PDA

View Full Version : If you could change an ending...

jammi567
03-26-2007, 11:06 PM
whih game would it be, what would the change be, and why

TyphoonThaReapa
03-27-2007, 04:46 PM
I would change FFX-2 ending. As a matter of fact, I would change the entire game. The change would be sin been Yu-Yevon being reborn by Vagnegun's negative influence on the farplain and kills everyone. Why? Cause the game sucked. Plain and simple.

sirMAXX
03-30-2007, 03:03 AM
in FFVII, Sephiroth lives in the end and kills everyone else and goes on to use the planet for his bidding and eventually brings distruction to the entire universe. because it would be cool.

mwa ha ha ha ha ha.

Setzer Gabianni
03-30-2007, 12:16 PM
FFVII's ending. Make it less ambiguous, less empty even, so there would have been no need to have any sequels. Or prequels.

..That would also mean fully explaining the plot in the game, with the addition of a 4th disc.

Dragonface
03-30-2007, 01:46 PM
FFVIII & FFX. Tidus and Auron fades away from Yuna and others, only to apear in a diner room in FFVIII...
Squall: Who the heck you guy are?
Auron: ...Auron.
Tidus: I'm Tidus, you're the first person that asking for my name after Sin's first attack.
Zell: ...Whats a Sin?

No.78
03-30-2007, 03:14 PM
I <3 Anima

Mr.Bogus
04-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Rinoa transforms into a cactuar and marries with Jumbo Cactuar and they have cactuar babies!

Squall adopts a cactuar and calls him "Todd"!

I know it does not make sense but...i just want cactuar to be the hero!

Remedy
04-03-2007, 08:06 AM
The change would be sin been Yu-Yevon being reborn by Vagnegun's negative influence on the farplain .

This is a smart one. and I agree a 100%

-

in FFVII, Sephiroth lives in the end and kills everyone else and goes on to use the planet for his bidding and eventually brings distruction to the entire universe. because it would be cool.

mwa ha ha ha ha ha.

way too cool if Sephiroth killed Eone and chocked while he was laughing.

-

FFVIII & FFX. Tidus and Auron fades away from Yuna and others, only to apear in a diner room in FFVIII...

Squall: Who the heck you guy are?

Auron: ...Auron.

Tidus: I'm Tidus, you're the first person that asking for my name after Sin's first attack.

Zell: ...Whats a Sin?

LOL

-

::
mine:
FF VII
Moogle kills everyone and cancel other FF VII projects.

FF VIII
Squall while he is sets by the grave says " what ever "

-

FF IX
Kuja never dies

-

FF X
Jecht and Tidus in one team Blitzball mach.

cheers ^^

Sefie1999AD
04-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Final Fantasy III - One of the party members gets together with Princess Sara. :love:

Clawsze
04-04-2007, 09:05 PM
FFVII: Cloud drops into the planets core and lives in a psychodelic, drug-induced world with Sephiroth, while chocobos are singing.....

JackNapier
04-04-2007, 09:32 PM
FFVI: Kefka lives and destroys everything, except Zozo which he makes his new home.

Alex151
04-11-2007, 02:42 AM
FFVII's ending. Make it less ambiguous, less empty even, so there would have been no need to have any sequels. Or prequels.

..That would also mean fully explaining the plot in the game, with the addition of a 4th disc.

nah, I like all the sequels, honestly I wouldn't mind seeing more.

but I would agree with you to change the ending to 7, It was, as you said, kinda "empty".

Goldenboko
04-11-2007, 03:18 AM
I would change FFIV's... I would have it so Zeromus defeats the party and everything looks grim until Cid pops out of nowhere and uses his beard to crush Zeromus. Because we all know that Cid's beard was the main character of that game :thumb:

Hazzard
04-11-2007, 12:20 PM
I would change FFIV's... I would have it so Zeromus defeats the party and everything looks grim until Cid pops out of nowhere and uses his beard to crush Zeromus. Because we all know that Cid's beard was the main character of that game :thumb:

Cid's beard touched all our hearts. ;)

Polaris
04-11-2007, 01:54 PM
FF8 Ultimecia wouldn't die and they'd be all her prisioners... now let's make up a story for a FFVIII-2 :eep:

Klaz
04-26-2007, 07:15 PM
FF1
Light Warriors return home instead of being trapped on a time loop.

FF4
Extend the game so that Zemus/Zeromus wouldn't have been such a random villain.

bipper
04-26-2007, 07:54 PM
FF1
Light Warriors return home instead of being trapped on a time loop.

I thought this was the sole twist that was supposed to tie them all together? :love:

But yeah, I agree.

I woulda chagned FF II ending. I want our second moon back Dammit.

Elpizo
04-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Final Fantasy III - One of the party members gets together with Princess Sara. :love:

In the DS version, this happens. ;)

Proxy
04-27-2007, 05:30 PM

Cid's beard touched all our hearts. ;)

It touched more than my heart :(

I woulda changed 12's ending to, anything but what it was. Perhaps Fran's ass just infront of the 'camera' for 5 1/2 minutes. or a dog peeing on a fire hydrant, or something.
Anything other than that crap.

Christmas
04-27-2007, 07:16 PM
I will change FF X ending so that there won't be a need for FF X-2. :bigsmile:

Avarice-ness
04-27-2007, 08:18 PM

nah, I like all the sequels, honestly I wouldn't mind seeing more.

but I would agree with you to change the ending to 7, It was, as you said, kinda "empty".

Or Sephy could have actually hit the planet and he could have actually suceeded!

But then again he's not Kefka. > >

Oh and I think I'd change the FFX ending as well, like Tidus jumps off but then bounces back up from a big trampoline and everyone's all kinds of happy.

Darth Anarcus
04-27-2007, 08:27 PM
I would change FFX-2 ending. As a matter of fact, I would change the entire game... Why? Cause the game sucked. Plain and simple.
I would change its existence.

Nominus Experse
04-27-2007, 10:16 PM
X-2 was an embarrassment to what FFX built. You do not replace a wondrous ending with an inferior one.

demondude
05-10-2007, 06:10 PM
I would change ff8s and kill squall:twak: