PDA

View Full Version : can you help me please?

noosh
03-22-2007, 05:11 PM
Hi, ive made it to chapter 5 and have entered the hole in Bevelle. Ive fought a Shiva and now am stuck fighting three enemies,Cindy, mindy and Sandy, I cant seem to get past them, any tips please???? cheers

Crossblades
03-22-2007, 05:55 PM
What party are you using? I used a Dark Knight, Gunner, and Alchemist. Aim for Mindy first, then go after Sandy, and Cindy. I recommend having at least a Dark Knight and Alchemist in your party and always have your Dark Knight use Darkness

Markus. D
03-22-2007, 07:46 PM
go for the little one first.

Passado will absolutely dominate you unless you can withstand it with levels.

Sefie1999AD
03-31-2007, 08:50 PM
I'd also recommend using a Gunner, an Alchemist and a Dark Knight. Have the Gunner use Trigger Happy, the Alchemist throw Mega-Potions or whichever items you need and Dark Knight use Darkness.

Monol
04-01-2007, 05:02 AM
well all i can say is what NOT to do....DO NOT EVER USE ANY SPECIAL DRESSSPHERES!!! (they get off on that stuff...) keep a fast party...and go for fatty,leader, than tiny and you should be fine :D

Black-rose-2k7
04-23-2007, 05:28 PM
i kept gettin my ass kicked by them so i started a new game and im training more threw the game.

samboo1
04-23-2007, 06:45 PM
Even though many people say to go for the little one first (she does have the least HP) i would go for the largest one of them. You need to defeat one as quick as possible because of that delta attack they do, which think reduces your party's HP to 1...something like that, anyway with the small sister she often dodges attacks and so its harder to get her, it's a lot easier to get the largest. At least after you have defeated one they cant do that attack. From then on keep healing yourself from passado, and then try and defeat the small sister. As for your party, i used a Dark Knight, White Mage and Berserker in that battle, you should rey and have a dark knight at least.

Roogle
04-26-2007, 11:47 PM
Are you sure that the situation is hopeless?

I would say that there are a number of ways to defeat the Magus Sisters. What jobs were you using on your last attempt? Are you sure that you want to start a new game right before finishing this old game?

Jessweeee♪
05-11-2007, 12:35 AM
Have an Alchemist and two Dark Knights, every turn you get with the Alchemist, use mix to make a mega-potion, even if you don't think you need it, and make the dark knights use darkness.
If you have Ragnarok, then equip it to a Dark Knight and keep using Black Sky.

If you don't mind doing it a cheap-o way, get a songstress that knows Jitterbug, two gunners, and a turbo controller.
Haste+Trigger Happy+Turbo Controller=Awesome

Jaffamitsu
05-20-2007, 02:57 AM
Yeah, ive just recently completed FFX-2 and i can remember perfectly what i had....ive noticed the pattern seems to be gunner, dark knight and alchemist and that happens to be what i used...Baisically i got my alchemist (rikku) to mix together 2 light curtain or lunar curtain to cast wall on the entire party and attacked mindy (the smallest one) with gunners trigger and dark knight i had do either excalibur or black sky..once she was out the way the others were easy...just make sure with your alchemist each turn use stash and mega potion to heal any attacks they may do....it worked for me and hopefully it may give you some idea...

Renmiri
05-20-2007, 04:19 AM
White Mage is faster than Alchemist

Little Blue
05-20-2007, 09:12 AM
^^ But far less effective.

What you need is Yuna and Paine as Mascots with Break Damage Limit.

Or alchemist and whatever else tickles your fancy if you're not that good. Alchemist's free mega potions should pretty much keep you as healthy as a rabbit in heat. Go for the one that hurts you the most (probably Mindy, the little one) then take your pick of the others.

f f freak
05-20-2007, 11:13 AM
I didn't have much trouble on this fight. I found Shiva much harder. Anyway the party I used to defeat the Magus sisters was Warrior, Dark Knight and a White Mage. My Dark Knight kept using Black Sky because I didn't want to risk using Darkness to find that my Dark Knight died. My Warrior attacked and occasionally used Excalibur. My White Mage started by using protect and shell then cast Pray on every turn maybe casting a Cura if anyone needed it. Overall one the easiest boss fights in the game for me.