PDA

View Full Version : gears of war

gottolovetheffgirls
03-27-2007, 10:13 PM
so who plays gears of war and if u do leave your gamertag
mine is smokesmcloaks

Spammerman
03-27-2007, 10:16 PM
I do, beat it on hardcore and casual. If I get online gamepaly it would probably be the Linkster. Once I do get online, ILl be sure to come in and curb stomp you. And yes, thats a challenge, and a threat.

gottolovetheffgirls
03-27-2007, 10:52 PM
yo spammerman ur on this like 24/7 i see u like whatever bulletin i put up lol nah ur cool but u wanna play against me hah ur funny :eek: ur not the only one whos beaten hardcore mode yesterday i beat insane mode by my self and ill beat u without glitchin and let u be host since hosts give u more gun damage

Araciel
03-27-2007, 11:03 PM
I play...guess what my gamertag is?

there's a hint in my EOFF screen name

Spammerman
03-27-2007, 11:05 PM
yo spammerman ur on this like 24/7 i see u like whatever bulletin i put up lol nah ur cool but u wanna play against me hah ur funny :eek: ur not the only one whos beaten hardcore mode yesterday i beat insane mode by my self and ill beat u without glitchin and let u be host since hosts give u more gun damage

Im not on this like 24/7. And, you can have the host bonus, all i need is one shot.

EDIT: Dont be offended, I trash talk everyone.

stalpho slayer
03-28-2007, 03:19 PM
my friend keeps getting killed by what i think is called a besrker:mad:

JKTrix
03-28-2007, 08:41 PM
I play...guess what my gamertag is?

there's a hint in my EOFF screen name

Spammerman
03-28-2007, 08:43 PM

Big female locust, charges through things and swipes at you, blind, deaf, only killed by Hammer of Dawn?

Dreddz
03-28-2007, 09:29 PM
I dont own the game, but I borrowed it and beat it only a day. I have no need to go back to it.

It was alright while it lasted though. Rainbow Six Vegas is way more my thing.

gottolovetheffgirls
03-31-2007, 07:24 PM

hes playing camp mode not online

ljkkjlcm9
03-31-2007, 07:28 PM
I dont own the game, but I borrowed it and beat it only a day. I have no need to go back to it.

both games are awesome, but Rainbow Six definitely requires more tactics.

THE JACKEL

Dreddz
04-01-2007, 11:46 AM

both games are awesome, but Rainbow Six definitely requires more tactics.

THE JACKAL

I found Rainbow Six to use the duck and cover technique much better than Gears of War did. And I agree, Rainbow Six does require you to have a more tactical approach. The game seems so underrated.

Rostum
04-01-2007, 03:23 PM
After playing Gears of War at a friends place recently, I could pretty much say I'd agree with liking Rainbow Six more. I mean, Gears of War is a good game, but I really couldn't see myself playing it a lot.

JaytodaP
04-02-2007, 08:03 PM
I play Gears of War alot online. just got myself the 100 Curbstomp achievement. My gamertag is Itz Jake.