PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Nor ris dies 1v1 =(

Peegee
03-27-2007, 11:45 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BgCaluxiOdo&mode=related&search=

Seriously, and on topic, I noticed that even in slow motion scenes both Chuck No<b></b>rris and Bruce Lee move amazingly fast.

And since I'm not one to make any coherent sense between one sentence and the next, this topic is about how you love brisk iced tea.....I mean who is your favorite martial artist, if you care for that sort of thing anyway.

ps: frigging don't censor Chuck No<b></b>rris' name ><

DK
03-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Chuck Norris sucks.

My favourite competitive martial artist is Peter Aerts, and in movies Tony Jaa and Jackie Chan.

Peegee
03-27-2007, 12:07 PM
I didn't say CN was my fav. I should post my favorite actor(s) which include (yeah yeah) Tony Jaa and Jet Li.

theundeadhero
03-27-2007, 04:41 PM
It's about time he got his ass kicked :)
I've never liked many martial art movies, so don't really know any martial artists.

CimminyCricket
03-27-2007, 04:43 PM
About time? that happened thirty or so years ago, lol.

Psychotic
03-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Street Fighter: The Movie was better than this. Kylie Minogue was in that so I'll say her. (sorry, Jean Claude!)

TyphoonThaReapa
03-27-2007, 04:52 PM
Chuck Norris sucks.

My favourite competitive martial artist is Peter Aerts, and in movies Tony Jaa and Jackie Chan.

Second that. Along with Bruce Lee and Jet Lee.

XxSephirothxX
03-27-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't really give a :skull::skull::skull::skull: about Chuck Norris, but at least he doesn't sound like a mentally deranged chimpanzee every time he takes a swing at somebody. :p

I haven't seen all that many martial arts films, but I really enjoy some of Jackie Chan's older stuff, before he got involved in American crap like The Tuxedo and The Medallion.

Van Damme and Seagal are both great entertainment if you want to watch a hilariously bad movie, too.

Sergeant Hartman
03-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Chan is the man.

ReloadPsi
03-27-2007, 05:02 PM
Chan is the man.
I have to second this one.

TyphoonThaReapa
03-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Jackie Chan and Jet Lee in one movie would take this world by storm. No one will be safe. NO ONE!!!

theundeadhero
03-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Steven Seagull is the worst one of all! It's cringworthy terrible every scene he plays.

BarelySeeAtAll
03-27-2007, 05:33 PM
go jackie!!!!lees kwl too though

escobert
03-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Jackie pwns with his rubber shoe.

oddler
03-27-2007, 09:49 PM
The kitty's the ref! :lol:

gottolovetheffgirls
03-27-2007, 09:59 PM
bruce is my fav and just to let u know chuck does not suck and just to mess with u here are some facts not jokes

Raoul Duke uses ribbed condoms inside out, so he gets the pleasure.

Raoul Duke' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

When Raoul Duke has sex with a man, it is not because he is gay, but because he has run out of women.

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Raoul Duke can kill him and take it.

Raoul Duke once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Raoul Duke doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

If you ask Raoul Duke what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds till." After you ask, "Two seconds to what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Raoul Duke only masturbates to pictures of Raoul Duke.

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Raoul Duke instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

Raoul Duke appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

Raoul Duke lost his virginity before his dad did.

Since 1940, the year Raoul Duke was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

Raoul Duke sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Raoul Duke brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Raoul Duke roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Raoul Duke's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF Raoul Duke!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't smurf with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

Raoul Duke does not sleep. He waits.

Raoul Duke built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Raoul Duke is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Raoul Duke Raoul Duke was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Raoul Duke smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Raoul Duke.

Raoul Duke does not have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway.

There is no chin behind Raoul Duke' beard. There is only another fist.

Raoul Duke once lined up to kick the winning field goal of a high school football game. When the football went flat, he persuaded the referees to let him kick the field goal with a 3 month old child. Chuck roundhoused kicked the baby 60 yards through the uprights and then proceeded to bang every girl in the stadium.

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Raoul Duke--more than meets the eye, Raoul Duke--robot in disguise," and starred Raoul Duke as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

The chief export of Raoul Duke is pain.

Raoul Duke is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

When Raoul Duke plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

It was once believed that Raoul Duke actually lost a fight to a pirate, but that is a lie, created by Raoul Duke himself to lure more pirates to him. Pirates never were very smart.

