PDA

View Full Version : Intertwinement

PyroManiak
03-20-2007, 07:58 PM
Have you ever experianced those moments where everything just feels extremely connected...

For example during english today we acted out Romeo and Juliet and bieng a Tybalt in real life myself I was playing him and a line that stood out was
"what?, drawn, and talk of peace? I hate the word as I hate all hell, all montagues, and you. Have at thee coward!"

Later this day some kid and me kept having this playful war where we shoot these things I made up at eachother, an empty pen cap with a bobby pin w/ the bottom facing down tied to it with a rubberband...you sharpen the end of the bobby pin and shoot it with the bottom part of the pin against a rubberband...well anyways it ended up where we almost got in a knife fight and he kept asking me to put it away with his knife still out...and I dunno how but I remember that line and I recited it...and I guess he was weirded out and walked away..:confused:

Another example that's not mines is the whole spidermans uncle thing

Have you ever had one of these moments where things are connected?

Resha
03-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Well -- in a person knowing people kinda way. I mean, it's a small world. Apparently everybody's connected to everybody within six people.

Momiji
03-23-2007, 03:41 AM
Apparently everybody's connected to everybody within six people.

How do you figure that?

Araciel
03-23-2007, 05:46 AM
no i've never felt that.

Bunny
03-23-2007, 02:00 PM

How do you figure that?

Six Degrees of Seperation.

Captain Maxx Power
03-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Hang on a sec...did you have a freakin' knife fight with someone?

PyroManiak
03-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Hang on a sec...did you have a freakin' knife fight with someone?

I actually almost had another one today because some kid started acting tough just because he's big...and he's actually weak as hell from what Iv'e seen when we play football...this kid ran away once I sliced em once in the tity...most knife fights I'm in its more of a who hits first kinda thing and not just crazily stabbing eachother
...and in the situation in my post I didn't have a knife fight but I was going to

and leave my knife fights outta the post b4 you bring the cid; attention towards me :mad:

Vikeve
03-23-2007, 08:14 PM

How do you figure that?

Six Degrees of Seperation.

Thats just a theory I don't think it has been proven yet.

Yeah, I know what you mean where everything just sorta pieces together and your like, "wow".

Bunny
03-23-2007, 08:35 PM
Never said it was proven or anything. I don't really think it can be proven. But I answered the question he asked Resha. Because I'm a nice guy and like to but into conversations that aren't mine!

oddler
03-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Never said it was proven or anything. I don't really think it can be proven. But I answered the question he asked Resha. Because I'm a nice guy and like to but into conversations that aren't mine!

There's something intertwined about this: Bunny used but where he should've used butt and I think I have to go to the bathroom.

PyroManiak
03-23-2007, 09:43 PM

There's something intertwined about this: Bunny used but where he should've used butt and I think I have to go to the bathroom.

When you have a contaminated mind everything can seem to be intertwined in the way you described...Same thing 4 me everytime my a teacher says but I can't stop laughing...unfortunately the other kids never find it funny and I'm laughing by myself...same thing with all my other antics like my bustin out penut butter jelly time! when some1 asks for the time or my thousands of random video game references and other jokes...If only more people had ps2/comp
...and not to forget my hilarious excuses...lmfao chuk noris karate chopped my hall pass
btw...wats up with the rauol duke lol

ADDED: oh yeah and I had pbjt background and back music during a powerpoint presentation...and still every1 just looked at me weird in my school