PDA

View Full Version : Sex!

Mirage
03-28-2007, 07:59 PM
This topic is destined to get a lot of views from the topic alone.

Anyway. What do you think of sex?

Do you have a lot of it, just now and then, or never?
Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have?
What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad?
Any other relevant things you want to add?

PS, you don't have to answer on all of those :p.

I don't think premarital sex is an issue at all, and I think everyone should feel free to have consensual sex as often as they want to. Just remember to take necessary precautions :p.

Araciel
03-28-2007, 08:16 PM
sex isnot the answer...sex is the question, yes is the answer.

Comet
03-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Kids in the dark cause accidents

Accidents in the dark cause kids!

Roto13
03-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Sometimes. There's nobody decent within sexing radius.

It really depends on the person and the situation. If two people who love each other have sex ten times a day, right on. If someone is doing things to strangers through holes in public bathrooms all day, maybe they shouldn't be doing that.

It's the only kind I've had.

No, that's pretty much it.

MikeL Valentine
03-28-2007, 08:25 PM
If I have much? hehe I'm quite pleased I think ;)
And about marriege, well I don't have the sliest of what it might look, but I think if there is love, there is nothing else.

Owen Macwere
03-28-2007, 08:29 PM
I never had sex, and it doesn't take much of my thoughts. Actually, I just started to really understand this term lately. Usually I'm just concerned about college, work and my family's stuff. I indeed had a girlfriend before, but we didn't even go as far as kissing and we were 17..
I don't think it makes a big deal to me, and this makes my friends call me 'Cold' and 'emotionless' and well, they say I'd fail as a husband, but I doubt cause as a guy I feel attracted towards certain girls. And the only reason I never think of it is cause the girls around me suck. xD

Polaris
03-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Do you have a lot of it, just now and then, or never? Never *blush*

Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have? LOOOL unless u're anoretic and you're doing it to get thiner, no!

What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad? no... bt I don't know if I'd have sex before marriage

DM_Melkhar
03-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Ok, I've not been on here in weeks and as soon as I get back, this topic hits me in the face.

In the last year, I've thought pre-marital sex was bad through what has been said at church and the advice I've been given. However, I've read all that I can find about sex in the Bible and it doesn't state in plain English "under any circumstances you must not have sex before you are married". It doesn't encourage it, but it doesn't blatantly say that. It simply says "do not commit sexual immorality", and all I can find in the Bible under that is things like prostitution and adultery (cheating on your partner whether you're married or not). I read another book which says that God wants us to be happy and of course He has indeed given us free will, along with a line that states that sex is meant for two consenting adults.

This confused me, and I am not ashamed to say that at almost 21 years old I am still a virgin. Why? Because: a.) I want to find the right person, b.) about a year ago I thought it was wrong to have pre-marital sex (until I made these recent discoveries). I almost went there with my recent boyfriend before I had started to believe it was wrong, but now my faith tells me that God was probably just telling me to refrain from doing it with this guy because he wasn't the "right one". That's what I believe anyway. When I find the right person, I probably will throw all that sexual tension out of the window. Anyway, you can still have some FUN :rolleyes2 without actually going the whole hog.

Kuroshima
03-28-2007, 08:38 PM
Do you have a lot of it, just now and then, or never?-Now and then. Less than I used to.

Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have? -Till they are too tired to move.

What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad?-It doesn't bother me

Any other relevant things you want to add?-Sex can wait Masterbate

Mirage
03-28-2007, 08:39 PM
So where is the line between sex and "fooling around" drawn anyway? :p.

Araciel
03-28-2007, 08:41 PM
penetration.

Kuroshima
03-28-2007, 08:43 PM
So where is the line between sex and "fooling around" drawn anyway? :p.

Well.. Sex is when a guys..ya.. is in a girls..ya.. So when it reaches that theres the line.

Mirage
03-28-2007, 08:43 PM
By that definition, lesbians can never have sex without sex toys :(.

Also, is it just me, or did a few posts suddenly disappear?

Kuroshima
03-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Well.. Rubbing each other with their own ya.. Might count?

Remon
03-28-2007, 08:45 PM
*major blush*
I'm only 14.It's illegal

Until they get tired lol

I don't know.Not really

*blush*
Ah nooo

Araciel
03-28-2007, 08:45 PM

penetration doesn't mean with a penis.

Roto13
03-28-2007, 08:46 PM

Even I know they can penetrate without toys. :P

Mirage
03-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Well the problem was that some of you said it's sex when there is penetration, which rubbing doesn't do. I'd say it is sex when one person is actively stimulating someone else's sexual organs. Sexual intercourse, however, I agree that would require penetration.

Also, I forgot about fingers. My bad. How could I?

Kuroshima
03-28-2007, 08:47 PM
I don't know. you can do it without being close to the person and stimulating them. You could do it over the web or phone. So doing it over the web count as actual sex?

Araciel
03-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Well the problem was that some of you said it's sex when there is penetration, which rubbing doesn't do. I'd say it is sex when one person is actively stimulating someone else's sexual organs.

Also, I forgot about fingers. My bad. How could I?

YEAH how else are you supposed to rock the g spot anyway, gene simmons?

Mirage
03-28-2007, 08:50 PM
I only forgot about them in this thread. And it is possible to stimulate the g spot with a penis too.

Araciel
03-28-2007, 08:50 PM
not mine....i can only count to ten and a half with my pants off :mad:

Mirage
03-28-2007, 08:51 PM
What do you mean by that.

Araciel
03-28-2007, 08:52 PM
it's a joke about the miniscule member in my jeans...and you SO just ruined it

Shlup
03-28-2007, 09:02 PM
My husband and I have a very healthy sex life, I thinks.

DM_Melkhar
03-28-2007, 09:03 PM
*Wanders back in.*
:confused:
*Finds the conversation's getting a bit saucy.*
:eep:
*Whistles.*
:mog:
*Wanders back out again.*

Ben
03-28-2007, 09:09 PM
*sighs* Okay, I'm not replying to this thread (the questions) Okay first of all, Sex is what gender you are! NOT something you do! Yeah, I hate what people have done to language.

