PDA

View Full Version : If you awakened a genie from her lamp

Diango12
03-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Well Genies are actually nothing more then demons also referred to as Jinn, so the extent of what they can or can't grant all depends on there own abilities. Hence a genie can't just give you omnipotence or snap her/his finger and bring forth a horde of gold he has to himself possess that treasure or be omnipotent in his own right.

In any case if I had a genie I would first wish to share whatever power she/he has at whatever the cost. If he's/she's an ifrit then I would be able to control fire and conjure an inferno at my will, if he's a desert Jinn then I will be able control sand just like Gaara! Then the fun really starts to kick in when I make my second wish - Sex! Yes who's your master now!? Yup, I guess I'm a perverted Gaara then http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/SanativeStigma/laugh.gif

Lastly - It's time to make the world a less boring place so I would wish if possible to help me make the planet just like the Naruto world. Afterwards I would ask her to pleasure me some more.

The end

Spammerman
03-28-2007, 09:05 PM
a) I would wish it was the strongest type of Jinn
b) Id wish for the world and Id give it to my girlfriend, she deserves it.
c) Id wish for more wishes.

Araciel
03-28-2007, 09:08 PM
i'd wish for world peach...ohshi... imeant peace! too late...

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-28-2007, 09:12 PM
I'd wish for the abilities of an epic-level (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/basics.htm) gestalt (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/gestaltCharacters.htm) Psion (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/classes/psion.htm)/Warblade (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20060802a&page=2). That'd probably work just fine.

Of course if we're assuming limited power, I'd just get as much of its abilities as I can. You can still get some nice things off a Wish spell (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/wish.htm) after all.

Araciel
03-28-2007, 09:13 PM
I'd wish for the abilities of an epic-level (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/basics.htm) gestalt (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/gestaltCharacters.htm) Psion (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/classes/psion.htm)/Warblade (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20060802a&page=2). That'd probably work just fine.

Of course if we're assuming limited power, I'd just get as much of its abilities as I can. You can still get some nice things off a Wish spell (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/wish.htm) after all.

i'd wish for a +1 int three times in that case :S

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Permanent Comprehend Languages/Tongues might be nice too.

Levian
03-28-2007, 09:17 PM
I'd wish to be able to lick my own elbow, so I could freak people out in the park. Actually, being able to lick my eyeballs would probably be freakier.

I'd give the other two wishes to charity. I don't need 'em.

Araciel
03-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Permanent Comprehend Languages/Tongues might be nice too.

well then you'd be the ultimate linguist...you'd be making so much money from the UN or you could travel the world doing whatever you want.

Remon
03-28-2007, 09:20 PM
1) 9999999999999999999999999999999999 usernotes
2) All Final Fantasy...heck all rpgs
3) 9999999999999999999999999999999 more wishes :D

scrumpleberry
03-28-2007, 09:20 PM
1) Infinite wishes.

I would spend lots on the mandatory stuff - crime, racism, sexism AIDS, poverty, global warming yadda yadda.

I would let everyone have a free regenerating giant cookie every day. :)

I would have a magical black unicorn.

His name would be cookie. :greenie:

Diango12
03-28-2007, 09:22 PM
ahh.. I forgot one detail. No extra wishes! You know the rules! :moomba:

Old Manus
03-28-2007, 09:33 PM
1) Rubber floors like in that Budweiser ad
2) Who needs any more?

scrumpleberry
03-28-2007, 09:34 PM
ahh.. I forgot one detail. No extra wishes! You know the rules! :moomba:

Dang. Foiled.

*sigh* I guess I'd just have to pick the most pressing issues the earth faces...boring...

Dr Aum
03-28-2007, 09:35 PM
I'd wish for a 2000 gallon vat of mayonnaise.

Oh, the possibilities.

Spammerman
03-28-2007, 09:39 PM
New set of wishes.
1) I can bypass the wishing rules
2) THe world for my girlfriend
3) More wishes.

Diango12
03-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Dang. Foiled.

*sigh* I guess I'd just have to pick the most pressing issues the earth faces...boring...

Why dont you just forget the bothersome world and ask instead to be more intimant with the genie?

Hazzard
03-28-2007, 09:41 PM
1)To see Jesus
2)To laugh with Jesus
3)To go clubbing with Jesus and Michael Jackson!

Araciel
03-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Dang. Foiled.

Why dont you just forget the bothersome world and ask instead to be more intimant with the genie?

uhm...maybe we're not all greedy and horny :P

Diango12
03-28-2007, 09:46 PM
uhm...maybe we're not all greedy and horny :P

Like I'm the only one.

Besides it's not about passion its about voluptuousness! Genies are such a hot race he / she doesn’t matter. Denying it just proves what a horny person you are as we all whether we hide it or not want just that ;)

Araciel
03-28-2007, 09:47 PM
uhhh....what?

Diango12
03-28-2007, 09:50 PM
uhhh....what?

T_T

Like I'm the only one.

Besides it's not about passion its about voluptuousness! Genies are such a hot race he / she doesn’t matter. Denying it just proves what a horny person you are as we all whether we hide it or not want just that ;)

Goldenboko
03-28-2007, 09:52 PM
1.) More money then I can spend in 12 different lifetimes with several separate bank accounts, pin numbers, and whatever else need I'd need to keep it all safe. Then I'd just be able to buy whatever I needed and not waste more then one wish on material items, plus who needs to wish for sex, we all know money can easily get you sex. ;)

2.) Get rid of Global Warming, Nukes, and just about anything else that causes a threat to human existence on earth. What would be the point of all that money (or any other wish for that matter), if I just... died.

3.) Mastery of the Longsword, or best Chess Player that ever existed- Undecided on which (don't ask)

yanis
03-28-2007, 10:02 PM
It's simple...
1. I want to be a Prince (not singer)
2. I want to be saved from drowning
3. Genie you're freeeee.....

:Dmaybe I watched too many Disney movies...

Spammerman
03-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Technically, theres no rules to wishes.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-28-2007, 10:20 PM

Sure there are :p (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/wish.htm)

Spammerman
03-28-2007, 10:37 PM
You act like I understand any of that.

Araciel
03-28-2007, 10:41 PM
hahah yeah rules...you can make a delayed blast fireball with a wish!

BAM

but not a meteor swarm...sweet irony

Mirage
03-28-2007, 10:48 PM
1) Infinite wishes.

I would spend lots on the mandatory stuff - crime, racism, sexism AIDS, poverty, global warming yadda yadda.

I would let everyone have a free regenerating giant cookie every day. :)

I would have a magical black unicorn.

His name would be cookie. :greenie:

What, you would take control over other people's minds?

zorander
03-28-2007, 10:51 PM
1) To be all knowing - to know everything that is, was and will/could be. Including languages real or not (like Vulcan, Klingon and Psychotic-speak)
2) To have everyone who meets me have a strong underlying urge to like and trust me.
3) To have the power of a master Empath.

Spammerman
03-28-2007, 11:09 PM
hey zoder, if its not real then how can you speak it?

Avarice-ness
03-28-2007, 11:19 PM
I think I'd do my fellow FFVI fanboys a favor and just wish THE ENTIRE WORLD, into the World of Ruin from FFVI.

I've always wanted to have a cult, and that place is ripe for the pickin! Course with my luck someone would be all "OH YEAH WELL I COUNTER YOUR WISH WITH THE FUTURE FROM CHRONO TRIGGER"

Now that I think about it, I'll just wish for money and a cult, and I'll save my last wish for a really long time till I figure out something better. :razz:

Mitch
03-29-2007, 12:38 AM
I'd wish for him to power level some characters for me in WoW or something.

Then I'd probably get hungry so I'd wish for some McDonalds.

Then maybe John Travolta's head on a stick.

All these things I could do myself but I'm way too lazy.

Momiji
03-29-2007, 12:47 AM
Well Genies are actually nothing more then demons also referred to as Jinn, so the extent of what they can or can't grant all depends on there own abilities. Hence a genie can't just give you omnipotence or snap her/his finger and bring forth a horde of gold he has to himself possess that treasure or be omnipotent in his own right.

In any case if I had a genie I would first wish to share whatever power she/he has at whatever the cost. If he's/she's an ifrit then I would be able to control fire and conjure an inferno at my will, if he's a desert Jinn then I will be able control sand just like Gaara! Then the fun really starts to kick in when I make my second wish - Sex! Yes who's your master now!? Yup, I guess I'm a perverted Gaara then http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/SanativeStigma/laugh.gif

Lastly - It's time to make the world a less boring place so I would wish if possible to help me make the planet just like the Naruto world. Afterwards I would ask her to pleasure me some more.

