PDA

View Full Version : question on Al Bhed Primers

Shiva_
03-26-2007, 01:03 AM
On my main file, there were some Al Bhed Primers that I missed during my playthrough. I found a list of locations of where they're at, but I can't return to some of them. Some of the primers I don't have are 19-22, and they're located in Home and Bevelle. I also missed those same ones on my current NSG file. Unfortunately, I'm not able to return to those places. I was wondering if there was another way to obtain them (such as in a different place since the story events are done in those places). If not, would it be possible to download a saved game from the internet and compile the primers onto my main file (and also onto my current NSG file)?

Sain Cai
03-26-2007, 01:37 AM
you can import them at spheres in Rin's Travel Agency. If you dont have a save file with some on there, you will have to start a new game and get them that way.

GrimReaper82
04-07-2007, 05:47 AM
oh I have a problem like that too but it's in...
Spoiler (I wish I knew how to do that spoiler thing)
#################################

...moonflow in the north wharf. and so... I'm there... where is it? it doesn't really seem like an area where it wouldn't be available after that period... or is it like that with all of the al bhed primers?

Sain Cai
04-07-2007, 07:32 AM
I thinkit is on the platform near a hypello.

Also the spoiler tag is this image: http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/eek.gif at the top next to http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/editor/php.gif

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-07-2007, 07:10 PM
all missed primers can be found in omega dungeons at the end of the game, which you will have to go in anyway for no.26.

peace out! :D

GrimReaper82
04-10-2007, 06:37 AM
woh really? well damnit where are they in the ruins?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-10-2007, 03:01 PM
honestly? i don't know :D i always get them throughout the game so i never looked. just look round shudn't take too long

Garnie
04-10-2007, 03:45 PM
ME CHEATS