PDA

View Full Version : If you could choose to live in FFVII, would you do it?

sirMAXX
03-26-2007, 05:12 AM
If you had the choice to be reborn and live out your life on the world of FFVII would you do it?

What Era would you live in? (pre Jenova, during Jenova or way way after all that mess)

What background would you have? (well know home town life or mysterious and shady)

would you have a name?

where would you live?

how active in socity would you be? (generous contributor or fend for yourself)

what would be normal day for you? (would you have a day job or a freelancer or even a vigilante)

would you be well known and liked for mean and hated?

I cant think of a name. I would live before Jenova in Midgar i guess, my family background would be known in an immediate local area living just below middle class. My personality would be semi-reserved but approchable, inquisitive sometimes getting into antics at work and a slight temper. my interests would be in science and materia. I would work five to six days a week as a weapons shop owner and myself as a sword smith making quailty swords and learning to use swords when i get the chance. I would be friendly to all the local businesses and be active in a community group. I would goto social gatherings, enjoy the occasional drink and once a year taking time off to travel and go camping.

Dragon Mage
03-27-2007, 12:54 AM
HELL YEAH!!! (btw, I'm basing this off of one of my fav D&D chars, that I randomly made late one night, and ended up loving it!)

Hmmmm, I would definitely live through the Jenova incident, onward.

Background:ahhh......go fish.

Of course I would have a name. It would be cool. Crystal. I like that. Yeah, Crystal. :cool:

I don't like people. End of story.

I would be well known, but the kind where people have heard of you, but wouldn't recognize you if they saw you. But when they realize who you are it's like "oh crap". They generally tend to do that anyways, since not many people walk around with 2 swords strapped to their back.

My occupation, would be a merc. 1 0f 3 generals of--(insert military name). Left said military. Now the best merc out there. A normal day? Hmm, probably taking down a couple of sorry saps, taking care of some monsters; you know everyday stuff. None can match my l33t dual-wielding skillz!!

ReloadPsi
03-27-2007, 01:18 AM
I'd live in like, Rocket Town (and if not there, somewhere else as boring). I'd probably be so bored I'd experiment with Materia, learning to use and master the cool spells contained therein.

One day, despite wielding one of the Shotguns on sale there, I'd probably wander too far from town and get killed by a rampaging Velcher Task. My body probably won't be found for about three weeks, by then I'll have decomposed quite badly, especially if I happened to have Haste cast prior to my demise... (And I would, because nearly everyone on here now knows I'm a sucker for Time Magic, which is on sale in Rocket Town)

Ryushikaze
03-27-2007, 05:02 AM
If I did, it'd be in Rocket Town.

I'd be an obscure, unheard of character named Cid %^$%&*$^ Highwind.

Aerisfanatic
03-27-2007, 04:10 PM
i would live in midgarin the slums but i would be middle class and live in a house like aeris' house

i would live throught the jenova incedent and forward

i would be a mage and people will like me

and i would hang out at seventh heaven

squiike
03-27-2007, 10:27 PM
I would have liked to work at Shinra corp and sing karaoke down at the sector 7 slum bar :love:

...but o would probably end up as a crossdresser at the "hony bee inn" after Cloud made it a trend or..

Be the man in the pipe "This guy is sick!" -Aeris-

Or the village idiot making chocobo inbreeds

(or be a psyco wandering the world to rape mogs :mog: )
:mog:

BarelySeeAtAll
03-30-2007, 05:30 PM
hell yeah!!!
erm, sometime around the time where i could try and calm sephi down or something like that, I CAN TRY!!!
my background, hmm, no one would know me nor my hometown
my name, erm... it would have to be something nice like amaya
just out of Kalm
fend for myself is likely
normal day- killing, that sorta thing
probably known for killing so well *boastboast*

Garnie
04-01-2007, 01:09 PM
id live in costa del sol. id probably would be a bodyguard. and be highly dangourous. but a nice person to know if ya in a fix. itll be in the days of cloud and id probably be working for shinra.

ya that'll do

Chaosfan84
04-10-2007, 11:39 AM
vincent's and Lucrecia's son
living in Nebilheilm,Shinra Manor
After Meteorfall,
A assain and mecanary:D

Alex151
04-10-2007, 04:47 PM
I'll try and base this on how I probably would be, not on what I want to be, because if I had the choice, of course I'd be a bamf, but I'd definitely live in ff7, I'd rather live in this game than any of the others.