Sex = Gender.

Sexual Intercourse = What you do.

Araciel
03-28-2007, 09:11 PM
*sighs* Okay, I'm not replying to this thread (the questions) Okay first of all, Sex is what gender you are! NOT something you do! Yeah, I hate what people have done to language.

Sex = Gender.

*sighs* as per a DICTIONARY sex is a homonym and refers to many things, both the act and the distinction included.

Mirage
03-28-2007, 09:17 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sex

Also, language isn't static, it's dynamic.

So either be on topic or gtfo imo.

Araciel
03-28-2007, 09:19 PM
well ya didn't need to link it...

Rye
03-28-2007, 09:22 PM
I don't care how much sex someone has, as long as it's with someone who's of legal age. I think they should use birth control, but if they want to be dumb and pop the babies out like a pez dispenser, whatever. And I find nothing wrong with premarital sex. I honestly couldn't see myself waiting until marriage, but if other people want to, whatever floats their boat.

Dreddz
03-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Ive had sex, but not as often as I had hoped :(

Dr Aum
03-28-2007, 09:46 PM

Sex = Gender.

*sighs* as per a DICTIONARY sex is a homonym and refers to many things, both the act and the distinction included.

Let me also point out that sex and gender are not the same thing. Sex refers to physiological traits. Gender refers to adherence to certain social constructions.

As for sex, I approve of it.

Tifa Valentine
03-28-2007, 09:52 PM
My opinion about sex keeps changing. Before I thought it was something sooooo sacred that was supposed to be only for a man and his wife. Then I figured it was the only thing that men and women can find common grounds on. Now that I'm with someone who is my love and my best friend, I think it's very special.

I think for most people sexual intercourse with random people gets dull after so long. But when it's with someone you love there's a lot more to it then just sex. There's a whole other feeling besides physical pleasure.

Cuchulainn
03-28-2007, 10:40 PM
I've always been a great fan of it.

SammieBabe
03-28-2007, 10:48 PM
I have two small children. Of course not.

As long as it doesn't interfere with their daily lives or violate any laws, I couldn't care less.

I don't. As long as its consensual, with someone of consenual age, and you're taking necessary steps to protect yourselves from disease and pregnancy, have at it my friends...

I miss it...:(

Roto13
03-28-2007, 10:56 PM
I miss it...:(

Leave the kids with hubby for the weekend. I'll show you a good time. http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/Smilies/goumoticon.gif

Hell, hubby can come too. We'll make an evening of it. http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/Smilies/goumoticon.gif

I draw the line at the kids, though.

Agrias
03-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Why am i not surprised that james is alllll over this thread? XDD
sex isnt something to misuse ;o

Craig
03-29-2007, 12:13 AM
I used to have it alot, now I haven't had it in 3 months and it's driving me crazy.

Yeah, depends on the circumstances though.

No.

No.

Momiji
03-29-2007, 12:40 AM
Well, 17 and still a virgin. Hell, I haven't even had my first kiss yet. I'll wait for THAT and go from there. :mad2:

Mirage
03-29-2007, 12:41 AM
I first made out when I was 15. You should get your act together :D

Momiji
03-29-2007, 12:42 AM

I'm working on it. Don't rush me. :mad:

Mirage
03-29-2007, 12:45 AM
I stopped caring too much after I turned 16 though, and didn't take the next step until I was 20 ;o.

Roto13
03-29-2007, 01:35 AM
I had my first kiss, like, four seconds before I had sex for the first time.

Fonzie
03-29-2007, 01:40 AM

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8682/ohull8lf0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This thread delivers :monster:

Rye
03-29-2007, 01:43 AM

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8682/ohull8lf0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This thread delivers :monster:

I don't think I ever laughed so hard at a macro in my life. Oh facial expressions.

JackNapier
03-29-2007, 02:07 AM
I have it a pretty good amount.

I suppose it depends, a relationship does need to have more to it than sex.

No. If you find the right person before marriage then, go to it.

Nope.

stuffing
03-29-2007, 02:08 AM
HAHA

I wish... :cry:

Freya
03-29-2007, 02:10 AM
~Lets talk about sex baby! Lets talk about you and me!~

Jebus
03-29-2007, 02:11 AM
Well, 17 21 and still a virgin. Hell, I haven't even had my first kiss yet.

I win! Where's my money?

Anyway, the questions.

See above.

I may be uninterested in it, but that doesn't mean other people shouldn't be allowed to do it as much as they like.

I don't really believe in marriage.

Nop.

fire_of_avalon
03-29-2007, 02:38 AM
I have sex every now and then. I ain't married. I think that covers all the questions. :)

~*~Celes~*~
03-29-2007, 03:02 AM
What do you think of sex? I think it's good, but if it's with someone you love, it's the most amazing, mind-blowing experience ever :)

Do you have a lot of it, just now and then, or never? well, physically, I'm still a virgin...but Alan and I mutually masturbate nearly every night ;]

Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have? nope!

What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad? I used to, then I thought about it and I realised, you know, as long as you love the person, why not? I'm sure as heck not waiting!

Any other relevant things you want to add? When Alan and I make love (it might sound corny but that's what we call it), it's going to be great...Hearing our names being moaned in sync....=] I know I'm gonna love it!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-29-2007, 03:21 AM
This thread reminded me of a question I've never asked.

Does anyone think wearing like 4 condoms instead of one helps prevents pregnancy?

Araciel
03-29-2007, 03:22 AM

Does anyone think wearing like 4 condoms instead of one helps prevents pregnancy?

i would think it would prevent you from feeling anything

Jowy
03-29-2007, 03:34 AM

The friction from the latex would likely cause them to melt and eventually rupture. Bad idea. Also you wouldn't even feel anything. ;o

Miriel
03-29-2007, 03:36 AM

Wearing more than one condom at a time increases the chance of those condoms tearing and allowing for... leakage. It's generally not something that people are recommended to do.

