PDA

View Full Version : I'm making a movie

Fonzie
03-26-2007, 03:58 AM
It's going to be great :monster:

But really, me and some friends decided to make a movie, and were going to send to Youtube. It's going to be atleast 5 mins, and we'll probably put references to sites in it. Like one thing I was going to put EyesonFF.com on something viewable.

I wanted to get some major funny quotes to put into the movie said from members on this site. Can you provide me with some? Also, have you ever attempted to make a movie before?

Agrias
03-26-2007, 04:08 AM
My brother is a script writer and taught me a few things about making movies and such. It seems like a fun thing to do...as for quotes..hmm.....i'm not sure what to tell you....ask someone else xD

Rase
03-26-2007, 04:10 AM
Sod off and stop being so picky or I'll cut your knackers off with a chainsaw.

Nonconformity is all the rage these days.

Just because something is free doesn't mean it can't suck. I have a clump of dirt sitting outside my door, and you can have it for free. But you wouldn't take it, because it sucks.

Oh, and yeah, me and a friend made a goofy spy movie that was hilariously awful. Until one of us dropped the camera and broke it. :(

Shoeberto
03-26-2007, 04:12 AM
I'm getting ready to put a film into production come spring break. I've got the full script and everything. Hopefully I can make it not suck.

Bahamut2000X
03-26-2007, 04:26 AM
I'ld say just run a search on anything Bleys, Kishi, or Del Murder and you'ld get yourself some nice quotes.

As for movies I've made a few through out my high school career. Worst of which was probably my appearance in a pseudo-Pepsi-nothing commercial a friend of mine schemed up one day.

Agrias
03-26-2007, 04:32 AM
oh! PSYCHOTIC!!! ahahah, he will probably have a few quotes for you, lol!

Araciel
03-26-2007, 04:48 AM
i made a movie once...it's not exactly PG....i'm through talkin.

Fonzie
03-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Sod off and stop being so picky or I'll cut your knackers off with a chainsaw.

Nonconformity is all the rage these days.

Just because something is free doesn't mean it can't suck. I have a clump of dirt sitting outside my door, and you can have it for free. But you wouldn't take it, because it sucks.

Oh, and yeah, me and a friend made a goofy spy movie that was hilariously awful. Until one of us dropped the camera and broke it. :(

Those are great :D

Bunny
03-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Silent film plz

Old Manus
03-26-2007, 03:48 PM
Copy paste duh for great justice.

Hazzard
03-26-2007, 04:29 PM
Yeah, I'm making a film with this club at school right now--and it was basically my idea of what sort of plot and characters it should have.

It's called: 'Rise of the Nerds'

The film making thing is supposed to be a competition and will be viewed in a cinema with other school's films. Their restricted to only the limit of four minutes, and the script is really short.