PDA

View Full Version : Who's up for some illegal activity, 'cause I could sure go for some!

Diango12
03-21-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm guilty of Illegal file sharing like most of us.

And what was your most recent Illegal action?
*hides*

Jowy
03-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Enjoy your v&.

Bunny
03-21-2007, 07:36 PM
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

theundeadhero
03-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Public urination.

Shlup
03-21-2007, 08:11 PM
Okay, now you're just doing it on purpose.

blim
03-21-2007, 08:28 PM
advocated overthrowing the government and glorified terrorism

Spammerman
03-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Well, recently, I had this urge to do a b and a. It was overwhelming. I got one of my friends, reluctant at first, to come with me. Then I came to an empty house, family prolly went out to dinner. Then I realised its time. So i just kicked the door, but not just kick, i mean KICK. That couldve decapitated a baby or something. then I felt good, but had to do it again, soI kicked the closet in, and there was no reason, it didnt have a lock. Then, I just left, didnt even steal anything. Just left.

I can imagine the family now. When they got home, they prolly wondered "WTF DID THEY TAKE??? They even kicked in THE GODDAMN CLOSET? IT DIDNT HAVE A LOCK! WTF! WTH DID THEY TAKE? Then like 10 years from now, theyll be eating, itll still be on there mind, then theyll say, WTF, WTF DID THEY TAKE? THIS MARRIAGE IS RUINED. ITS OVER!

First to guess where its from wins.

Lynx
03-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Well, recently, I had this urge to do a b and a. It was overwhelming. I got one of my friends, reluctant at first, to come with me. Then I came to an empty house, family prolly went out to dinner. Then I realised its time. So i just kicked the door, but not just kick, i mean KICK. That couldve decapitated a baby or something. then I felt good, but had to do it again, soI kicked the closet in, and there was no reason, it didnt have a lock. Then, I just left, didnt even steal anything. Just left.

I can imagine the family now. When they got home, they prolly wondered "WTF DID THEY TAKE??? They even kicked in THE GODDAMN CLOSET? IT DIDNT HAVE A LOCK! WTF! WTH DID THEY TAKE? Then like 10 years from now, theyll be eating, itll still be on there mind, then theyll say, WTF, WTF DID THEY TAKE? THIS MARRIAGE IS RUINED. ITS OVER!

First to guess where its from wins.

dane coook!!!!!!!! but you mistyped you put B and A not Bacon and Eggs

oddler
03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
I sped.

Spammerman
03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
I wouldve put Lynx cant answer, but that wouldve given it away. I lost my Ipod that had it on there sop i dont remember the joke fully.

Levian
03-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Trespassing! There was these spooky stairs that lead down to a valley, but it was closed off because rocks could fall down over you and smash your skull in. It was worth it.

Lynx
03-21-2007, 09:25 PM
i sped i followed too closely i ran a stop sign i almost hit a chevy i failed to yeiled at a cross walk i cahnged lanes at the intersection i changed lanes while running a red light and speeding. and..... i have un paid parking tickets.

ok that was actully form liar liar.

recently my last law i broke was underaged drinking last night. and tresspassing while skateboarding and in about 20 minutes im leaveing to go to court for my speeding ticket which im fighting.

Quindiana Jones
03-21-2007, 09:29 PM
I shot a man named Reno, just to watch him die.

You could say that I just truanted. But I pretended I was ill, so it's OK.

Zeldy
03-21-2007, 09:32 PM
underage drinking and downloading music.

oddler
03-21-2007, 09:33 PM
i sped i followed too closely i ran a stop sign i almost hit a chevy i failed to yeiled at a cross walk i cahnged lanes at the intersection i changed lanes while running a red light and speeding. and..... i have un paid parking tickets.

recently my last law i broke was underaged drinking last night. and tresspassing while skateboarding and in about 20 minutes im leaveing to go to court for my speeding ticket which im fighting.

But you forgot about not signalling... :(

Spammerman
03-21-2007, 09:34 PM
There was this car who pulled in my driveway. I always wanted to hear ARE YOU F'IN OUT OF YOUR MIND? followed by YOU REALLY ARE OUT OF YOUR F'IN MIND! So, I told him if he ever pulled in my driveway again, id cut his f'in head off and put it on my antenna and drive around town. Heresponded ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F'IN MIND? I was forced to whip out my switchblade. Then he responded YOU REALLY AR EOUT OF YOUR F'IN MIND!

Breine
Public urination.

Yeah, something like that.

Diango12
Trespassing! There was these spooky stairs that lead down to a valley, but it was closed off because rocks could fall down over you and smash your skull in. It was worth it.

OMG you must be like a..Viking or something... Vær så snill! Jeg er ... år?..

Levian
03-21-2007, 09:47 PM

No, my ears are just pointy. :(

oddler
03-21-2007, 09:48 PM

No, my ears are just pointy. :(

Hylian!

Spammerman
03-21-2007, 09:52 PM

Someone should let you hit them doing 80.;)

Martyr
03-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Wow. I haven't done anything really really wrong in a long time.

Trespassing without the intent to burglarize, pissing on private property when there ain't no bathrooms nearby, and other trite symbols of the oppression of the federal government don't exactly count, in my opinion.

I don't really know.

I might have gotten away with a pet Fighting Fish because the checking girl forgot to ring me up for it, I think also because it happened to be msilabeled somehow- Anyway, I didn't pursue the subject and left with the fish, ripping off that store of something like $3.50.

Pretty pathetic.
When i was younger, I got away with stuff that would make you all sarcastic.

Tasura
03-21-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm downloading anime now so, it's a constant illegal piratey affairs.

rubah
03-21-2007, 10:57 PM
I ran a couple of stop signs on the way home as usual.

*deletes the pictures of her car from the web*

Roto13
03-21-2007, 11:04 PM
Just a lot of piracy.

Mirage
03-21-2007, 11:05 PM
I downloaded a Nick Cave album for my girlfriend.

Oh wait, I jaywalk on a daily basis!

Odaisé Gaelach
03-21-2007, 11:36 PM
An e-mail I received one time...

Subject: Crime alert
To: ********

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Internet Crime Complaint Center has been informed that you have been fraudulantly using the name and insignia of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. We must insist that you refrain from such illegal activities or we will be forced to take civil action against you.

Yours faithfully,
The Internet Crime Complaint Center,
Federal Bureau of Investigation.

SammieBabe
03-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Speeding on the way home from work..

Agrias
03-22-2007, 12:25 AM
i stole a mashi maro eraser from the floor of an asian marketplace! D:

Xaven
03-22-2007, 01:21 AM
I sat in the back of my adult-friend's van instead of sitting in a seat with a seatbelt.

Araciel
03-22-2007, 01:23 AM
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

when i hear that whistle blowin i hang my head and cry

i don't do anything illegal.

Iceglow
03-22-2007, 01:29 AM
hmm piracy, piracy and more piracy. I could pretty much claim Pirate on my CV.

Fixing PS2s when not being liscenced to do so by Sony too which counts as industrial espionage.

Ko Ko
03-22-2007, 02:59 AM
I went over to the boys side of campus today! :tongue:

EDIT: To visit my Dad you sickos!

Nominus Experse
03-22-2007, 03:34 AM
I took a can of Pringles off the shelf of Wal*Mart and proceeded to consume all of its contents before placing it back on some random shelf on some distant side of the store.

Salt and Vinegar good.

Repositioning stop signs is more fun, however...

Freya
03-22-2007, 03:43 AM
Not illigeal but I like to rearrange the video gams at the rental store so they are no longer in alphabetical order. :shifty: It's funny to see kids get disgruntled.

Araciel
03-22-2007, 03:50 AM
Not illigeal but I like to rearrange the video gams at the rental store so they are no longer in alphabetical order. :shifty: It's funny to see kids get disgruntled.

wow look out world :rolleyes2

oddler
03-22-2007, 04:14 AM
Reposi<b></b>tioning stop signs is more fun, however...

Oh, yes. Or just taking all the signs in the area. That works, too.

Not illigeal but I like to rearrange the video gams at the rental store so they are no longer in alphabetical order. It's funny to see kids get disgruntled.

I'll find you...

Lynx
03-22-2007, 05:11 AM
Just a lot of piracy.

i too am guilty of being a pirate

aka piracy

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-22-2007, 05:48 AM
Most recently... smoking weed. No. Wait. It was something silly. But I can't remember. I did something today, and I was thinking about it a few minutes ago, but I don't remember what it was.

Freya
03-22-2007, 05:56 AM
Not illigeal but I like to rearrange the video gams at the rental store so they are no longer in alphabetical order. It's funny to see kids get disgruntled.

I'll find you...
:whaaa: GASP! :shifty:

Fire_Emblem776
03-22-2007, 03:40 PM
Just a lot of piracy.

i too am guilty of being a pirate

aka piracy

Taking apart games:rolleyes2

Bunny
03-22-2007, 03:41 PM
breaking the law breaking the law

Cloudane
03-23-2007, 01:22 AM
I don't bother with software piracy any more as there's no real need, but I have a half decent job.

I'll still happily rip off music because I hate the RIAA and the BPI, but pop music is so rubbish there's nothing worth ripping off anyway.

Last illegal activity was... yesterday, driving through a "no vehicles except for access" side-road (wow, lock me up!) to avoid a blooming stupid "traffic calming" chicane that serves no purpose other than to cause massive queues and road rage. I also paid to download high quality episodes of Naruto which were blatantly being sold illegally.

escobert
03-23-2007, 01:27 AM
Smoking pot.

TyphoonThaReapa
03-23-2007, 01:27 AM
I can't respond to this topic. You guys probable would want to hang me...

Mitch
03-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Smoking pot.

TyphoonThaReapa
03-23-2007, 01:35 AM
But I will say the less illegal thing I ever did. It's not much illegal if you think about it. It was the old "dog :skull::skull::skull::skull: in a flaming bag trick". Works every time.:cool:

DarkLadyNyara
03-23-2007, 02:37 AM
Jaywalking. Crosswalks are for pussies. :D

Also, underaege drinking. C'mon, it's two friggin' months. No jury would convict me. :beer:

eestlinc
03-23-2007, 04:26 AM
as a future lawyer, i must say nothing

Yamaneko
03-23-2007, 05:18 AM
You can go ahead a PM me those pictures, eest.

kikimm
03-24-2007, 07:34 AM
I rode a bike WITHOUT A HELMET.

Although I did just download a song right now.

Oh I'm so bad.

black orb
03-27-2007, 07:15 PM
>>> I crossed a red light, im afraid of going to jail now.. :(