuse the double post guys but, he has done everything even looked about the whole map to find Ultima Weapon, he has the ancient key, What does he do with that ?

Thanks Guys.

Psychotic
03-21-2007, 04:09 AM
No worries about the double post. Although in future, it'd be good if you could use the edit/delete button. Thanks :)

Anywho, he should've already used the Ancient Key in the Forgotten Capital, so he doesn't need to do anything with that now.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-21-2007, 03:01 PM
do you mean DIAMOND weapon, not ultima? ultima attacks mideel and diamond attacks midgar! or r u hunting down ultima to get cloud's weapon?