I'd probably live in the after jenova era.

What background would you have? I'd Probably be a quiet town person doing his daily routine.

I would be...... Alexander

I'd live in either Costa Del Sol, or Kalm

I'd try to be active as possible into society

I'd probably have a day job of some sort

I'd be liked by most that I know

Arathia
05-06-2007, 02:08 AM
living though Jenova would be good, least more exciting.
Background? I don't suppose I really know (or remember...)
Name: Akira Fair (The Fair family?)
Where do i live? I think I travle too much to really care.
I really Keep away from people, too.
and people don't really care who I am when I'm around, but they've heard my name.

blackmage_nuke
05-06-2007, 02:49 AM
I'd work at the Honey Bee Inn, the rest is self explanitory:D

Mercen-X
05-07-2007, 04:43 PM
If you had the choice to be reborn and live out your life on the world of FFVII would you do it? Reborn means forgetting who I am now. Hell no.

Era: way way after all that mess

Background: Called the Golden Champion, I've mastered all the games at Gold Saucer, am the top Chocobo Racer, and rule the Battle Square with an iron fist. I seem to have appeared out of nowhere, though I have ties to Vincent and Lucrecia.

Name: Jiyo Raiden

Hometown: Rebuilt Corel

Social Habits: I like having a lot of people know who I am, so I do whatever it takes to make my name known. Whether hunting monsters, saving people, donating money, it all goes to a good cause, my fame.

Daylife: Mercenary/Golden Champion

Societal Impact: I'm mostly liked, but there are those who label me a hazard. Then there are my rivals, people who fear my power, and of course the Turks.

hanawa
05-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Oh boy I would! :choc2: But i love my current family so i would really love to have em all in FFVII world...

Hmm perhaps during the days when Sephiroth is still a good guy.
However I wanted badly to assist Cloud's party in their journey & refrain Aerith from dying. Nah! I dont really mind just put me in any era & that will do it..

I prefer to be someone mysterious (like Vincent material) & at the same time really handy cos i really want to be of any use in saving the earth cos my family live there.

"You can call me Rayne. I believe we are struggling to reach the same objective. The journey is arduous nd the battles ahead are grueling, so I might as well tag along for the time being." Huhu.. this would be my line when i first time meet Cloud's party... :p

Kalm would be a nice place to reside, so i would have a home there along with my family... I dont relly want people to know me so i want to be offsight.
Yeah.. people might hate me, or perhaps I might have past conflict with one of the characters like Barret or Tifa...

P/s: like a dream that will never come true...

[!] / message [/!][!] edit note [/!]

Super Sepiroth
06-06-2007, 10:07 AM
I would be from nibelhiem, living in Midgar and join a buch of Eco-Terrorists for money who end up fighting a dude called Sepiroth from my past.

jammi567
06-06-2007, 10:34 AM
You would have to kill me first before making me live in this crappy world.

Nifleheim7
06-09-2007, 11:48 PM
I wouldn't like to live there permanately,but i would love to switch places between this and other game worlds once in a while!:D
Costa Del Sol would have been great though!!!

Psychotic
06-11-2007, 11:16 PM
I would have liked to work at Shinra corp and sing karaoke down at the sector 7 slum bar :love:

...but o would probably end up as a crossdresser at the "hony bee inn" after Cloud made it a trend or..

Be the man in the pipe "This guy is sick!" -Aeris-

Or the village idiot making chocobo inbreeds

(or be a psyco wandering the world to rape mogs :mog: )
:mog:I like what this guy has to say.

Pure Aerisbeauty7
06-15-2007, 11:05 PM
i would live in midgarin the slums but i would be middle class and live in a house like aeris' house

i would live throught the jenova incedent and forward

i would be a mage and people will like me

and i would hang out at seventh heaven

I would, too. It sounds like a lot of fun.:)