The end

Oh god, not a Naruto-world. Watching one episode gives me a headache. "Jutsu" this , and "Believe it!" that.... :mad2:

Diango12
03-29-2007, 12:51 AM
^

Thats to bad.

Ko Ko
03-29-2007, 12:52 AM
:(

I would wish that my mother would be the happiest woman alive until she dies.

Momiji
03-29-2007, 12:53 AM
^

Thats to bad.

Still, having the ability to USE the ninja skills would be cool. Just without the lame dialogue.

Diango12
03-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Poetic have you seen any of the episodes?

Momiji
03-29-2007, 01:01 AM

Yes, I have. When I do watch it, though, I mute it. I can't stand the dialogue.

Diango12
03-29-2007, 01:04 AM
Why not? Whats so terrible about? The series is pretty much winning gold with fans all over the world as the best shon manga/anime. Dont tell me the end with haku and zabuza diden't invoke some sort of emotion in you...

Proxy
03-29-2007, 01:05 AM
1) Whatever the genie has, I'd equivalate the powers.
2a) Then I'd grant myself wishes*
2b) To be happy
3) For wealth & riches that would never expire.

* if this is not possible, proceed directly to 2b)

Madame Adequate
03-29-2007, 01:07 AM
First wish: Psychic powers. The full gamut; mind reading, mind control, emotion control, causing hallucinations, telekinesis, all that jazz.

Second wish: Shapeshifting. Into anything, regardless of mass/size/composition/etc. And retaining my ordinary thought processes regardless of what I turned into - so I don't turn into a lump of iron and become a statue. Scratch that. Second wish is matter manipulation, a la Dr. Manhattan.

Third wish: Language mastery. All of them. Ever. Completely and utter fluency.

Spammerman
03-29-2007, 01:07 AM
Why not? Whats so terrible about? The series is pretty much winning gold with fans all over the world as the best shon manga/anime. Dont tell me the end with haku and zabuza diden't invoke some sort of emotion in you...
Does happiness count?

Venom
03-29-2007, 01:08 AM
I'd only wish for drugs, booze, and weapons.:cool:

Diango12
03-29-2007, 01:10 AM
@spammerman- umm depends if three word posts can elaborate in this subject matter. :)

Momiji
03-29-2007, 01:10 AM

I never said I watched (and paid attention) to the series. I've just seen a few episodes...on mute.

Agrias
03-29-2007, 01:11 AM
1. that i had my very own real live sephiroth to be with
2. to have genie powers
3. wish the genie freeeee! :D

Diango12
03-29-2007, 01:11 AM
@poetic- Then I'm not surprised at your discontent. You have only yourself to blame. Its actaully a really great anime give it a chance

Goldenboko
03-29-2007, 01:12 AM

Manga. American Anime butchers everything, for example, Hinata from Naruto, whatserface from Bleach, and Eureka (:heart:) from Eureka seveN are all played by the same voice actor.

If you don't want to buy manga then watching the original Japanese voices is another good alternative ( i.e. the Japanese voice acting for Eureka seveN kinda stinks in USA, but the original Japanese dialogs where great)

Momiji
03-29-2007, 01:13 AM
@poetic- Then I'm not surprised at your discontent. You have only yourself to blame. Its actaully a really great anime give it a chance

If you could use some 'shut-the-fuck-up' jutsu on Naruto, I'd watch it more.

Goldenboko
03-29-2007, 01:16 AM

If you could use some 'shut-the-smurf-up' jutsu on Naruto, I'd watch it more.

Jutsu wasn't in the original script because again, American Scripts and voice acting ruins all good Manga/Anime.

READ MY POST FOR MORE DAMN YOU!

Manga. American Anime butchers everything, for example, Hinata from Naruto, whatserface from Bleach, and Eureka (:heart:) from Eureka seveN are all played by the same voice actor.

If you don't want to buy manga then watching the original Japanese voices is another good alternative ( i.e. the Japanese voice acting for Eureka seveN kinda stinks in USA, but the original Japanese dialogs where great)

Fonzie
03-29-2007, 01:45 AM

Sure there are :p (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/wish.htm)

I forgot that BtV was such a nerdy person :mog:

Hmmmm, lets see.