Edit: Jowy beat me to it.

Araciel
03-29-2007, 03:39 AM
hahaha they come up with the actual reasons it shouldn't be done, and i only think of the pleasure aspect...how typical... :D:D:D

Iceglow
03-29-2007, 03:46 AM

What do I think of sex, it's something what it is varies depending on the partner.

I've had plenty of sex in the past heavens sake I was in a 3 year relationship that started out based on sex and the rest came later.

The limit to how much sex someone should have is not an issue for me of course I think there are some people who are sluts if they've had like 100 sexual partners the fact I am often considered a male slut is something than irks me at times I aint going in to numbers any time soon put it that way.

I don't believe you know how you are with someone untill sex is involved, many relationships change because of it. I know times where a girl has been a fantastic girlfriend but then after we've slept together things have changed I think the old christian rule of no sex before marriage is old and outdated.

Anything else I'd like to add, yeah don't think that because a girl is on the pill that even because you know she's clean and you are too that she can't get pregnant I've known people to get pregnant even when on the pill and I know people my age who were conceived even though their mom was on the pill.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-29-2007, 06:45 AM
Anyway. What do you think of sex? I like it. Good release of energy and a fun way to show love.

Do you have a lot of it, just now and then, or never? I have a lot of it, thanks to a girlfriend whose sex drive is larger than mine. In fact, I had it twice today.

Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have? This is up to the individual. At one point in my relationship I had felt we were having to much sex, so we backed it off a bit.

What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad? No. I don't even really plan on getting married, and I take the proper precautions, so there is nothing wrong.

Any other relevant things you want to add? Second, Third, and Seventh Posture of the Perfumed Garden. :D

PS, you don't have to answer on all of those :p. I did anyway. :cool:

EDIT: Oh yes. And cuddling afterwards, always nice. Naked or not. And, if you are comfortable enough to talk while having sex, that is kinda cool, but it can only be done in certain situations, because of heavy breathing and your focus is elsewhere.
Tickling her when cuddling naked is fun too. But not too much. Just enough to let her know I love her and she has just put me in a very playful mood.

Remedy
03-29-2007, 06:51 AM
Never

Married ppl are free to have sex any time - others should try to get married.

hands up - Bad

Mirage
03-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Why do you think that is bad?

Proxy
03-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Do you have a lot of it, just now and then, or never? I used to have it atleast once a day...sometimes 3 times a day on the weekend. Now I never do.

Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have? I dunno...never really thought about it, but I guess no.

What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad? That's the only kind I know. So no, it's not bad.

Garnie
03-29-2007, 12:22 PM

he he he hehe he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he (kids)

Bunny
03-29-2007, 12:45 PM

I had my first all out makeout session when I was in the third grade. Slowpoke.

Do you have a lot of it, just now and then, or never? I really could if I wanted to, but that would involve cheating on my girlfriend, who is not ready to have sex. So no, I'm not having a lot of it.
Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have? It falls somewhere in between "sex addiction" and "not sex addiction".
What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad? Seeing as I don't really agree, or rather like, the idea of marriage, I do not see a problem with premarital sex. I'm not going to have sex with someone I do not love or care for a great deal, or someone that I do not see raising any accidental babies, so why is a marriage necessary?
Any other relevant things you want to add? Anal sex sounds neat.

Roto13
03-29-2007, 12:51 PM
Any other relevant things you want to add? Anal sex sounds neat.
It is.

Serapy
03-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Sex is nasty, disturbing and stinky T_T

Would male and female continue having sex if one of them farted at that moment?

Roto13
03-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Sex is nasty, disturbing and stinky T_T

Maybe you're doing it wrong.

EDIT:

Would male and female continue having sex if one of them farted at that moment?

I can tell you from experience that they'd laugh and tease each other and then go right back to it. Well, two males, anyway....

Serapy
03-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Maybe you're doing it wrong.

:rolleyes2
I have never had sex before, but from the look of normal people having sex, their doing may look disturbing and nasty :P but nevertheless, sex is awesome.

I can tell you from experience that they'd laugh and tease each other and then go right back to it. Well, two males, anyway....

As if they are REALLY horny ...

Luara
03-29-2007, 01:08 PM

he he he hehe he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he (kids)

*dies*

Roto13
03-29-2007, 01:10 PM

As if they are REALLY horny ...

More people need to laugh during sex. It's so much nicer if both parties are relaxed and comfortable enough to giggle now and again.

Mirage
03-29-2007, 03:31 PM
We wouldn't stop if one of us farted, unless it smelled real bad. Not all farts do.

escobert
03-29-2007, 03:45 PM
I have sex now and then, not having a gf for many years cuts down on my sexual activity but I still do have sex every few months.

Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have? No

What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad?No

Any other relevant things you want to add? Nope.

rubah
03-29-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm doing my best to not have sex before marriage (successful so far!)

So I guess I can't tell you how much I have or should have 8)

@araciel; homonyms are words that look the same but are said differently, tear and tear, compare to homophones which are said the same. (if you're southern)ma and maw, or loan and lone.

snacks
03-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Sex is good.

I think if I were into girls I would probably have waited until after marriage, unfortunetly since I prefer the menz, I've already crossed those lines.

But we have a decent sex life, just not alot of it.

Mirage
03-29-2007, 04:34 PM
You guys are also taking the first post too literal. Those things are meant as ideas, tips or hints to get you started, not to be answered as a questionnaire.

snacks
03-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Ok then.

I think my sex life could definitley be improved a few fold. It gets kind of boring (no offense to my bf) doing the same things over and over, but really there's not a whole lot we can do. I'd love to explore new things but I don't think he does, he's a pretty conservative cut and dry type of guy who doesn't like to stray too far from "mainstream" thinking.

But what I do get I like, I am a pretty big sex fiend however.

Bunny
03-29-2007, 05:17 PM
You guys are also taking the first post too literal. Those things are meant as ideas, tips or hints to get you started, not to be answered as a questionnaire.

Seeing as how I haven't gotten any, I don't have a lot to say on the subject of sex. The outline that you gave was perfect for me. I don't really care much for sex, although I'm sure this has something to do with me being a virgin, according to most people I've talked to.

Proxy
03-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Ok then.

I think my sex life could definitley be improved a few fold. It gets kind of boring (no offense to my bf) doing the same things over and over, but really there's not a whole lot we can do. I'd love to explore new things but I don't think he does, he's a pretty conservative cut and dry type of guy who doesn't like to stray too far from "mainstream" thinking.

Have you guys thought about looking things up on the interweb? Perhaps there might be something to spice things up for ya?

Sex is spectacular. It's the greatest thing out there, and everyone should experience it. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "omg i'm, 11 and horny as hell. i'm gonna go have sex! YAY FOR ILLEGAL"
Far from. Wait until you feel like your body & mind is mature enough to handle it.
Also, guys, don't forget to cover up your :pickle:

Personally, I'm not too sure what I enjoy more, oral or vaginal sex, both are equally enjoyable.

PS -> shouldn't this thread have kind of an AO rating? A caution perhaps?

snacks
03-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Well see, firstly.

We are both male. So not too much we can do.

Secondly, cut and dry conservative. He's really not into different "things" I guess, but it's alright as long as SOMETHING happens. I would like to try different things without getting into the range of disqusting.

But when it does happen it's usually after about 2 or 3 weeks without and then it's like 4 times in a weekend. So really I shouldn't complain.

<3

Bunny
03-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Ok then.

Have you guys thought about looking things up on the interweb? Perhaps there might be something to spice things up for ya?

Sex is spectacular. It's the greatest thing out there, and everyone should experience it. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "omg i'm, 11 and horny as hell. i'm gonna go have sex! YAY FOR ILLEGAL"
Far from. Wait until you feel like your body & mind is mature enough to handle it.
Also, guys, don't forget to cover up your :pickle:

Personally, I'm not too sure what I enjoy more, oral or vaginal sex, both are equally enjoyable.

PS -> shouldn't this thread have kind of an AO rating? A caution perhaps?

What would a rating do? You think a 12 year old is going to see "SEX -- AO Discussion" and not read it? Ratings do nothing on a public forum.

Mirage
03-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Unless their parents are constantly monitoring them, of course.

Proxy
03-29-2007, 06:18 PM
What would a rating do? You think a 12 year old is going to see "SEX -- AO Discussion" and not read it? Ratings do nothing on a public forum.

Yeah I know, but it's the principal (principle?) and the thought behind it.
Ha, here I thought I was being considerate, and I'm nearly getting reamed out for it. l\o.O/l
Oh well, thems the breaks.

Roto13
03-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Well see, firstly.

We are both male. So not too much we can do.

You couldn't possibly be more wrong. :P

Mirage
03-29-2007, 06:23 PM
With your spamming, I'm sure it won't be long until it is. :(

-edit
Are you doing this on purpose, Roto? :(

Roto13
03-29-2007, 06:26 PM
With your spamming, I'm sure it won't be long until it is. :(

-edit
Are you doing this on purpose, Roto? :(

Yes. Yes, I am.

Bunny
03-29-2007, 06:27 PM

Yeah I know, but it's the principal (principle?) and the thought behind it.
Ha, here I thought I was being considerate, and I'm nearly getting reamed out for it. l\o.O/l
Oh well, thems the breaks.

Principle.

Nobody is reaming you. I was just saying that putting a rating on topic that is in a public forum is a waste of time and energy. If the forum were private, sure, that'd be okay. But it isn't so oh well. I wasn't reaming you though.

Araciel
03-29-2007, 06:33 PM
@araciel; homonyms are words that look the same but are said differently, tear and tear, compare to homophones which are said the same. (if you're southern)ma and maw, or loan and lone.

EDIT upon further thought, i was correct. you're splitting hairs. a homophone is pronounced the same, whether spelled the same or differently, and a homonym is the same in spelling and sound, but differing in meaning.

DM_Melkhar
03-29-2007, 06:56 PM
Anything else I'd like to add, yeah don't think that because a girl is on the pill that even because you know she's clean and you are too that she can't get pregnant I've known people to get pregnant even when on the pill and I know people my age who were conceived even though their mom was on the pill.
Contraception is the one thing that bugs me. I have weird views. I don't want children and I don't want to experience pregnancy...ever. I respect those that want to, heck it's the only true way to reproduce, but it's not for me. It's something I never want to go through. Yes, never. The thought of it (for myself) just makes me feel damn uncomfortable. No arguments please, I know deep down that I'm not going to change, and that's that. I guess because of that, I get paranoid that the worst is going to happen.

Remember, I respect everyone who wants to go through that, those who have (unless they're under age), and those who love the experience. I'm just...weird and just...don't. Get my drift?

Proxy
03-29-2007, 09:12 PM
Principle.

Nobody is reaming you. I was just saying that putting a rating on topic that is in a public forum is a waste of time and energy. If the forum were private, sure, that'd be okay. But it isn't so oh well. I wasn't reaming you though.

That's the one. =P
I work all night, sometimes my brain doesn't work hours after I get off.
Alright, my mistake, sorry about that.
And I do see your point.

SapphireBlue*
03-29-2007, 10:07 PM
Well...I can't really say much about sex...cuz I'm still a virgin, I'm a catholic and my goal is to try to not have sex until I get married. I'm still not sure if I could handle waiting until I'm married but hey, I'm gonna tryyy...lol :rolleyes2

Serapy
03-29-2007, 10:32 PM
Sometimes when I watch animals having sex (accidentally, not on purpose :P) and what they doing are... very amusing. I think monkeys are the best one ... or even maybe rabbits!

Cant help it.