Raoul Duke recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Raoul Duke used live ammunition during all shoot-outs. When a director once said he couldn't, he replied, "Of course I can, I'm Raoul Duke," and roundhouse kicked him in the face.

If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Raoul Duke.

If you can see Raoul Duke, he can see you. If you can't see Raoul Duke, you may be only seconds away from death.

On the 7th day, God rested.... Raoul Duke took over.

When his martial arts prowess fails to resolve a situation, Raoul Duke plays dead. When playing dead doesn't work, he plays zombie.

Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Raoul Duke.

Scientists used to believe that diamond was the world's hardest substance. But then they met Raoul Duke, who gave them a roundhouse kick to the face so hard, and with so much heat and pressure, that the scientists turned into artificial Raoul Duke.

God offered Raoul Duke the gift to fly, which he swiftly declined for super strength roundhouse ability.

When Raoul Duke was denied a Bacon McMuffin at McDonalds because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a KFC.

Raoul Duke drinks napalm to quell his heartburn.

A duck's quack does not echo. Raoul Duke is solely responsible for this phenomenon. When asked why he will simply stare at you, grimly.

Raoul Duke once tried to defeat Garry Kasparov in a game of chess. When Norris lost, he won in life by roundhouse kicking Kasparov in the side of the face.

Raoul Duke' roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.

Raoul Duke doesn't believe in Germany.

If you want a list of Raoul Duke' enemies, just check the extinct species list.

Raoul Duke has never blinked in his entire life. Never.

When Raoul Duke' wife burned the turkey one thanksgiving, Chuck said, "don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Raoul Duke."

Raoul Duke once shot an enemy plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Raoul Duke doesn't need to swallow when eating food.

If Superman and The Flash were to race to the edge of space you know who would win? Raoul Duke.

Ironically, Raoul Duke' hidden talent is invisibility.

Raoul Duke eats transformer toys in vehicle mode and poos them out transformed into a robot.

Raoul Duke owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.

Raoul Duke invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Raoul Duke is kicking your ass, don't be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.

Raoul Duke invented water.

Raoul Duke went looking for a bar but couldn't find one. He walked to a vacant lot and sat there. Sure enough within an hour an a half someone constructed a bar around him. He then ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Raoul Duke yelled over the roar of the flames, "always leave things the way you found em!"

One time while sparring with Wolverine, Raoul Duke accidentally lost his left testicle. You might be familiar with it to this very day by its technical term: Jupiter.

Contrary to popular belief, Raoul Duke, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

Raoul Duke is Luke Skywalker's real father.

Raoul Duke does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Before science was invented it was once believed that autumn occurred when Raoul Duke roundhouse kicked every tree in existence.

In the original pilot for Star Trek Next Generation, Raoul Duke can be seen powering the USS Enterprise warp drive with his roundhouse kicks.

scumbag dont censor chucks name

Edit by Psychotic: I've asked you not to double post once already, so please pay attention this time. Double posting is where you post once, or more, in a thread without anyone else posting in between. This is a bad thing, so please don't do this. If you've thought of something else to say and nobody else has posted, use the edit/delete button. Thank you.

Jowy
03-27-2007, 10:07 PM
It takes finesse to bypass the swear filter. 8-)

CimminyCricket
03-27-2007, 11:48 PM
It takes wanting to annoy the hell out of me to post all of those stupid jokes.

Mitch
03-28-2007, 12:38 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=11152

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-28-2007, 12:50 AM
Chuck Noris? I'm kind of glad that I didn't know what the big deal was until this Sunday. ( im kinda slow. =/) =D And Chan, is the man. :D

Diango12
03-28-2007, 01:00 AM
That was refreshing

Bruce lee is a classic without a doubt the best. He is the action hero king, chuck' norris' was just in the way. chan and the rest are copy cats and have no style no personality like Bruce.

GO BRUCE LEE!

CimminyCricket
03-28-2007, 01:39 AM
Sadly, that's not completely true, Jet Li is up there with Bruce, they're both wonderful.

Diango12
03-28-2007, 02:07 AM
Pfft! Its not about fighting techniques, its about style. Bruce Lee when ever he's cornered and things start to look bad you start to feel agitated at his loss but then he does his leg shake and brushes his nose off signaling to the audience that he's going to start kicking some arse XD. No one else is as charismatic as Bruce Lee.

Being a great warrior is more then just about strength of agility. It's about Charisma and style.

