PDA

View Full Version : Question about the bubble belt.

.C.
03-22-2007, 12:05 PM
I searched the forum on where to find it, is there another way to get it except buying it in the clanshop after reaching a higher clanlevel?

I only did 4 marks so far, I'd rather wonna do the mainstory line first before I get into that... if it isnt possible can anyone tell me how much hunts I'll have to do?

At the moment I am level 58 and am fighting in the city Giruvegan.

Thanks...

The Mog Ninja
03-22-2007, 12:15 PM
I have no idea, but I'd advise you to do Marks. I was extremely underleveled doing my Marks, but I did it first go. (Underleveled meaning level 4 for the Flowering Cactus)

Bunny
03-22-2007, 01:14 PM
You can buy the Bubble Belt from the Clan Shop when you defeat 16 marks. At 24 Marks (Paragon of Justice) it disappears until you achieve the rank of High Gaurdian (28 marks). After that it is always available.

You recieve a Bubble Belt as a reward when you defeat the Antlion mark. There is also one available in Barheim Passage, but I believe you need to have a Diamond Armlet equipped in order to get it.

Selling Battlewyrm Carapace x2 and Adamantite x1 will also give you a Bubble Belt.

.C.
03-22-2007, 01:31 PM
Selling Battlewyrm Carapace x2 and Adamantite x1 will also give you a Bubble Belt.

Any idea where to get those?

Bunny
03-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Battlewyrm Carapace drops from Archaeoaevis and Skulwyrm in Zertinan Caverns. The latter can also be found in the upper layer of the Great Crystal. They can also be stolen and poached from the Archaeoaevis. You can also poach them from Dragon Aevis in the Stilshrine of Miriam and Emperor Aevis in Paramina Rift.

Adamantite drops from Adamantitan in Cerobi Steppe, are stolen from Thalassinon on the Phon Coast (rare monster), and are given as a reward for the Darksteel mark.

Just, uh, there (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/459841/46022).