Back on topic;

Anyways, does it really matter if you're a virgin or not? Nowadays, I don't think anybody can tell whether you are slightly a virgin or not, therefore it's pretty much pointless. Although I think being not a virgin is benefiting, because you might have the expierence of what and how you deal with it much properly, meaning you will do a better job at having sex with a girl next time. It can be embarrassing if you screw it up :rolleyes2

Yeah, I'm not into any religion, so the "must not have sex untill getting married" thing in bible is bull (that's my opinion, no offence meant) because our lives are meant to have fun, so why not have the chance? :rolleyes2

I Am Stoner
03-29-2007, 10:34 PM
I've had sex quite a few times. But not in a long time. It was just me and a mate messing around a while ago.

03-30-2007, 12:11 AM
More people need to laugh during sex. It's so much nicer if both parties are relaxed and comfortable enough to giggle now and again.
So true.

I personally, would like to experience sex with another guy. Sadly for me, there are not exactly many, any, openly bi or gay guys within my community of friends. Though there is this really cute guy at school. . . Anyways, I would only do so with the permission of my wonderful girlfriend, who, incedentaly, has already told me I can experiment with guys, so long as she knows.

Dr. Acula
03-30-2007, 10:44 AM
Well...I can't really say much about sex...cuz I'm still a virgin, I'm a catholic and my goal is to try to not have sex until I get married. I'm still not sure if I could handle waiting until I'm married but hey, I'm gonna tryyy...lol :rolleyes2

I don't believe in sex before marriage either... I'm Christian, so it's all part of the religion, but not only that, I'd probably hate myself if I had sex before I was married.

stalpho slayer
03-30-2007, 09:45 PM
i can't believe i am reading this i'm only 13:whoa: *walks away*

DM_Melkhar
03-30-2007, 10:23 PM
Nowadays, I don't think anybody can tell whether you are slightly a virgin or not,
How can you be "slightly" a virgin. You either are or you're not. :p

Remedy
03-31-2007, 12:42 PM

when you put marriage is your goal - you'll stop those devil thoughts
whith all respects

Roto13
03-31-2007, 02:53 PM

whith all respects

Devil thoughts! xD!

*pats you on the head*

Zeldy
03-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Sex doesn't bother me. Maybe its with growing up with it being on TV and being a mainstream thing, it just doesn't seem as scary or a big of a deal.

Im a virgin, and I would hopefully like to wait till Im atleast legal.

I don't think there should be a limit, unless it starts affecting their lifes etc. If they get obsessed or become sexually exhausted or whatever.

Sex before marriage is fine by me.

Remedy
03-31-2007, 04:03 PM

whith all respects

Devil thoughts! xD!

*pats you on the head*

yeah ;)
you mean cap on my head

daggertrepe
03-31-2007, 04:07 PM
Here is a question that bothers me...

If you have oral sex, you would you still be considered a virgin? My health teacher and all of these other people say that you wouldn't be a virgin if you've had oral.

Polaris
03-31-2007, 04:08 PM

If you have oral sex, you would you still be considered a virgin? My health teacher and all of these other people say that you wouldn't be a virgin if you've had oral.

Nah I think that u'll still be a virgin ^^

daggertrepe
03-31-2007, 04:11 PM
That's what I've thought. I think you're a virgin until coitus.

Renmiri
03-31-2007, 05:13 PM
Do you have a lot of it, just now and then, or never?-Now and then. Less than I used to.

Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have? -Yes!!! Tried having sex every day for a week whe trying to get pregnant. Not fun at all when it's a chore. :( Do it when you feel like it, never more.

What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad?- I had it. Helped me find a very yummy husband :love: :love: :love:

Any other relevant things you want to add?-Sex with love is magic. Sex for sex sake is just not the same at all. And USE CONDOMS!!!!!

Depends on the meaning of virginity to you.

The medical scientific meaning is to have that little skin "down there" and that only gets removed with intercourse (or sexual playing around that area). Oral sex, making out, heavy petting, etc... does not tear that skin so in the medical sense the girl would still be a virgin.

On the religious, "honor" meaning though, virginity means innocence so any sexual ACT would be enough to remove that innocence. Masturbation, petting, making out, oral sex, sometimes even talking or thinking about it is enough for certain religions and cultures to proclaim "lack of innocence" and saying the girl or boy is no longer "a virgin"

Roto13
03-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have? -Yes!!! Tried having sex every day for a week whe trying to get pregnant. Not fun at all when it's a chore. :( Do it when you feel like it, never more.

I think this is true, to an extent. A sex drive is kind of a use-it-or-lose-it thing. :P

daggertrepe
03-31-2007, 06:25 PM

What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad?- I had it. Helped me find a very yummy husband :love: :love: :love:

Any other relevant things you want to add?-Sex with love is magic. Sex for sex sake is just not the same at all. And USE CONDOMS!!!!!

Depends on the meaning of virginity to you.

The medical scientific meaning is to have that little skin "down there" and that only gets removed with intercourse (or sexual playing around that area). Oral sex, making out, heavy petting, etc... does not tear that skin so in the medical sense the girl would still be a virgin.

On the religious, "honor" meaning though, virginity means innocence so any sexual ACT would be enough to remove that innocence. Masturbation, petting, making out, oral sex, sometimes even talking or thinking about it is enough for certain religions and cultures to proclaim "lack of innocence" and saying the girl or boy is no longer "a virgin"

Masturbation isn't a sin...is it? If it is, then aren't we all sinners! :rolleyes2

03-31-2007, 06:56 PM
Masturbation isn't a sin...is it? If it is, then aren't we all sinners! :rolleyes2
I haven't masturbated in over 10 months. I feel special now. :)

gottolovetheffgirls
03-31-2007, 07:06 PM
hey sex is great but if there is no love it just becomes a way to escape

Reles
03-31-2007, 07:08 PM

According to the Catholism, it is a sin.

DM_Melkhar
03-31-2007, 07:32 PM
Masturbation isn't a sin...is it? If it is, then aren't we all sinners! :rolleyes2According to the Catholism, it is a sin.
According to most Christian faiths it is a sin. However, the ten commandments do not state this directly. The only relevant statements from the ten commandments is "thou shalt not commit adultery", which means you must not cheat on your partner or commit other acts of sexual immorality, such as prostitution.

