PDA

View Full Version : ff11 for a system

Aerisfanatic
03-23-2007, 01:04 AM
do you think it would be cool if they also made ff11 for the PS2 or PS3
or what ever, where the main charcter can be aldo and it will have all the races and stuff, and you can still choose the jobs and classes you want,, what do you think?

Crossblades
03-23-2007, 02:03 AM
What the heck are you talking about? There is already an FF XI for the PS2 and it was released in 2003.

where the main charcter can be aldo and it will have all the races and stuff, and you can still choose the jobs and classes you want,, what do you think?

You could already do that. It has always been like that

Rostum
03-23-2007, 02:13 AM
It was originally released for PS2, and then PC, and now Xbox360. There are also plans to release it on PS3.

And there's a lot more to the story than just Aldo.

nozkits
03-23-2007, 07:52 AM
do you think it would be cool if they also made ff11 for the PS2 or PS3
or what ever, where the main charcter can be aldo and it will have all the races and stuff, and you can still choose the jobs and classes you want,, what do you think?
just a spoiler: Aldo is the leader of Tenshodo a smuggling organization, and he is affluent in Jeuno, and you meet him in the main storyline...... Theres more to the game than Aldo..

ScottNUMBERS
03-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Do you mean an offline version bychance? :p

I've always wanted to create a 2D offline version with RPG Maker but I never got close to completing it. :(

Markus. D
03-24-2007, 12:12 AM
I really like the core system of battle.

lots to do per role :3... cept maybe MNK.

Northcrest
03-24-2007, 12:23 AM
What the heck are you talking about? There is already an FF XI for the PS2 and it was released in 2003.

where the main charcter can be aldo and it will have all the races and stuff, and you can still choose the jobs and classes you want,, what do you think?

You could already do that. It has always been like that

So wait I could go buy it for the PS2 and still be able to have the FF kind of thing without the internet access?

Rostum
03-24-2007, 12:53 AM
No, but why would you want to play it offline? It's been designed specifically for group playing.

Crossblades
03-24-2007, 04:15 AM
So wait I could go buy it for the PS2 and still be able to have the FF kind of thing without the internet access?

Discuss the first online Final Fantasy and its online service, PlayOnline, within. You cannot play this game offline, there is no single player mode, and you must pay a monthly fee in order to play. Thank you.

No.78
03-24-2007, 09:39 AM
I think she just means a single player version of the game in the same world. I think it could be cool, like a sequel.

Aerisfanatic
03-24-2007, 02:48 PM
sorry i didnt know there already was one,
i didnt remember them releasing it my bad

No.78
03-25-2007, 05:58 PM
...There isn't lol. You can play FFXI on the PS2, but there's no single player version of the game.

Rostum
03-26-2007, 12:30 AM
I must admit though, it would be extremely awesome for them to make a single player version (though, it'd have to be overhauled, hopefully with a battle system similar to FFXII's). I think Vana'diel and all the storyline's that unfold there, would be amazing to play through.

Markus. D
03-26-2007, 02:53 AM
Maybe it could still be solo.

but... have an extraordinarily large Nerf on monsters. Perhaps an Ub3r up in character abilities etc...

and a different Monster system.

Rostum
03-26-2007, 04:51 AM
No, they'd have to remake it, damnit! Redesign places!

UltimateSpamGrover
03-26-2007, 07:23 AM
FFXI offline would be like FFXII taking place in Vana'diel.

Eww.

nozkits
03-26-2007, 08:55 AM
No, but why would you want to play it offline? It's been designed specifically for group playing.

So is Phantasy Star Online, but it has an offline option.

Though I would still have to agree with you.. Seeing an offline version would be kinda great, but then it destroys the point of it being online.

Eww.

FF12 should've taken place in Vana'diel

Make it kinda like .hack//sign... Were it stimulates an online game, but its offline. Ave interactive NPCs, and be able to form parties, and go level, and travel, and do quest, and stuff.

Rostum
03-26-2007, 09:29 AM

Eww.

What's bad about that? FFXII has an awesome battle system, most fun I've had in awhile. Plus, you'd be getting the great storyline and characters from FFXI.

Markus. D
04-02-2007, 03:32 AM

So is Phantasy Star Online, but it has an offline option.

Though I would still have to agree with you.. Seeing an offline version would be kinda great, but then it destroys the point of it being online.

Eww.

FF12 should've taken place in Vana'diel

Make it kinda like .hack//sign... Were it stimulates an online game, but its offline. Ave interactive NPCs, and be able to form parties, and go level, and travel, and do quest, and stuff.

still -_-; Phantasy Star has only like 3-4 skills per weapon [apart from the magical ones].

FFXI has many D: and then Abilities.

oh and don't get me started on the magics and all ~_~;

I reckon if they did it would be a very very giant transition.

much needed things going to be needed and worked on the interface.