PDA

View Full Version : FIGHTS!

4evarisha
03-22-2007, 06:24 AM
How many of you guys here has gotten into fight I have gotten into alot.:D

Iceglow
03-22-2007, 06:27 AM
I have been in too many fights to remember all of them. Haven't been in many for a while now I've grown up and stopped doing that crap though I will fight if I have to fight now.

Yuffie514
03-22-2007, 06:37 AM
i only used to get in fights with my brother. and when it comes to sibling rivalry, it happens frequently.

Nominus Experse
03-22-2007, 06:40 AM
I've been in a number of scuffles, but only a few real, furious bouts of fighting.

They were quite exciting, and filled a certain blood-lust while spraining someone's ankle or hand or breaking their collar bone, but I wouldn't really call it a joyous occasion.

I would like to keep both eyes, thank you.

4evarisha
03-22-2007, 06:43 AM
I just got into a fight I gave taht girl
a black eye.

Araciel
03-22-2007, 06:49 AM
lots.

escobert
03-22-2007, 06:51 AM
Yes I have been in my fair share of fights.

Lynx
03-22-2007, 06:57 AM
i was in quite a few when i was in school but now i try to avoid fights i dont like hurting people :)

im yet to lose so thats good.

Jebus
03-22-2007, 07:13 AM
Never been in a fight.

I avoid violence like the plague.

No.78
03-22-2007, 08:07 AM
I've always wanted to get into a fight, but still none yet >.>

Tasura
03-22-2007, 08:09 AM
The last fight I remember being in was a few years ago, he had a metal curtain rod, one of those hollow ones, and he was hitting me in the shoulders and head with it. it eventually broke over my face, then I hit him in the chest, his friends carried him away coughing.

Bunny
03-22-2007, 12:59 PM
During elementary school, I was in the principals office for a fight just about every two days. During middle school most of my fights took place after school, as a result of me making fun of people and they not being able to take a joke.

In high school, I somehow managed to get a strange reputation that included some guy I didn't even know pushing me and another guy walking up to him and saying "You don't want to do that, man. That guy will kill you." in one of the most serious tones I have ever heard. I never even got into a fight in high school though. Totaly "wtf O_o" moment.

Nowadays I'm too lazy to bother. Fights usually mean I have to go outside. Meh to that.

Spammerman
03-22-2007, 01:03 PM
When I as little, my sister was punching me cause we were roughhousing, then I snapped. I punched her in the face, and about 5 years later she had braces.

This kid on the bus jumped on my back and hit me in the face by putting his arm across my face. I threw him into a seat and then I snapped. My friends were holding me back and I was still landing punch after punch, and after he skimmed my eyebrow, I threw a super hard punch to the center of his face.

Owen Macwere
03-22-2007, 01:15 PM
I've been in lots of fights when I was a teenager, mostly with my brother. :/ Now, I just argue and I argue more than healthy, these arguments are mostly with dad these days and some of my friends in college. I like arguments but only if they don't hurt too deep.

Rocket Edge
03-22-2007, 01:56 PM
I used to be fighting the whole time in elementary school, but i guess thats sort of standard right?

I've only been in two serious fights, the rest were just scuffles. One was in my 2nd year in high school over something this guy said, and the other was not so long ago outside a nightclub.

I don't like to fight, or ever look for them, but at the same time i'll stick up for myself if i have too.

Misfit
03-22-2007, 06:02 PM
I never got in a fight ever, which is amazing 'cause I tend to speak my mind alot to people... and that's a bad thing. :greenie:

Martyr
03-22-2007, 06:17 PM
I was a scrapper all throughout school.

People liked to make fun of me, and I didn't think it was as much fun as they did, and things escalated every once in a while...

I was recently in a fight with a friend of mine who thought that his kung fu was stronger than mine (Sissy Tai Kwon Do vs. Boxing)

So you all know, martial artists like to cheat. They kick.

But I haven't actually hauled off and unloaded my fist on anybody out of anger. People suck. They're incompetent, stupid, and selfish and nasty, and even if they're wrong or deserve to be boxed, they'll still sue my ass off, and I don't need that.

Psychotic
03-22-2007, 06:31 PM
The first rule is that I'm not supposed to talk about it.

