PDA

View Full Version : Henne Mines / The Feywood

Serapy
03-22-2007, 08:02 PM
How do you get to The Feywood from Henne Mines? Thanks :D

Jerseymilk
03-22-2007, 09:17 PM
What point are you at in the game's story? If you're just at the part where you've gone into the Henne Mines for the first time looking for Myrn, then there's no point heading for the Feywood as you wouldn't last 2 minutes with the level of monsters there.

Serapy
03-22-2007, 09:49 PM
What point are you at in the game's story? If you're just at the part where you've gone into the Henne Mines for the first time looking for Myrn, then there's no point heading for the Feywood as you wouldn't last 2 minutes with the level of monsters there.

I'm at the point where I have to go to Giruvegan, past from The Feywood. There are other alternative ways to get to The Feywood though, but I'm lazy. Actually, I'm curious as how to get to The Feywood from Henne Mines... because according to the world map: the line is indicated between Henne Mines and The Feywood but when I'm inside Henne Mines, I fail to see any exit pointing to The Feywood.

Thanks again :D

Jerseymilk
03-22-2007, 10:05 PM
That's because access to that area is blocked for now. Meaning that you can enter into the Mines *from* the Feywood, but not from the Mines *to* the Feywood. You can't gain access to the area until you have gotten all the Espers except for Zordiak, who you obtain in that secret area. So you're better off just to travel to the Feywood via Paramina Rift or the way I did it, through Golmore Jungle.

ValiantKnight
03-23-2007, 05:50 AM
For a simple approach.

There is a door in the mines.
It is shut for most of the game til a condition is met.
When that condition is met, it opens, and the rest of Henne mines is revealed.

Shiva_
03-26-2007, 01:32 AM
At your current level, I would NOT advise going through that part of the Henne Mines anyway even if it was available and happened to be a short-cut into the Feywood. ;)

Hazzard
03-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Hey hey hey...What levels were you guys when you had to do this part of the story line after the Draklor Laboratory incident?

Shiva_
03-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Hey hey hey...What levels were you guys when you had to do this part of the story line after the Draklor Laboratory incident?

I was at level 42 on my first playthrough.

On my 2nd playthrough (on the power-level one where I power-leveled Vaan early), I was at level 51 as I had power-leveled at the south part of the jungle before doing Draklor Laboratory. After the lab incident, I then power-leveled at the Nabreus Deadlands and got up to level 71 before doing that part of the story.

Hazzard
03-26-2007, 05:42 PM
wow, that's exactly what I'm gonna go now--thanks!

Shiva_
03-26-2007, 11:06 PM
wow, that's exactly what I'm gonna go now--thanks!
You're welcome. At the Nabreus Deadlands, the leveling-up section is Overlooking Eternity where you will find alot of skeletons. To access this section, go to the northwest part of The Slumbermead section. There, you will find a pathway not shown on the map. At the south part of the jungle, you have to kill all of the other foes first before the skeletons there start spawning. This part of the jungle is right above a Feywood entrance.

At the jungle, you get around 950 exp. per kill (1900 w/ tippet). At ND, you get around 1500 exp. per kill (3000 w/ tippet). It's best to go from 40-50 at the jungle and 50-70 at ND.
Make sure you use Embroidered Tippets.

rubah
03-27-2007, 04:08 AM
For the record, I went through that area of the Henne mines today at level 63 and it was torture.

The big fight in there took me over two hours to fight xD after quite a while getting in there!

gudkid
03-27-2007, 04:28 PM
where do you get those tippets and what are they for? i'm still in the part where i have to go to archades for the first time and i'm lvl 49... well, my 3 main guys at least....

Renmiri
03-30-2007, 03:06 AM
Archades has Embroidered Tippets iirc, they double EXP gained