PDA

View Full Version : A Shadow Question

Fatkow66
03-26-2007, 12:22 AM
How do you get Shadow in the WoR? I know you need some weapon to bet at the coliseum but what is it and how do you get it?

Takara
03-26-2007, 12:58 AM
Assuming you did wait for Shadow on the Floating Continent, you will find him, as well as the weapon you will need to bet in the Coloseum, in the cave of the Veltd.

If you didn't wait for him, you are terribly out of luck. You will still find the weapon, but Shadow is gone forever. Instead, you'll find Relm in the cave.

Holy Lancer
03-26-2007, 01:12 AM
How do you get Shadow in the WoR? I know you need some weapon to bet at the coliseum but what is it and how do you get it?

I hope you selected wait for Shadow. He appears with 5 seconds left if you wait for him. Otherwise he is history. Poor guy. :mog:

Martyr
03-26-2007, 03:25 AM

I hope you selected wait for Shadow. He appears with 5 seconds left if you wait for him. Otherwise he is history. Poor guy. :mog:

Shadow is a dirtbag with a bad attitude.

I have a feeling that he gets his just deserts if you don't wait.

UNFORTUNATELY, I can't bear the idea of letting Interceptor go down too, so I usually wait.

As for the question at hand- it's answered well enough.
This is an RPG, no?

Sarah Shirato
03-26-2007, 07:03 AM
Moron...If you did wait for him (the idiot Shadow...) until 5 second on the timer..when it come to the part WoR when enter the Dirk Caves,There is one weapon You will need..It's the "Striker" in the Dirk Caves to bet in Colluem. you will see shadow instead of Chupon(Sneezy Manic!) and after you beat him He'll join you!

Darius
03-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Why all the hate on Shadow? He's one of my favorite 4 characters in the game. Mog and Shadow are in every 'single' party I make. Locke is nice too cause both my shadow and Locke have 110ish speed and both equip miracle shoes. They attack 2-3 times before 99% of the enemy can attack once. :D