Quindiana Jones
03-22-2007, 06:32 PM
I hate fighting. I got in one once, though it was kinda one sided. I hit a guy, he bled and cried a lot and it was over. All he did was push me hehe.

Meat Puppet
03-22-2007, 10:19 PM
I have been in many fights. I’m not a good fighter, and I really don’t like fighting, but trouble seems to be attracted to me, and I don’t know when to back down until it’s too late.

Jowy
03-22-2007, 10:22 PM
When I was in fifth grade, another classmate attempted to assault me in the bathroom with no provocation. I stuck his head in the toilet and had to spend the day in the office and when I got home my mother was proud I stood up for myself and bought me an expensive LEGO set. 8-)

And I got into a locker room fist fight in eighth grade because I just wasn't in the mood for someone's staggering dicketry so I just kind of sucker-punched him and sent him flying into a locker and then he proceeded to slap me like a girl for about fifteen seconds. Three days vacation from school for the win. ^_^

Shoeberto
03-22-2007, 10:29 PM
How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?

Old Manus
03-22-2007, 10:35 PM
I was fighting this guy but it was cool because I had cast Protect before the battle.

Roto13
03-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Not since I was 12 or something. I bit a chunk of a kid's arm off. Nobody messed with me after that.

Mitch
03-22-2007, 10:47 PM
The other day I pwned a level 35 Mage.

Sergeant Hartman
03-22-2007, 10:48 PM
I kicked some dude in the face once......

oddler
03-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Never been in a full-on fight. I'd be happy if that never changes.

Aurey
03-22-2007, 10:54 PM
I used to playfight a lot in middle school, and I did get into a few fights. Not anymore, though. I don't even argue very often anymore, which is weird considering I dislike the majority of the students at my school.

My school is pretty infamous for fights; we get them a lot. The week before March break, there was probably more than fifteen fights through a five day period. Pretty ganster/scary/stupid.

kikimm
03-22-2007, 11:11 PM
But I haven't actually hauled off and unloaded my fist on anybody out of anger.

That's all I've done. It wasn't actually a fight or anything, though. This guy that used to live behind me tried to kiss me once and it really pissed me off! So I "unloaded" on him. I wouldn't respond so violently to everyone; I just really really couldn't stand him and...yeah.

I think I almost got into a fight a couple years ago. I barely remember it now, but my boyfriend at the time had gotten in big trouble because of his ex-girlfriend, and all his friends were pushing me to start :skull::skull::skull::skull:, and blah blah blah. Lame.

Agrias
03-22-2007, 11:18 PM
i've spoken my mind to people who've acted stupid, i've only ever gotten into a physical fight with my brothers GF cause she used to be my best friend, and then she started acting all bitchy to me...so one day i punched my brother after he punched me and she grabbed my arm and was like "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM AGAIN!!! I'LL HURT YOU!" and i just grabbed her hand, squeezed it till i saw her cringe and said "o rly?" and she hasnt laid her hands on me since then. You wanna know the funny part? she's younger than me by almost a year :\

these young ones have no respect for their elders, i tell ya!

Vikeve
03-22-2007, 11:27 PM
I'm ot fighter I'm a lover.:heart: But seriously I'm a whimp the last time anyone ever wanted to fight me a bunch of my friends were there and would have jumped her ass.:p But that was two years ago I don't get into fights I simply enjoy the fights of others. And I have seen some pretty good fights before but I would never be able to fight at all.

The Real Dark Messenger
03-22-2007, 11:28 PM
Honestly (and I am not proud) to say it... I have gotten into plenty. I was a real bully, when I was younger. Like really bad.

4evarisha
03-22-2007, 11:40 PM
I rip this girl hair and gave her a black eye.

PyroManiak
03-23-2007, 03:05 AM
Fights usually end with me kicking someone in the nuts but sometimes I gotta pull out my knife and go kidney collecting...I've also been in a few school brawls and usually my school wins because west roxbury high's own... I usually never get hit but last brawl I was in some dude drop kicked me in the mouth and made my tooth a bit crooked...

Shlup
03-23-2007, 03:11 AM
I've never been in a fight. I'm a very peaceful little bee.