PDA

View Full Version : Lets settle this once and for all...

Formalhaut
03-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Im getting annoyed now. Everyone (Me included) is saying Balthier is the best because so and so OR basch is best because so and so.

This poll will settle this. Who is better, Balthier (me think so) or Basch (Renmiri think so). Plain and simple. Vote now.

TyphoonThaReapa
03-27-2007, 05:16 PM
Basch hands down.

Setzer Gabianni
03-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Basch. He isn't a dick like Balthier :bigsmile: Plus, he is handsome <3

Formalhaut
03-27-2007, 05:54 PM
<<<Thread-maker>>>

Oi, watch your language Setzer Gabianni. I don't take kindly to bad language in my Threads. Ok

Chloe.
03-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Balthier. :bigsmile:

Remon
03-27-2007, 06:58 PM
I've never actually liked Basch so i say

Balthier :quina:

Bunny
03-27-2007, 07:02 PM
<<<THREAD-MAKER>>>

Oi, watch your language Setzer Gabianni. I don't take kindly to bad language in my Threads. Ok

Unfortunately, that hardly matters.

I enjoyed Balthier's personality more than Basch's. But Basch was, to me, the more useful character. But since I value personality over usefulness, my vote swings to Balthier.

Hazzard
03-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Balthier is a charming young man, while Basch reminds me in someways of Auron (but lacks most of the attributes) so that's why i voted for Balthier!

Sergeant Hartman
03-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Balthier will win whether we like it or not.

Roto13
03-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Balthier is fantastic. Maybe my new favourite Final Fantasy character.

Xurts
03-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Balthier.

Aurons_Desciple
03-27-2007, 10:40 PM
Balthier by a mile. Basche was just a poorly done Kimarhi

I Am Stoner
03-27-2007, 10:56 PM
I dunno, I prefer Balthier, because he may be a bit up his own ass, but you can sure as hell count on him to get you out of a situation. Plus he has a really cool attitude and his voice kicks ass.

Remedy
03-28-2007, 07:04 AM
Basch is a fighter while Balthier is big mouth
and I choose fighters.

The Mog Ninja
03-28-2007, 08:59 AM
<<<thread-maker>>>

And Bunny is right, it doesn't matter what you want.

I vote for Balthier. He and Fran are t3h Secks together.

</thread-maker>

No.78
03-28-2007, 10:04 AM
Basche is boring and Balthiers a smart ass who I think is better looking than Basche :bigsmile:

Setzer Gabianni
03-28-2007, 10:20 AM
wtf? Jeez, someone doesn't know how to take a joke.

Well, results don't seem surprising. Despite being an average character, Balthier is clearly overrated. Even his father is better looking.

BTW, Balthier is NOT rubbish/crap whatever. I just can't love him like this army of followers do.

:pinkelephant:

Angel_from_hell
03-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Balthier is the best Final Fantasy characther while Bach just is plain boring.

Setzer Gabianni
03-28-2007, 11:21 AM
The man's matured, how can you expect him to act like Balthier ;_;

I feel inclined to start a Basch love-love thread soon :cool:

Roto13
03-28-2007, 12:25 PM
We love Balthier because he's charming. You hate him because you're weird. ;P

Aralith
03-28-2007, 12:41 PM
Well, Balthier is far more of a lead character to me than Basch. Basch didn't seem to really ever help progress the story, where as Balthier did. Not as much as Ashe or Vaan, but still more than Basch. Plus he's got far more personality and a better weapon. My vote is with Balthier.

Garnie
03-28-2007, 01:10 PM
AERIS!

GF_Diablos
03-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Baltheir is the best, his attitude brightens up the game.

Giga Guess
03-28-2007, 01:55 PM
I...I can't choose! :(

Setzer Gabianni
03-28-2007, 02:58 PM
I'll give you a kiss and a cuddle if you choose Basch <3

Formalhaut
03-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Lets see what our Characters think.

Well I think im best since Renmiri says so oh and I have big ass sword and im strong, and I talk quite good man! Yeah im cool, Better than Balthier

I think I am good as My voice sounds very sophisticated and my clothing is so much better and old-fashioned, just like my gun. And im very helpful and careing too. So thats why you should pick me.

Thats the gist of it. thats the characters plea to you.

I Am Stoner
03-28-2007, 04:57 PM
AERIS!

lol, get on.

Balthier kinda reminds me a tiny bit of me so I guess thats why I picked him.

But then again basch has a nice ass :shifty:

Setzer Gabianni
03-28-2007, 06:18 PM

Well I think im best since Renmiri says so oh and I have big ass sword and im strong, and I talk quite good man! Yeah im cool, Better than Balthier

I think I am good as My voice sounds very sophisticated and my clothing is so much better and old-fashioned, just like my gun. And im very helpful and careing too. So thats why you should pick me.

I don't think so? That's you just being a bit too sarcastic :D .

Here's what they should be like.

Basch - Loyal, never one to retaliate with bitterness in the heart. I am kind, you can always count on me. Never did I abandon my knightly vows, I care for the people of Dalmasca, and for Lady Ashe.

Balthier - The leading man I like to call myself. Travelling the skies of Ivalice as a sky pirate with my partner Fran, life is never dull! I have also been seen as a charmer.

:tongue:

Hazzard
03-28-2007, 07:36 PM

I don't think so? That's you just being a bit too sarcastic :D .

Here's what they should be like.

Basch - Loyal, never one to retaliate with bitterness in the heart. I am kind, you can always count on me. Never did I abandon my knightly vows, I care for the people of Dalmasca, and for Lady Ashe.

Balthier - The leading man I like to call myself. Travelling the skies of Ivalice as a sky pirate with my partner Fran, life is never dull! I have also been seen as a charmer.

:tongue:

I'm really torn betwixt the two of them:cry:
But i picked Balthier because he's posh!

If Basch had more lines and a bit more charisma like Auron, then I would go for him.

No.78
03-28-2007, 07:41 PM
betwixt

I love that word.

Sorry just had to say that