CimminyCricket
03-28-2007, 02:23 AM
DO YOU NOT SEE HOW JET LI FIGHTS?!

Diango12
03-28-2007, 02:31 AM
Yeah I seen him, he fights like a little girl! :eep:

CimminyCricket
03-28-2007, 03:31 AM
O_o
Take that back!!
Now! Or I'll beat your butt Jet Li style! :cD
o_O yeah, Jet Li style, Boi!

Diango12
03-28-2007, 03:42 AM
Ha! you couldn’t hurt a school girl with that loafs fighting style. None the less you have angered the dragon now prepare to meet the consequences you malicious goon of Jet lee!

CimminyCricket
03-28-2007, 03:48 AM
Jet Li*

Diango12
03-28-2007, 03:51 AM
>_<

Yeah well it doesen't change a thing!

The Unknown Guru
03-28-2007, 03:54 AM
I like Toshiro Mifune (he had better count) and Jackie Chan's older stuff, like Legend of the Drunken master.

Marshall Banana
03-28-2007, 05:42 AM
Bruce Lee is sooo pretty. I couldn't care less about anyone else. <3

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-28-2007, 06:02 AM
That was refreshing

Bruce lee is a classic without a doubt the best. He is the action hero king, chuck' norris' was just in the way. chan and the rest are copy cats and have no style no personality like Bruce.

GO BRUCE LEE!
Wow. Sad. Jackie Chan's style is extremely different than that of Bruce Lee's. Chan's is more for entertainment and relies heavily upon improvisation and props. Lee's is more about brute force and speed. As is Jet Li's. Both Lee and Li studied wushu. Obviously Lee did much more martial arts and brought it all into Jeet Kun Do. You see, different styles.

Ha! you couldn’t hurt a school girl with that loafs fighting style. None the less you have angered the dragon now prepare to meet the consequences you malicious goon of Jet lee!

Again, Li and Lee both use primarily wushu. . .

My personal opinion. I love them all. Li, Lee, Chan, Norris. All are very good at what they do.

Diango12
03-28-2007, 06:52 AM
Wow. Sad. Jackie Chan's style is extremely different than that of Bruce Lee's. Chan's is more for entertainment and relies heavily upon improvisation and props. Lee's is more about brute force and speed. As is Jet Li's. Both Lee and Li studied wushu. Obviously Lee did much more martial arts and brought it all into Jeet Kun Do. You see, different styles.

Listen to yourself, the big expert. It doesn’t actually matter who "wushu'ed" who or who "wushe'ed" this. Wushu happens to have a varied amount of different styles and techniques each with there own training regiment and discipline. And this isn’t about "who kicks faster" it's about the value of these actors as action stars in their series.

Again Wushu is not a single martial art its a reference to a discipline.

Bruce Lee undoubtedly has the best charisma out of the three but that’s a matter of opinion.

Walshy.indeed
03-28-2007, 07:14 AM
Yup yup, Toshiro Mifune was so so cool in Yojimbo. He is definitely up there with Bruce and the rest.

03-29-2007, 06:40 AM

Listen to yourself, the big expert. It doesn’t actually matter who "wushu'ed" who or who "wushe'ed" this. Wushu happens to have a varied amount of different styles and techniques each with there own training regiment and discipline. And this isn’t about "who kicks faster" it's about the value of these actors as action stars in their series.

Again Wushu is not a single martial art its a reference to a discipline.

Bruce Lee undoubtedly has the best charisma out of the three but that’s a matter of opinion.

Yeah. But who is to say that any form of wushu is better than any other?
I never said that it was about who kicks faster, I was simply saying that Lee uses a very speedy style, whereas Chan does not, so much.

Anyway. . .

I personally think Jackie Chan has the best on screen charisma. He really is an outright actor and seems to have been born that way. My opinion.

DK
03-29-2007, 12:17 PM

Lee primarily used Wing Chun, not Wushu.

Peegee
03-29-2007, 12:36 PM
Jet Li is an excellent martial artist. But compared to Bruce Lee he's nothing.

The thing is Bruce Lee's physique and speed makes him #1 rank above virtually everybody. There was no real competition or even comparison.

SNOOZER
03-29-2007, 01:01 PM
true toughness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yjoGkCoIys)

Seriously however, I think Bruce Lee and Co. rock in their own way.

03-30-2007, 12:32 AM

Lee primarily used Wing Chun, not Wushu.
Alright. I am doing thinking I know things... :|