PDA

View Full Version : Native French speaker? Cool! J'ai besoin d'un peu de votre aide...

ReloadPsi
03-26-2007, 03:01 AM
This topic might be deemed inappropriate for these forums but I may as well try. I have but one very small project I'm working on; a video in French that I'm trying to subtitle into English.

The video in question is a parody dub of the classroom scene from Battle Royale, which I've uploaded to my YouTube account for all those not counfounded by the French language to see. I believe the video originates from Gotohwan.com; a friend sent me it thinking I'd find it funny and for the most part I think I know what's going on. However, I'm wondering if a native French speaker (French, Canadian, Tunisian or anywhere, I don't mind) can just help me transcribe the actual dialogue so I can translate and subtitle it, as I have a poor understanding of spoken language in general. Half of the Gotohwan site is down so it seems I won't get any help there at the moment.

Naturally, whomever helps me will get a mention in the credits as one of the translators.

Here's the video; I haven't edited it at all yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhycPd4xnZY

Merci à tous qui peuvent m'aider!