PDA

View Full Version : Aeris tribute.

Garnie
03-24-2007, 04:08 PM
ok so im sat down on my pc and decided to open a aeris tribute art thread. iv been drawing Aeris last moments for quite a bit now and thought i do her justise by making a selection of works dedicated to her. please could everyone post there tribute as i would like to see them.
im only active on ms paint at the mo so i have no pencil drawings to show yet. (i am getting a scanner though)

Avarice-ness
03-24-2007, 04:16 PM
You're a better MsPainter than I'll ever have the patience for

Seriously, I can only imagine how long that took, I start getting impatient when I just sktch. xD Hence MsPaint is always out of the question for me.

I give it 2 and a half thumbs up. :razz:

Slade
03-25-2007, 04:42 AM
Wow, these are really good. I have alot of respect for anyone who can draw in MS Paint, because it's not easy. Great work :)

psyniac_123
03-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Sweet jesus, very nice. I like your style, REALLY. You can see a resemblance to your comic work, but this is definately something else!! :thumb:;)

Garnie
03-29-2007, 03:14 PM
at the mo im quite busy with Clouds Modern Life! but i am still checking the thread for any of your tributes! i would really like to see them if you have any!
thanx

p.s heres another little tribute!

Setzer the Gambler
03-29-2007, 04:06 PM
I use to be a major Aeris fan when the game came out and I have multiple drawings of her as well at home, but I would not post them as they are quite old and I mean, they are 10 years old after all XD

So yeah, it wasn't in the beginning of my artistic development, but it still lacked the beauty of what I was trying to achieve.

Maybe I'll share it someday, but I do understand why you love her so much, she is a great character and has a nice attitude.

Garnie
03-29-2007, 05:00 PM
I use to be a major Aeris fan when the game came out and I have multiple drawings of her as well at home, but I would not post them as they are quite old and I mean, they are 10 years old after all XD

So yeah, it wasn't in the beginning of my artistic development, but it still lacked the beauty of what I was trying to achieve.

Maybe I'll share it someday, but I do understand why you love her so much, she is a great character and has a nice attitude.

I sure do. not because shes the greatest achevement i ever thought of in CLOUDS MODERN LIFE! but because shes a great female charrictor. plus i feal like that im a little like her! (in the game and the comic!)

Setzer the Gambler
03-29-2007, 07:43 PM

I sure do. not because shes the greatest achevement i ever thought of in CLOUDS MODERN LIFE! but because shes a great female charrictor. plus i feal like that im a little like her! (in the game and the comic!)

How would you relate to her?
Can you describe that to me, it would be interesting to know...
Have you got the similar physical features or the psychological way of acting?

Hazzard
03-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Your pictures of Aeris have somehow inspired me to replay the game again. THANK YOU GARNIE

AAAAHHH, I'M your BIGGEST fan!

TyphoonThaReapa
03-29-2007, 08:16 PM
*imitating a priest* Ladies and Gentalmen, We have been brought together on this day. To pay our final tributes to a wonderful lady named Aries. And I might not know her last name but I know she's from FF7 can I get a amen?

Hazzard
03-29-2007, 08:22 PM
I think her name's Gailsworth or something life that init!

TyphoonThaReapa
03-29-2007, 08:31 PM
*imitating a priest* Ladies and Gentalmen, We have been brought together on this day. To pay our final tributes to a wonderful lady named Aries. And I might not know her last name but I know she's from FF7 can I get a amen?

*imitating a priest* I said can I get an amen from the church?

Garnie
04-01-2007, 03:51 PM
it thought i might take a break from the comic for a bit and another Aeris pic!

Rocket Edge
04-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Your custom title does you justice. :up:

Aerisfanatic
04-01-2007, 09:43 PM
lol... gailsworth hilarios its Gainsborough

Garnie
04-01-2007, 10:48 PM
lol... gailsworth hilarios its Gainsborough

and she would know lol

TyphoonThaReapa
04-02-2007, 12:02 AM
Amen! Pastor!

*imitating a priest* And as we gather for the wonderful- I mean sad funeral, we will have a word from the ones who loved her so. Mister Cloud. (Someone be Cloud. And make it funny)...

Hazzard
04-02-2007, 12:05 AM
*Imitating Cloud* "Dude what is it, i was just doing Tifa a minute ago...OH CRAP I FORGOT IT WAS THE FUNERAL TODAY!".

f f freak
04-02-2007, 12:11 AM
*Imitating Tifa* Hey hurry up Cloud I want you at least three more times before we have to go to that funeral. *Walks out into the church with only a shirt and underwear on.* Whu-!!! How'd I get here?!

TyphoonThaReapa
04-02-2007, 12:26 AM
*imitating priest* Umm..young lady, where's Cloud and your pants? This is a funeral...

f f freak
04-02-2007, 12:30 AM
*imitates Tifa* I have no idea where my pants are. Who's the stiff. *Looks in coffin* OMG Aeris/th. *Cries* Why did you have to die? *Stops crying* Well I've mourned and got over it. See ya. *Walks out of church*

TyphoonThaReapa
04-02-2007, 12:32 AM
*imitating priest and stands there shocked at Tifa imitation* "...Ooook, Mister Cloud if you would..."

Garnie
04-02-2007, 08:46 AM
damn it!!!

my first shot at being serious and still cant manage it!!

Aerisfanatic
04-04-2007, 02:16 PM
here is amano original desighn of aeris and cloud

http://www.adellacosplay.com/images/uploads/aeris-amano.jpg

Garnie
04-04-2007, 07:45 PM
thats beautiful

Hazzard
04-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Aeris looks hot!