PDA

View Full Version : Sigh... Kaiser Wolf. Help.

Glitch
03-25-2007, 11:15 PM
Yes, I've looked up previous threads and found nothing helpful. Yes, I have slain the Lindbur Wolf... Yes, I am looking in the Corridor of Sand. And yes, I have rezoned on many an occasion, chained wolves, masacred all possible enemies, etc. Is it possible that there is some glitch (how ironic) that is keeping me from finding this wolf? Or perhaps I'm not meeting any conditions? (Despite the fact that I have already met the condition of killing a Lindbur Wolf...) Heck, maybe I'm not even looking in the right map! Any help would be sincerely and greatly appriciated!

On a lighter note, it's been a long time since I've been on, and I'm glad to visit once again! Hello, all!

Mwah!
~Glitch

Jerseymilk
03-25-2007, 11:35 PM
I've been having the same problem as you and I *still* haven't figured it out. -_-

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=101974

Glitch
03-25-2007, 11:47 PM
Ah yes, I remember reading that thread. It was the only one that came close to what I was looking for. Still no dice. If I miraculously find it, I will be sure to tell you. Until then.... I'll be counting wolves 'til I sleep. *Sob!*

Cuchulainn
03-26-2007, 12:45 PM
Have you left the sands after killing the Lindbur Wolf? If so, you need to kill him again then head straight for the bit near the entrence to the Wyrms Nest (sandstorm thing) that connects East & West. You must go straight there after killing Lindbur.

Jerseymilk
03-26-2007, 01:22 PM
Yes but if we've already killed the the Lindbur Wolf, we can't kill it again. Rare Game monsters only appear once. Unless there's something every single game guide hasn't been telling me......:confused:

Glitch: Ya I've gone crazy trying all the same things as you. It's really frustrating too because it's the last rare monster I need to defeat and then I'll have gotten them all. Gah! It's annoying!:mad2: If I do figure it out I'll be sure to let you know too by the way.:)

Cuchulainn
03-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Only special rare games that drop trophies appear once. The normal ones appear as often as you like.

Jerseymilk
03-26-2007, 11:01 PM
Oh I didn't know that. I just assumed every Rare Game monster, whether they were a trophy one or not, only appeared once. I'll give that a try then. Thanks!:cool:

Glitch
03-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Fantastic! I will try this! Thank you very much! I'll come back with good news! I'm not looking forward to finding the Lindbur Wolf again, though. Took me a few tries to find him in the first place. Virtual hugs to you all! (And back to the Westersand for me...)

Glitch
03-27-2007, 12:05 AM
It worked! Thank you very much! I didn't know that one would have to hunt the Kaiser Wolf after the Lindbur Wolf without leaving the Westersand. I looked all over the internet to find an answer. Now I have hope of completing my bestiary! FFXII may not be my favorite, but I can never leave a bestiary unfinished. Thanks again!

Jerseymilk
03-27-2007, 04:51 PM
It worked! Thank you very much! I didn't know that one would have to hunt the Kaiser Wolf after the Lindbur Wolf without leaving the Westersand. I looked all over the internet to find an answer. Now I have hope of completing my bestiary! FFXII may not be my favorite, but I can never leave a bestiary unfinished. Thanks again!

Worked for me too just now! So I also want to say a big thank-you Cuchulainn! I have now completed the Rare Game Trophy competition.^^