PDA

View Full Version : Weird dreams

The Unknown Guru
03-20-2007, 08:48 PM
What are some of your weird dreams?

You guys can go first, because I can top them all later. :tongue:

BarelySeeAtAll
03-20-2007, 08:51 PM
erm, i had a few when i was pregnant, worrying i know...
i had one a few days ago when i was sayin no to kissin sephi...WHY!!!
that is the wierdest one i can remember at the mo, unless you count my mum condradictin herself in the one i had this morning :P

The Real Dark Messenger
03-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Since I was about five I have had the same weird dream frequently.

It starts with my mom and dad having a barbecue party at our house, having invited all of our neighbours there is quite a lot of people there. But then I get tired and go to bed. When I wake up (in the dream) it’s bright and early. But I panic – I can’t here the radio in the kitchen (my mom always turns it on) and when I go to my parents bedroom they are lying in bed – without heads. I find both heads on one of the barbecue grill.

And I am still dreaming that from time to time.

Evastio
03-20-2007, 09:40 PM
I know that I said I wouldn't post about my dreams in General Chat because of this previous experience (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=96799)but I'm quite confident that people here won't joke about my dreams again.

Last night I had this dream that I was at this dance in this ballroom with the fancy stairway in the middle and everything. I was looking for this girl at the dance so I jumped off the balcony and looked for her without getting myself hurt from the fall.

The Real Dark Messenger
03-20-2007, 09:44 PM
I know that I said I wouldn't post about my dreams in General Chat because of this previous experience (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=96799)but I'm quite confident that people here won't joke about my dreams again.

Last night I had this dream that I was at this dance in this ballroom with the fancy stairway in the middle and everything. I was looking for this girl at the dance so I jumped off the balcony and looked for her without getting myself hurt from the fall.

Hmm, based on the two threads, have you considered the fact that the dreams are trying to tell you, that you are untouchable??? :D

Vikeve
03-20-2007, 10:19 PM
eh... there have been way too many dream threads I just posted in one yesturday.:( But I have to read this thread becuase now I have to know your Dream Unkown Guru youve got me curiouse.

I'm all outa dreams to tell... well that was a lie I had a long dream last night and at the end of the dream I was on eoff and I had been banned or something and it said that in pretty green letters instead of red but I could still post usernotes to tell people that I was banned.:confused:

Evastio
03-20-2007, 10:22 PM

Hmm, based on the two threads, have you considered the fact that the dreams are trying to tell you, that you are untouchable??? :D
That may be somewhat true. I have had quite a few dreams where I jump from somewhere high and land the jump without getting hurt.

Remon
03-20-2007, 10:36 PM
This reminds me of a dream i had lately

I was drinking coffe with a friend :tongue: .Only that the coffe cups were EMPTY :x_x:.So we kept "drinking" silently from our empty cups.:) After a while i noticed what we were doing and giggled.:D My friend got angry and smashed the cup in my head :mad2: .I woke up :eek:

Pretty weird huh?

Chloe.
03-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Last night I had a really weird dream. My friend Sam really wants this Spongebob bag, so in my dream we were shopping and we walked into a shop and the whole shop was full of these Spongebob bags, nothing else was in there, just these bags. So my friend walked up to one of them and it came alive xD. And she was like "ZOMG I WANT THIS ONE!!!!!1111" But then then it ran away out of the shop and she started started crying. O.o

Dr Aum
03-20-2007, 10:56 PM
I've had tons of strange dreams, which I mostly write down in a journal every morning. Some of the highlights of the past week are selling large chunks of the populations of LA and NYC to aliens as slaves, watching the movie The Matrix while inside The Matrix, and being required to put a number of different objects in order from shortest to longest (at least I was told that the total length was 4 ft.). Several dreams had periods of lucidity.

Does anyone else enjoy recording dreams or achieving lucidity?

Leen-Leen
03-21-2007, 01:15 AM
I have a whole notebook full of weird dreams I had over the summer. I can't really write in it during the school year, though, because I don't remember them by morning that much.

Let's see here ... There's one where I thought I was trapped on a room in a train, but it was a nice room because there was a huge TV in it and a window. After realizing the TV didn't work, I started to get really bored, so I crashed through the window. (I think I knew it was a dream, but i'm not sure) After I got out of the train, there was another train on another track coming towards me, but then it suddenly started going backwards, so it didn't hit me :Oo: Then I remember this random homeless guy on top of the train with a bicycle.

That was just one of the many random dreams in my notebook :p