I have looked through every part of the Bible (I think) that mentions sex, and it only mentions that acts of prostitution and the likes, and being unfaithful as being sexually immoral. If you truly love a person, you would not be sexually immoral. I think that makese sense. Marriage is something that people created to unite two individuals officially to state that they are partners to all others, and for the two people committed to one another to make that statement also. Most marriages are declared to God (Christians anyway), I think, because it shows Him that they are committed to one another and are saying they will not be sexually immoral (as above). However in the majority of cases it doesn't turn out the way that it should. People are weak in truth.

I honestly believe marriage is right and it does make sense to make the commitment to another person official. It makes the relationship much more special.

I don't really understand it all myself. I'm debating the issue mentally. I am beginning to think that as long as you love the one person and aren't unfaithful to them, then it should be fine. It doesn't make you wrong if they then cheat on you. In a loving relationship that should not happen though. I'm still not sure though. I've not yet found the right person for me. I hope to very soon though. I am 20, soon to be 21 after all.

Denmark
03-31-2007, 07:42 PM
I have a lot of it when I'm home and with my girlfriend, which is just every now and then.

Personal preference is the limiting factor, I say.

I'd be a hypocrite to think it was.

lol sex0rz

Renmiri
03-31-2007, 07:53 PM

According to the Catholicism, it is a sin.

My point is that it depends on what you believe. Some religions are strictly against any kind of sex even sexual thoughts are sinful. Some others are more open.

Mirage
03-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Making everyone feel like sinners is a magnificent way to control people.

Owen Macwere
03-31-2007, 10:22 PM
Yes, and it works, trust me.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-31-2007, 10:31 PM
I don't. xD. I'm still a virgin I mean. :)

Well, as long as it's when they want it with the person they love and it's not a chore, no not really.

I don't think it's a bad thing. It's different for everyone, really.

Nah, not really. :D

Polaris
03-31-2007, 10:33 PM

but it's almost like a contradiction... didn't God told Addam (according to the Bible) to multiply!;) How do catholics want to multiply without sex?:rolleyes2 Religions... meh! I just it's an individual choice!

Aerisfanatic
04-01-2007, 01:23 AM
This topic is destined to get a lot of views from the topic alone.

PS, you don't have to answer on all of those :p.

I don't think premarital sex is an issue at all, and I think everyone should feel free to have consensual sex as often as they want to. Just remember to take necessary precautions :p.

1) i would never tell on the internet about my sex life

2) i think sex is getting too common with younger people, i remember when i was in grade eight all the girls were virgins, guys knew not to ask the girls to do stupid or inapropriate things and i think that sex and or sexual activitie are suppose to be for older people, and to let the younger generation should stay as inocent as long as possible, so ya sex can be a problem in the case of younger people doing it

3) i think people can have sex before marriage, like gf and bf, fiances, they can just take precautions

Shiny
04-01-2007, 03:17 AM
Do you have a lot of it, just now and then, or never? No.
Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have? No. As long as you don't get crabz.
What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad? No. Patience is a virtue though.
Any other relevant things you want to add? People who lick other people's anuses should be ashamed of themselves. You know who you are. :shifty:

daggertrepe
04-01-2007, 03:35 AM

It is. But I'm not going to ban all of my sexual thoughts just because some one tells me it's bad. I'm only human. Who can help it?

Jess
04-02-2007, 05:28 PM
I'd say that me and my boyfriend have a healthy sex life. How often depends on how much we are together, seeing as my boyfriend is at University, sometimes I only see him at the weekend, and other times I see him for weeks on end. I don't see a problem with premarital sex at all as long as you both consent and love eachother.

Bunny
04-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Any other relevant things you want to add? People who lick other people's anuses should be ashamed of themselves. You know who you are. :shifty:

The glory of the rimjob will one day be recognized by all!

Mr.Bogus
04-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Thatīs the problem with our youth nowadays...they just want to get it on!!!!!!!!!!!

Itīs almost a crime if you arenīt having sex during your teen years...

But donīt rush it young ones who still havenīt hit the jackpot, just keep it strong and your time will come!

Donīt do it like me...i was just tired of being a good old virgin so i decided to go after one of those french girls...back in 1930...that was a mistake no doubt:eep:

Araciel
04-02-2007, 08:21 PM
hey sex is great but if there is no love it just becomes a way to escape

ah kids

Trance_Kuja
04-02-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm still a virgin, guilty as charged but i don't really care i am however, horny as hell though.

Wolf Kanno
04-06-2007, 09:26 AM

I had my first all out makeout session when I was in the third grade. Slowpoke.

Kindergarten... don't ask... and I'm being serious.

Do you have a lot of it, just now and then, or never? Lately never... it's probably going to be awhile as well.:cry:

Do you think there is a limit on how much sex someone should have? No, but I do feel that everyone should have one "lost vintage weekend" with a loved one. One or two days where you stay inside and just go at it and have fun. Build a makeshift bed in your living room and just stay there and make the most of it. I always enjoy getting to know every part of my lover.:love:

What about marriage, do some of you think premarital sex is bad? No, I'm actually against marriage more than premarital sex.

Any other relevant things you want to add? Too many to list and most would probably get this thread closed ;)

I am curious to know what you feel your "sexual style" is. I'm pretty gentle but I prefer aggresiveness in the bed from my partner. I love when it's almost like a battle to see who can please the other more...

final fantasy is stinky
04-07-2007, 08:04 AM
sex??:love:

Ramza Beoulve
04-07-2007, 08:33 AM
Well, here I come.

Sex, from my point of view, is just an extension of what is love. It is one of the many expressions love can give us, and one of the things that define us in the end.

I have never had sex, because I decided to don't have sex until I find the person I'm more attached in the love side, it sounds quite "oldie", but I find sex to be the consumation of love, not the beginning, in contrast of the vast majority of the people around me.

I think that everyone is free to have sex whenever they want, but they have to be full aware of what they are doing, and to don't have sex just to "satisfy their inner desires".

