PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone done a perfect playthrough?

Holy Lancer
03-27-2007, 12:54 AM
I was wondering if anyone has completed a perfect playthrough in FF5? All items, max stats, all abilities, all bonus stuff, everything 100% done. I might do it sometime.

Tavrobel
03-28-2007, 08:55 PM
I should imagine that rubah and Zeromus_X did, if not countless others have not already done so.

Shin Gouken
03-28-2007, 10:28 PM
what constitutes a perfect game? Obliterate all bosses, collect all treasures,weapons,job classes etc, all sidequests. But is it even possible to max stats?

I remember thinking i had completed a perfect game once but was told by the little creepy man in the underwater cave that i only collected 97% of the treasures.... and moore forest and karnak escape treasures are lost forever which i guess were the treasures i missed

Holy Lancer
04-04-2007, 09:12 PM
what constitutes a perfect game? Obliterate all bosses, collect all treasures,weapons,job classes etc, all sidequests. But is it even possible to max stats?

I remember thinking i had completed a perfect game once but was told by the little creepy man in the underwater cave that i only collected 97% of the treasures.... and moore forest and karnak escape treasures are lost forever which i guess were the treasures i missed

Lol, that really stinks. you could always do a new game :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Shin Gouken
04-05-2007, 08:58 PM

Lol, that really stinks. you could always do a new game :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I'm sure it wont be long before i pick it up again :D