PDA

View Full Version : Not Red Herrings, just misinformed. Don't say i didn't warn you.

sirMAXX
03-25-2007, 02:12 AM
Please forgive my ignorance.<O:p</O:p
And in regards to the questions if it makes you wonder, yes I did watch the movie and I played though all of FFVII, which is why I'm so adamant to understanding this. Hell I might even answer some of my own questions.<O:p</O:p
Maybe I should buy a movie guide. LOL!<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
Got some time and Advil? Good.<O:p</O:p
(deep inhale)<O:p</O:p
That thing that Kadaj pulled out of the sealed container looked like materia. It's obvious that Kadaj's Sephiroth is not as strong as the Sephiroth in FFVII but retained Sephiroth's memory. In FFAC Sephiroth even says to Cloud "Oh! Where did you find THIS strength?" it seems to me that Sephiroth is not aware of his handicap (that he was Kadaj on steroids, sucks for him).<O:p</O:p
OK, let’s get philosophical for a second.<O:p</O:p
I like it when Kadaj calls Cloud a black sheep because I make a connection to Neo and Agent Smith. Cloud for which he is - is against what his nature should be, he is more human and caring than he gives himself credit for. Cloud is Jenova's anomaly, a part of the equation trying to balance it's self out and the remaining Jenova cells are his opposite. And to delve deeper this battle in FFAC is more that a battle of the body but also in the mind because Cloud blames himself the tragedies in the past and holds himself partly responsible. Even Vincent says this when he questions Cloud if this is more than just fighting. So it is quite fitting that Kadaj and Vincent said that, they hit the nail on the head.<O:p</O:p
FF VII spoiler<O:p</O:p
When Sephiroth was 'killed' at the end of FFVII, was he broken up into smaller (weaker) pieces to make Kadaj's Gang?<O:p</O:p
In FFAC Kadaj's Gang were said to be 'remnants' of Sephiroth, so they weren't around (alive) during Sephiroth's reunion in FFVII?<O:p</O:p
If that's true then Kadaj's Gang weren't born and lived out their lives?
Were they just spawned into existence within the last two years of Sephiroth's fall?<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

When Kadaj is talking about this new reunion to take place to Rufus is he saying he needs everyone with the Geostigma including Cloud and of course the other two in Kadaj's gang to make a true Sephiroth?<O:p</O:p
What was with the part when Kadaj led the children with Geostigma to the lake and had them drink from the water, what did that accomplish?
And if someone has Geostigma how come they don't go crazy hearing the call of a reunion?<O:p</O:p
Hmm, this next one is tough to say so you can understand what I’m asking so I’m going to start by saying...<O:p</O:p
It's also obvious in FFAC the planet is still pretty pissed off and is trying to get rid of the Jenova cells for good, creating Geostigma.<O:p</O:p
Geostigma seems to be a kind of 'mark-of-the-beast' if you will that was also a fatal disease (again obvious).<O:p</O:p
The healing pool that's formed in the church 'cures' Geostigma.<O:p</O:p
I believe that the black spots of the Geostigma represents all of the bad (Jenova) cells contained within the host isolated in one spot so when the Stigma IS cured, it is actually being purged from the body.<O:p</O:p
But if the cells of Jenvoa cannot be destroyed in the Life Stream where does it go? Even with the all the people of the planet eventually cured of their Geostigma it seems to me that there would still be some residual Jenova cells in the Life Stream somewhere. Would this be a slow process until it is finally gone?<O:p</O:p
If there was some residual Jenova cells there won’t be any more crazy clones right? I mean Cloud is a pretty good chunk of Jenova cells.<O:p</O:p
Phew! OK done. If you read though this whole thing, Congratulations!