If a person wants to have sex before marriage, go ahead, but be aware of what are you doing, and if they want to do it after, excelent, you have proven yourself of being capable of control your inner sins.

Also, sex, is just a word to define the interaction of bodies in the coitus, but, "making love", is when you fusion your soul with your partner, and fulfill that emotion you and your partner have inside of you, that is "LOVE".

In conclusion, don't have sex just to fulfill your desires, do it for fulfilling the love you have with your partner.

There's nothing more to read, now you can get lost.

Renmiri
04-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Kindergarten... don't ask... and I'm being serious.

:eek: How ??!?!? :eek:

Nevermind!!!

Aye, those lost weekends are awesome! (or an entire lost week - remembers fondly - err... nevermind) :love: :love: :love: :love:

Discord
04-08-2007, 12:47 AM
SEX, eh? What does that stand for again?

daggertrepe
04-08-2007, 03:49 AM
Well, here I come.

Sex, from my point of view, is just an extension of what is love. It is one of the many expressions love can give us, and one of the things that define us in the end.

I have never had sex, because I decided to don't have sex until I find the person I'm more attached in the love side, it sounds quite "oldie", but I find sex to be the consumation of love, not the beginning, in contrast of the vast majority of the people around me.

I think that everyone is free to have sex whenever they want, but they have to be full aware of what they are doing, and to don't have sex just to "satisfy their inner desires".

If a person wants to have sex before marriage, go ahead, but be aware of what are you doing, and if they want to do it after, excelent, you have proven yourself of being capable of control your inner sins.

Also, sex, is just a word to define the interaction of bodies in the coitus, but, "making love", is when you fusion your soul with your partner, and fulfill that emotion you and your partner have inside of you, that is "LOVE".

In conclusion, don't have sex just to fulfill your desires, do it for fulfilling the love you have with your partner.

There's nothing more to read, now you can get lost.

I agree. :love:

04-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Aye, those lost weekends are awesome! (or an entire lost week - remembers fondly - err... nevermind) :love: :love: :love: :love:
I don't think I could do a whole weekend. Well, maybe. But the sleep would have to be really good. I mean, I just did a whole day. And we had to take breaks to eat and rest. We even got high(it feels crazy awesome when high). But yeah, I am so tired, I don't know how I am still awake.

Sex is good. I repeat, sex is good. Good means fun and full of goodness.

Nominus Experse
04-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Sex is a very interesting thing for my girl and myself, and most likely for many others as well. It's a very dynamic aspect of a relationship, as there seems to be countless things to explore and develop. Additionally, every person is different, and so one action taken during sex may be completely different than how it was with someone else.

A Missionary can be very different with different people, so I am told. I have only been in one sexual relationship - that being the one of now.

I think sex is a very good thing to have in a relationship. Is it needed? Of course not, but many find it pleasing and advantageous for obvious reasons. I mean, think on it:

It seems to me that a full and healthy sex life is spontaneous, adventurous, forgiving, passionate, and most of all, exciting. All of those listed - and more that I have most likely missed - are very lovely aspects of a what most would consider a working and/or healthy, full relationship with their significant other.

But I don't say this to mean that sex is needed to have a stable relationship, or that a stable relationship will give rise to a grand sexual lifestyle. Just an observation: interpret it as you wish.

As for that of myself, I love sex. I talk about it quite a bit, as one often does with things they enjoy. But it's also not the world to me either. I don't require it every day, and haven't come to expect it every day. I see sex as a spontaneous, almost whimsical thing that comes and goes with the mood (surprising, I know). Sometimes I will have sex three times a day, and other times I will go three days without having any form of sexual activity. A ten minute quickie, or the back-breaking two or three hour marathon sessions: it doesn't really matter, as I feel that one of the loveliest aspects of my sexual life is spontaneity.

It almost saddens me to see people try to schedule their sex life, for whatever reason. It takes an integral element of excitement from it, I believe. I can see how people will try to increase their sex life to have the feelings associated with sexual activity leak over into their daily lives and relationship; yet, to have it scheduled or expected on set days or times seems rather... backwards, to me.

It's my belief that sex is only what you make of it. Some may see it only as a fun and exciting thing to do with others - completely physical and whimsical in who and what and where and when. And others will feel that it is a sacred thing, to be had only with one select person. I don't feel that one is more right that the other, and see no real reason for others to pass their judgment on others for not agreeing with their choosing of lifestyle.

Personally, I feel that sex is something unique - something select and loyal to one partner. Mind you, I say this in the view of one partner at a time, not for life. Other than the small flap of skin that is ripped, virginity is what you make of it.

To me, sex feels as though it is innately intertwined with my love and affection towards my girl. I love her, and wish to please her in any form and method I can. She wishes the same, and so sex is a wonderful method of pleasing both. There is a passion and heartfelt cry as mad as love in the sweat and gasps. On the surface, it's purely physical, but in these actions taken, there is an underlying meaning that we both share. A personal, deeper, layered feeling that others cannot completely see.

The idea of having sexual relations with another for a purely physical reason is less appealing to me, but that doesn't make me superior to those that do.

I also know my partner from head to toe, inside and out. I know her as well as I know my own body (perhaps even better). There is a definite security in having that supreme familiarity of one another's bodies. Additionally, there is an excitement in discovering one another's bodies, exploring and searching under the covers. There is then made a history - often slightly humorous - had between the two lovers.

If you have not yet gathered, it is my belief that premarital sex is nothing of an atrocity, and ought not be a stigma. My only qualm is in concern to those who take part in sexual activities when young. Use condoms and contraceptives, for STDs and pregnancy are very serious things. You must understand the gravity of what sex can bring.

Marriage is simply an extravagant waste of money tradition anyways.

I don't think there is a limit to how much sex a couple ought or ought not to have. Really, it comes down to this:

If you desire sex so much that you feel you NEED it, then your love of sex has crossed over into the realms of addiction.

or

If the act of sex were to mean more to me than my girl, then I would be concerned.

