PDA

View Full Version : Design your own PC

darksword12
03-22-2007, 03:04 AM
Ok, I got this really great idea: what would you be like if you were an ff7 character? Here are the things I'm mainly looking for:

What would your weapon be?
What do you think your stats would be like?
What would your limit breaks be like?

Stuff like this. Don't be afraid to be creative, but don't be unbalanced in your design. It's not as if ff7 characters are that specialized, but I still think it's cool.

I'll start.

My weaponry would be saber-like implements. Edged fencing swords.
My Limit Breaks would be a mix of fencing moves and Dark Knight techniques. My stats would be slightly high in magic and dexterity, moderate in strength and spirit, and slightly low in vitality and luck.

Edit: Feel free to add other things than I've listed here.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-22-2007, 10:39 AM
weapon: one handed sword and shield
limits: something flashy yet evdiently useful. possibly insired by some of dante's moves on DMC
stats: high str and dex, med vitality and spr, low mag and luck

Aerisfanatic
03-24-2007, 03:13 PM
i think it would be a female oppisite to vincent, she would have a long flowing dark blue cape which can mold the outfit of her her desire, her attacks would be mostly magic but it would be in her style of magic, for physical she would hit them with metal like ornaments at the bottom of her cape.

her limit would be something cool and mystical like her cloak would cover her and turn her into a energy form that floats and she could attack intantley after any character, and since shes an oppisite of vincent she would stay in cloak form for the rest of the battle, but you would be able to control her.

how is that for character?

Mirage
03-24-2007, 05:13 PM
No personalities? I see you're trying to be true to the original characters.

darksword12
03-24-2007, 07:09 PM
You may include personalities. I never said you couldn't. Once again, you are not restricted to what I put down.

To make a point, I'll expand the character I made:

Appearance: Brown eyes, totally black hair (messy, but not spiky). Determined, grave expression is typical.
Clothing: Black. Black jeans, black hooded sweatshirt. a little plain, but it fits his general idiom.
Personality: "There are some people like me who've killed their emotions." --Shadow, FFVI. This character is not especially emotive, but at the same time is not mysterious. He occasionally shows that there are things he cares about. Has a personal code, but no one really know it.

Things like this are allowed.

Yliette
03-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Name: Shadieth Serapis

Weapon: Zweihander (Info: It means "Two-hander" in German) or any two-handed sword.

Job Class: White Knight / Holy Knight (reminiscent to Agrias [FFT] and Beatrix [FFIX])

Skills: All of Beatrix's Seiken skills and fewer (and less powerful) White Magic.

Stats: High strength, moderate magic yet low magic defense, high HP yet low vitality, high agility.

Limit Breaks: Some would be derived from Cloud's sword Limits while others are based on Aerith's supportive ones.

Appearance: Long straight crimson hair. Cold and stern eyes same as hair color. Wears a slightly less bulky knight armor revealing skin (yet nothing provocative). Has a white waist-cape hanging from waist to knees.

Personality: Has Ashe's dermination, Paine's mystery and silence and Yuna's kindness.

I know the details are quite unoriginal. Only thing that's completely mine is the name. :D

The black mage
03-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Strong magic user, owns lots of mastered materia, lots of somons
Wepon is a dagga, and limit is a full on everybody dead magic attack

sockmonkey
04-11-2007, 06:23 AM
Probably an axe since just about everthing else has been said.

Limit breaks would be things like throwing the axe like a boomerang, a tornado-ish spin cut and some kind of spinning leap-slash looking a little like the screw attack from Metroid.

Very quick, with a high evade and some light armor.

Goldenboko
04-11-2007, 06:35 AM
Weapon: Talon Blades
Stats: All Maxed, I am a Golden Chocobo
Magic Attacks: Chocobuckle, Chocometeor, and Greens Eat (Heals me)
Limit: Cute Chocoface- Lures enemy into a vulnerable state (0 Def, and Stamina) because of how cute the face is and then I crush him hitting him approximately 20 times with my RAZOR SHARP CLAWS! xp

PhoenixAsh
04-11-2007, 10:40 AM
Tiro:

Quite thin male, with red hair, and a modified Turk uniform.

Ex-Turk, was fired over refusal to follow certain orders. Fairly bright and cheery character with a hint of sarcasm. Generally optimistic, or at least resigned to accepting whatever comes.

Weapon: Small, thrown objects, ranging from cards to knives to grenades, and a lightweight sword/ dagger. Standard attack is a single thrown object to put enemy off balance, and a follow up hit using the sword.

Stats: Moderately high strength, speed and luck stats, but all stats affected by random calculation each turn. With ultimate weapon equipped, strength and speed increase as HP gets lower.

Limit Breaks: Generally revolve around combination attacks using the sword and thrown objects. For example one attack involves throwing a grenade into the air, and hitting it baseball style with the sword at the enemy.
Final Limit break, '52 card pickup'. Can hit or miss with a 50/50 chance. Launches 52 cards at the enemy for small to moderate damage each, followed by charging at the stunned enemy for an acrobatic final attack with the sword.

No.78
04-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Name: Keruzakai (suck at making up names)

Appearance: Slightly tall, red hair and blue eyes. 2 swords crossed over my back (like Reddas), black loose leather suit, the jacket unzipped sort of hanging, I'm wearing a tight red shirt underneath... Oh I'm male by the way. Big metal based boots, and an important ring on my left hand.
The hand without the ring is gloved... Fingerless glove.
Usually wearing sunglasses, only reveals my crystalline blue eyes to special people... Bwaha
Necklace too... With erm... A symbol on it... Yeah.

Weapon: A pair of fencing sabers/rapiers the length of my arm fully extended, they sit on my back crossed over. One has a red and black hand guard and is called... Ermm... Leo. And the other has a white and blue hand guard, called Pisces.

Personality: Like mine I guess, but with less...Mercy and laziness. So... With good morals, a good side shown to those who deserve it. Mysterious... Etc.

Info: Okay so I don't know much about the VII storyline, so I'll just say I was born in Midgar and seperated from my love when the plates fell down (is that right?) I survived, and I know he did too. So I'm like, searching for him or something.

Limit Breaks:
LEVEL ONE- X Trail- Slam both sword points to the earth beside me, swing them up so a trail of dirt flies off from the end of my swords, and flies into the enemy with an explosive X shaped red light. Critical Damage.
Purple Coil- Leo glows red, Pisces glows blue, I leap into the air and spin, the colours fuse into purple, then I stop in midair arms out wide, shooting a spinning purple light into the enemy. Piercing Critical Damage.
LEVEL TWO- Distant Cry
Pisces pointing upwards, Leo pointing downwards. Pisces glows blue, and makes a wailing sound, air turns blue, move the sword, drawing all the blue air to it, then swing it round horizontally like a massive lightsaber smashing into the enemy. Piercing Critical Damage Lowering Magic Defence.
Distant Roar- Leo pointing upwards, Pisces pointing downards. Leo glows red and makes a roaring sound, air turns red, move the sword, drawing all the red air to it, then swing it vertically like a massive lightsaber smashing into the enemy. Piercing Critical Damage Lowering Defence.
LEVEL THREE- Anti Seraph
Cross over the two swords creating a cross of light in the sky. Then everything inverts and it rains down on the enemy like blood. Fire Damage that poisons.
Hellfreeze- Cross the swords over diagonally then place them on the floor, streaks of light fire out and cross over across the floor, creating a giant cast iron door, that opens up beneath the enemy, unleashing a gust of flames, that freeze around the enemy, then smash. Ice damage that may freeze/petrify.
LEVEL 4- Shatterburst
Throw swords into the sky, raises arms... Pisces and Leo surround the enemy, glowing blue and red, the glows surround the enemies and fuse into purple... A biiig purple mist, then it sucks into the enemy and explodes into a massive shatterburstlike thingy. Lowers defence, magic defence, inflicts non elemental damage and may inflict petrify.

Stats- Speed and strength based, terrible magic attack and defence. Reasonable defence.

Armour- Rings or gloves or something.

Job Class- Kind of like a ninja, warrior, fencer or something. Basic stuff.

04-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Name: ????
Weapon: Double Sided Sword (You hold it in the middle and it's like a sword on either side)
Limits:
Level 1: Multi-Slash: a few slashes
Level 2: Super-Slash: A stronger version of Braver
Level 3: Hyper-Slash: The Omnislash from AC
Level 4: Max-Slash: The move that Cloud used to defeat Bahumat in AC

Kanshisha
04-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Name:Linx
Weapons:Soul piercer (a bow and arrow *main weapon*) and Soul slasher(A gunblade like sword but midnight blue colour * secondary weapon*)and his normal shurikens.

Limits:

With Soul piercer:
Main limit:
Soul Piercer ( pierce through arrows )
Second leveled limit:
Korykaisin ( very strong similar to soul piercer but more effective)
Near death Limit:
Taikinshoden ( An arrows with all elements withing arrow from ice to dark )

With Soul slasher:
Main limit:
fore ground battalion ( an up-grade to party member's attack and defense stats )
Second leveled limit:
ËÖ×° ( An attack that makes a symbol on the enemy -symbol's the name of the attack-, but if aimed at a party member, it heals them with 1000 hp )
Near death limit:
Shawataidonchen / Oblivion sanctuary ( A devastating attack, calls upon goldenboko's hordes of golden chocobo's to to help attack the enemies that cause up to a finishing blow of 10,000hp )

Info:
Ride:
Black chocobo
name: XVII

Armor:
black cape
black jacket
black pants
black boots and black ninja mask
(Pretty much all the things he wear are all black)

Quotes:
Life is like flowers, we will all die eventually...

Accompanies:
Jax and Xuall ( Mentioned in other post / threads )

Job class:
Guardian / hunter of evil

Stats:
exell at speed, strength and vitality but not very good with magic..

Personality:
A very quiet guy and is quite vengeful sort, he is devoted to give his life for others, even if it means for him dying in battle.
A member of no organization nor team but a neutral to both sides.
Very hard to find and also very hard to make him be on your team / organization ( Kinda like me ).Normally found in the plains of Midgar.

Short life story:
Born in Mount. Corel and originally a part of Soldier as a sergeant but quit as he found that there are better things in life.(Was in Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth's squad)He was the soldier keeping Tifa out of the reactor at Mount. Corel

IF YOU LIKE HOW THIS IS GOING I'LL ADD MORE IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT AT THE MOMENT..

leader of mortals
04-13-2007, 02:28 AM
name: Master of the Damned
weapon: staff of necromancy
spells: rise! Attacks with a skeleton

limit breaks:
level 1: necro-warrior: turns into an undead soldier and is conrolled like vincent
rebirth: revive all party members and give them a slight attack bonus

level 2: Necro-blast: A blast of pure evil!
Hells calling: causes death to all enemies and those unnaffected have weakened defense

level 3: Dark fire: a bit like KH riku's Dark Firaga
omega auto-life: when master of the damned dies he is reborn with extra strength, magic, defense, and magic defense

Level 4: Lich: When you die you are reborn as a lich with a vincent type battle system

necro warrior abilities: sacrfice: Go back to normal after doing heavy damage to enemies
necro sword: a triple slice with a sword. Much more common than sacrifice

Lich: Army of the Undead: Does the amount of damage of the enemies you have killed all together. Much more common than the Invincibility ability

Invincibility: All of your party is made invincable for a short time

Looks like a normal necromancer

When killed as a lich, goes back to normal at half health instead of dead

Kanshisha
04-13-2007, 02:39 AM
*CONTINUATION*

Can teach others:

Different sword attacks like:

Xypherdonyal: (Fire enchanted)
Brailshetanaga: (Poison and Stone enchanted)
Shaitikiugen: (all elements enchanted)
AND MORE!

Different bow attacks like:

Golden wish: (Arrow can turn into a dragon * midnight dragon*)
Death collage: (freezes enemies and casts dark *can home*)
Renzouken stayler: (use bow up rising from the ground)

Garm
04-14-2007, 11:12 PM
Name:
Garm

Job:
"Warden", bodyguard

Weapon:
Flails. His last, and ultimate flail is called Skullcrusher and is a wand with 3 mythril skulls attached in chains, the skulls are pierced with a large amoiunt of sharp needles.

Appearence & Description:
He's a tall(1,95-2,05something) and quite thin guy, he is dressed in a dark-green custom-made coat, with a pair of black sunglasses in front of his eyes. His hair has a sort of brown and black mixed colour and is like a big curly ball on his head. Inside the cout he has a white t-shirt and a pair of brown jeans. He has gloves of lizard skin on his hands. All his life he has been left alone in emptyness because everybody thinks of him like an outsider, who is coldhearted and evil, but he is not, he is just a lonely vagabond who works as a bodyguard or warden as he calls it. He is kind and truly devoted to his tasks and his friends, so no one can call him a liar or traitor.

Stats:
His strongest side is speed, but allthough he is weak against magicks and physical attacks. The strengt is just a small bit over normal.

Limits:
Level 1
Airage: He uses his weapon like an propeller to create and shoot a shockwave through the air against one enemy
Flailcopter: Throws his flail like an bomerang which lets it hit hard twice on random enemies

Level 2
Stormreaver: Creates a tornado with the flail which hits all the enemies and make them confused and can blow a single target away from battle depending on the monsters size and weight(no exp gained from it it blows away)
Time of Lost Age: The flail spins to make a timeportal which gives the party full hp, fury and haste and the enemies gets slowed

Level 3
Hurricane Nocturne: The flail makes a soundstorm that hurts all the eniemies and makes them silence and confused
Lonely impact: A single hit attack that makes huge damage to one target and makes it defences to fall greatly and with a 50% chance to hurt the other enemies with the shockwave if the target dies of it. The shockwave makes makes them confused and slowed.

Level 4
Devoted Soulwind: Heals party fully and removes all bad status effects except fury and either kills all enemies if possible(not immune to death or less life then "Devoted Soulwind" othewise deals) or makes them suffer slow, confuse, silence, blind and an huge amount of damage.

TRANS_AM409
04-15-2007, 05:20 AM
Lets see
Weapon-Cowboy Boots
limits-round house kick level 1-4
looks- Beard, levis, boots
name chuck-norris