PDA

View Full Version : Man do I hate that Chocobo race! grrr!!!

chrisguapo69
03-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Just when I thought I had it, I get hit 3 times in a row at the very end. You know that time when there's nothing you can do but get hit 2 or 3 times in a row. Pulled off 16 balloons and a time of 0.7.

And I hate that other chocobo who steals all the potential balloons.

I also noticed that when I do good at the start, I do bad once I get past the turn. And if I do bad at the start, I do good after the turn.

I've already powered up Yuna, Auron and Lulu's legendary weapons and I don't think the game want's me to win this one.

Well, I'm off to keep trying. Just had to vent off for a while. :mad:

jammi567
03-21-2007, 12:36 AM
Don't worry mate, we've all had this problem some time whenplaying the game.

chrisguapo69
03-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Man I finally did it!! I'm so psyched!! I turned on the PS2 today and on my 2nd try I finally did it!

Now I got 4 Legendary weapons activated! Who's is the easier one to get next??

Right now I have Yuna, Auron, Lulu, and now Tidus' weapons.

Edit: I Also have Rikku's too!! wohoo!

Edit 2: Now I have Khimari's weapon as well! wohoo!!

Edit 3: Man! after 5 hours of playing Blitzball, I have Wakka's too!! wohoo!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-21-2007, 03:08 PM
i'd say uve done the difficult ones really, there's wakka's which is time consuming but not difficult, as is rikus. kimahris can get kinda annoying if u dont know wot to do but this shud help . . .

http://www.uffsite.net/ff10/images/butterfly-game-3.jpg

avoid the red dots, get the blue

peace out!

chrisguapo69
03-21-2007, 10:53 PM
Thanks! I think I'll do Khimari's next.

chrisguapo69
03-22-2007, 03:31 AM
Where do I get the Saturn Sigil?? I finished both areas of the butterfly hunt but no sigil. I followed the map above and got all butterflies.

farplaner
03-24-2007, 06:18 AM
Just to keep the mods off your tail, Chris (and to save you mods a little trouble ;) ) edit your original post to avoid double-posting.

After capturing all the butterflies in each area, keep walking (but be careful not to exit the screen); you will see a chest which you have to open before time runs out. Whichever is the second course you take, there you will find the sigil in the chest. Good luck...and congrats on the choco race, it can be a pain in the ass.

I have found, as you recently did, that if you're having no luck for a long while, you should take a break and come back!

Momiji
03-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Just to keep the mods off your tail, Chris (and to save you mods a little trouble ;) ) edit your original post to avoid double-posting.

:rolleyes2

Anyway, if you ever get tired of collecting stuff for the legendary weapons, might I suggest inventing your own weapon? All you have to do is find a 4-slot weapon, and put in the abilities of choice into them. I personally like Triple Overdrive, Triple AP, Break Damage Limit, and Counterattack.

chrisguapo69
03-24-2007, 03:57 PM
Is there a weapon I can invent that will automatically give the Aeons Break Damage limit??

If there is... Tell me!!! LOL! My sole purpose for the Legendary weapons is to give my Aeons maximum power.

My other characters who I havn't unlocked their weapons yet have custom weapons, until I get their legendary weapons.

farplaner
03-26-2007, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE=farplaner;2138700]Just to keep the mods off your tail, Chris (and to save you mods a little trouble ;) ) edit your original post to avoid double-posting.

:rolleyes2QUOTE]

:rolleyes2 yourself...
just trying to save the guy some hassle.

Shiva_
03-27-2007, 04:20 AM
Is there a weapon I can invent that will automatically give the Aeons Break Damage limit??

You can't customize one.

First, you have to get the Celestial Mirror. Then you have to get the correct Celestial Weapons and the correct Crests for them. Then you need to activate them (with just the Crest) using the mirror. Depending on which character's weapon you activate, that corresponding Aeon will receive the Break Damage Limit ability. You don't have to have the weapon equipped on the character for the Aeon to have Break Damage Limit.

Here's a list of each character, his/her celestial weapon & crest, and which Aeon will have Break Damage Limit from activating it with the Crest.

Character | Weapon -> Crest | Aeon
Wakka | World Champion -> Jupiter Crest | Ifrit

Rest of the Aeons already have Break Damage Limit.

chrisguapo69
03-27-2007, 05:41 AM

You can't customize one.

Apparently you didn't read the entire thread! :D

I already have everyone's legendary weapons as stated in Post #3. And that question that you quoted was my comic response to post #8.

He thought my reason for getting the Celestial weapons was for the Break Damage Limit (BDL). When in fact I was getting the C-Weapons for my Aeons to achieve BDL.

He assumed that I did not know about customizing weapons to achieve BDL.

May this thread die!!! Over and out!!

No.78
03-27-2007, 10:31 PM
I found lightning dodging easier than this. I still havent done this, I stopped trying months ago.

Smurf Caladbolg >.>