Obviously, physical developments such as bruising or forms of irritation in the nether region should be an indication that the couple ought to try and cut back. But I have yet to actually meet anyone that has had sex to that degree.

I probably have a modest bit of sex, time permitting. I am only able to see my girl around two or three days a week, but in those days we see each other, it seems we often have sex once or twice, sometimes three times a day. Though, there are times when we have gone without sex for three or so visits without realizing it until much later.

Without blood or tears in skin, I don't feel as though I am having sex.

04-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Obviously, physical developments such as bruising or forms of irritation in the nether region should be an indication that the couple ought to try and cut back. But I have yet to actually meet anyone that has had sex to that degree.

Hello. Nice to meet you.

Really, it is actually scary when it gets to that point. At least for me. I don't like it when it hurts to have a hard on. This has happened to me twice. I seem to only need a day or so to recover completely though. I know that my girlfriend has gotten to the point durring sex where it hurt, and also to the point where I could no longer fit because of swelling. That can be pretty scary too.

Renmiri
04-08-2007, 10:16 PM
I don't think I could do a whole weekend. ... we had to take breaks to eat and rest.

But of course! Pausing for munchies and a good movie or some cuddling is part of the game :D "Sex" in this context is more than just the actual minute you are ... < blushes >

Sex done with a partner you like includes foreplay, that little exhausted sleep or movie you have after, waking the partner up after you "recovered", having some food, showering together....

And only doing it while it's still comfortable and enjoyable.. or at least while your hunger for each other overwhelms the slight discomfort of doing it too often ;) After that just cuddle or sleep or watch a movie or just enjoy each other's company

daggertrepe
04-09-2007, 12:27 AM
There is a passion and heartfelt cry as mad as love in the sweat and gasps. On the surface, it's purely physical,

That line made me blush! :love:

Nicely put, dude.

Cloudane
04-09-2007, 12:43 AM
Never had sex (or dated for that matter). And yes, I'm 25 next week.

Really doesn't bother me, in fact it's positive for my lifestyle and personality that I'm not involved in all that. Maybe one day, but I don't see it as a race and in the present time, I have no desire to get involved in it.

Trust me, people tell me all the time that I "should" want sex, that I'm unhealthy without it, even that it makes me a lesser person who deserves no respect because of it. It's stupid - I don't deserve to be treated as an equal, just because I haven't inserted my penis into a lady's vagina? What planet are these people from? But I get that a lot when people find out (Whilst I don't go shouting it, I don't keep it a secret either. Don't see why I should)

Other people even try to tell me what *I'm* feeling, that I'm sad and lonely and yada yada. Not true, I'm quite content. Next time anyone tries to tell me how I feel, I will be predicting *their* feelings - of pain.

So yeah, the stigma is huge. But as I've said time and time again, I have no desire to associate with people who stigmatise others in the first place.

I'll have sex (and get into dating etc) when I'm good and ready, not when other people dictate. Besides, whilst I'm not religious, I do believe that it should be something shared between people who love each other - not just part of the Saturday Night routine.

So, whilst it's not in the requested format, there's my view :D

Anno Domini
04-09-2007, 03:11 PM
i am a virgin.

this can make high school somewhat difficult, with your friends all around you explaining how they broke their bed the night prior, but it doesnt bug me much. i will be the first to tell you that i have some commitment issues, and that prospect of sex is intimidating to me. it takes alot of trust to do that with someone and if i were going to, i would need to know that they felt the same way about me. These stories that have been going on through the thread (that i am suprised adminisatration has allowed), i cant picture me doing that...ever.

i have had girlfriends before, and we have done something to eachother, but the pants have always stayed on, not always a shirt, but definately the pants. i am kinda ready to lose it though, but i need a girlfriend first ( i have been told i am a great kisser though, so that makes me feel good!:kiss:)

Tallulah
04-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Personally, I get quite a bit of it, especially lately as I recently met someone, and we happen to get along quite well, and having a sexual relationship seemed like the right thing at the time. Since I just came out of a rather :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty relationship a couple of months ago (I confess, I had unprotected sex during this relationship - though I am on the Pill, thank God!) I am very strict about using condoms with my new boyfriend, although I haven't had any symptoms of anything nasty, but then again that doesn't mean anything...

Obviously I have no qualms about premarital sex, heck, I'm doing it! :D However I respect those who do save themselves for marriage. Maybe it's because I don't really believe in marriage either, but I don't think 'saving yourself' makes it any more special, tbh. I don't see the point of waiting until one is married. I mean, would you buy a car without test-driving it first? (I love that analogy! :p)

Little Blue
04-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Never had sex (or dated for that matter). And yes, I'm 25 next week.

Really doesn't bother me, in fact it's positive for my lifestyle and personality that I'm not involved in all that. Maybe one day, but I don't see it as a race and in the present time, I have no desire to get involved in it.

Trust me, people tell me all the time that I "should" want sex, that I'm unhealthy without it, even that it makes me a lesser person who deserves no respect because of it. It's stupid - I don't deserve to be treated as an equal, just because I haven't inserted my penis into a lady's vagina? What planet are these people from? But I get that a lot when people find out (Whilst I don't go shouting it, I don't keep it a secret either. Don't see why I should)

Other people even try to tell me what *I'm* feeling, that I'm sad and lonely and yada yada. Not true, I'm quite content. Next time anyone tries to tell me how I feel, I will be predicting *their* feelings - of pain.

So yeah, the stigma is huge. But as I've said time and time again, I have no desire to associate with people who stigmatise others in the first place.

I'll have sex (and get into dating etc) when I'm good and ready, not when other people dictate. Besides, whilst I'm not religious, I do believe that it should be something shared between people who love each other - not just part of the Saturday Night routine.

So, whilst it's not in the requested format, there's my view :D

Dude, I'm just going to be lazy and quote you since you said what I feel on the topic (except I just turned 19 last week ;))

MecaKane
04-09-2007, 04:08 PM
I think we've all seen my youtube videos. :cool: