PDA

View Full Version : How many butterflies total??

chrisguapo69
03-22-2007, 04:20 AM
I'm in the process of getting the Saturn Sigil and I've completed both areas twice already without touching any red butterflies.

Following the Map and pathway from this site, http://www.uffsite.net/ff10/images/butterfly-game-3.jpg , there seems to only be 7 butterflies for each track and I've caught 7 for each track. But yet no Saturn Sigil.

Is there something I'm missing?? Who gives out the Saturn Sigil?

Enjolras
03-22-2007, 05:40 AM
Have you opened the box that appears on the the path in each area once you collect all 7 butterflies within the time limit? If you haven't, you most definitely won't have a Saturn Sigil.

chrisguapo69
03-22-2007, 06:08 AM
The box during the 1st track near that weird looking poor excuse for an indian outfit butterfly perverted man was already opened when I finished it.

The second track had no box after I finished the run.

But in both instances I had collected 7 blue butterflies for both areas, 2 times each.

chrisguapo69
03-22-2007, 06:58 AM
Ok, I just finished the butterfly hunts again.

I know I finished it since I counted 7 butterflies each time and I didn't go back to the starting point which happens if you are not able to finish the hunt.

But yet no Sigil? Where would I find this Sigil once I complete the hunt?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-22-2007, 10:45 AM
depends. if u did the most southern section first, u will find the sigil in a chest in the more notrthern section on the far left on the upper level. if u did the northern section first u will find the sigil in a chest in the southern section which is near the entrance point (not the one which leads to the northern section, the other one)

if uve still not got it try doing the hunt agen. if u complete it the timer will disappear before it reaches zero and you will hear a "sparkly" noise

farplaner
03-24-2007, 06:11 AM
The chests, in both cases, are very near the end of the map for each screen (if you're not careful, you'll exit the screen and have to start over). You need a second or so to reach the chests after catching all the butterflies- just keep truckin'.

chrisguapo69
03-25-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the help! I got the Saturn Sigil now.

To those who are gonna try, just remember not to exit the screen and backtrack until you find a chest.