PDA

View Full Version : Limit levaling

The black mage
03-26-2007, 11:09 AM
(theres probaly already a thread about this but i serached for one and never found one though)
So how do you leval up your limit brakes,
I use the manipulate materia to make the enamiy attack the char then use the limit when i have it.
so how do you do it.

Levian
03-26-2007, 11:43 AM
Killing enemies:

I usually fight in one of the small forests outside Fort Condor as soon as I get there. There's almost always battles with 5 enemies there, so I just use Choco/Mog to wipe out all of them. When someone is out of magic, I give the choco/mog materia to someone else until they're dry of magic too. When everyone is out of MP, I go to Fort Condor and sleep there.

Using limits:

First, I use a Hyper so I'm in Fury status. I usually fight in the forest in the Mideel area, if that place is available, if not then I just fight as I progress in the game. I've used the Wutai continent a bit in the past, though. Those birds that cast Bolt 2 gives a lot of limitness.

TheSpoonyBard
03-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Killing enemies: Slash-All in the Mythril Mines or forests between Mt. Nibel and Rocket Town.
Using limits: Fury, Cover and HP<->MP. Then fight against anything that deals less than 999 damage.

gudkid
03-26-2007, 03:04 PM
in my case, if you're strong enough, go train in the submarine where you fought reno and the bald guy... coz the monsters there give good exp, money and they hurt a lot letting you use your limit break more often...
in my theory, the more you use your limit, they will eventually level up but i'm not very sure any more about that theory coz it's been aeons since i last played the game...

by the way, the level 4 limit has only 1 and it can only be aquired through items which one can get from doing stuff like barret's level 4 limit which is the catastrophe, tifa's 7th heaven, cloud's omnislash, vincent's chaos and the rest of 'em i forgot already....

but from level 1 to level 3 limit can be aquired through normal means i have mentioned above....

GOOD LUCK!!! it's needs a lot of patience....

:)

Carl the Llama
04-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Killing enemies:

I usually fight in one of the small forests outside Fort Condor as soon as I get there. There's almost always battles with 5 enemies there, so I just use Choco/Mog to wipe out all of them. When someone is out of magic, I give the choco/mog materia to someone else until they're dry of magic too. When everyone is out of MP, I go to Fort Condor and sleep there.

Using limits:

First, I use a Hyper so I'm in Fury status. I usually fight in the forest in the Mideel area, if that place is available, if not then I just fight as I progress in the game. I've used the Wutai continent a bit in the past, though. Those birds that cast Bolt 2 gives a lot of limitness.

you do know that you can kill them with matra magic (which costs a lot less mp=) just thought id let ya know

in my case, if you're strong enough, go train in the submarine where you fought reno and the bald guy... coz the monsters there give good exp, money and they hurt a lot letting you use your limit break more often...
The Bald Guy.... ROFL his name is Rude lol but that aside to do what your saying you would have o be a reasonably high level as the submarine mob are quite tough... if your near the end of the game and have manipulate then I surgest you go the the island with all the cactuars then manipulate them and use 1k needles and bob's your fathers brother =D

Killing enemies: Slash-All in the Mythril Mines or forests between Mt. Nibel and Rocket Town.
Using limits: Fury, Cover and HP<->MP. Then fight against anything that deals less than 999 damage.

This is a good metheod but it really requires you to wait till near the end of the game.

farplaner
04-08-2007, 07:49 AM
(theres probaly already a thread about this but i serached for one and never found one though)

Don't lie.

Twilight Edge
04-08-2007, 07:52 AM

Don't lie.

Quoted for truth.

Levian
04-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Killing enemies:

you do know that you can kill them with matra magic (which costs a lot less mp=) just thought id let ya know

Ooh, I did not know that. I'll keep that in mind for next time. :mog:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-08-2007, 09:13 PM
mythril mines as enemies appear in 4 or 5's and if u do it straight away it doesn't take long to build up a limit either. matra magic works wonders :D