I'd like my own dream house sorta thing.

SeXors

And me some EoFF friends meeting up at my Dream house playing Monopoly.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-29-2007, 02:19 AM
If you guys wanna talk about Naruto, make your own thread for it. Stop going off topic, if you please.

And really, I moderate on a Final Fantasy message board. How can I not be geeky? Do I need to whip out my Bleach to D&D conversion?

Anyway, another good wish would be for knowledge. Imagine, knowing all there is to know. Mmmmm psychotic break from over-information.

Jebus
03-29-2007, 02:26 AM
I'd wish for a sandwich.

Diango12
03-29-2007, 02:27 AM
Yes void and I'm sure you derailing my thread into a D&D rule set discussion is valid T_T

In terms of wishes there was one more thing I always wanted, the destruction of the D&D universe and the amnesia of all its fans, if you please.

Fonzie
03-29-2007, 02:35 AM
If you guys wanna talk about Naruto, make your own thread for it. Stop going off topic, if you please.

And really, I moderate on a Final Fantasy message board. How can I not be geeky? Do I need to whip out my Bleach to D&D conversion?

Anyway, another good wish would be for knowledge. Imagine, knowing all there is to know. Mmmmm psychotic break from over-information.

You just contradicted youself sorta :D

Also, I could take your Bleach knowledge on any day foo' :p

But on topic, I'd also like to have the school to serve ramen for me everyday. Yumm :love:

Araciel
03-29-2007, 03:19 AM
wait...i'd wish to be a woman and try out the equipment and see how it feels from the other side

and then change back of course...

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-29-2007, 04:03 AM
OK, seeing as being lighthearted about it isn't working, let me put it this way.

It's OK to make jokes and such, so long as you remain more or less on-topic. Especially in general chat, such things are not unheard of, nor do we mind.

However, starting an entirely new conversation in the middle of the thread that has nothing to do with the initial thread concept (i.e. whether Naruto is good or not) is unacceptable.

Don't do it, and don't complain about getting modded for doing it.

Carry on.

(Oh, and yes I was aware of the contradiction. See, t'was supposed to be a joke)

kikimm
03-29-2007, 04:49 AM
$$$

That's all I really need right now. Yeah. Maybe I'd wish for RSL to come back too, but that'd probably be messing with some of those free will rules. OH right I guess I would wish for my mom to be thin. Or rather, happy. Just be happy. Ugh.

And more Nirvana music. SOMEHOW.

Iceglow
03-29-2007, 12:17 PM
hmm well 3 wishes?

1) I'd wish for magical powers equivalent to her own. This would allow me to use magic to create what I want. This therefore bypasses the no extra wishes rule.

2) I'd wish for my body to be completely restored to how I want it to be...scars removed, permanent damage restored ect, ect.

3) I'd wish the genie to be free. :D

Wish 2 is because even with magical powers there is no guarantee I could do this as I state I can CREATE what I need. Money/property/ect is all acertainable objectives restoring my body? not so.

To satisfy Diango's cravings for people to get sexual with the genie, in wishing her free combined with my damn good charm and charisma I would have no problems getting her once she was free. :P lol

Hazzard
03-29-2007, 04:58 PM

Hate it or love it, BtV is one hell of a writer!!!:D

(God I'm such a suck up...:mad:)

Avarice-ness
03-29-2007, 05:00 PM
1. that i had my very own real live sephiroth to be with2. to have genie powers
3. wish the genie freeeee! :D

And then I'll use my last wish to make your sig come to life (YAY~) to punch you in the face over and over for that comment. :razz:

Bunny
03-29-2007, 05:20 PM
Wealth of knowledge, mastery over all languages both alive and dead, and, if possible, immortality for myself and whoever else I know that wants it.

I'd get rich the old fashion way.

ReloadPsi
03-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Ha, that's easy: Subtitles. Each time I said something in another language, subtitles would appear if I wanted them to.

Momiji
03-30-2007, 02:09 AM
$$$

That's all I really need right now. Yeah. Maybe I'd wish for RSL to come back too, but that'd probably be messing with some of those free will rules. OH right I guess I would wish for my mom to be thin. Or rather, happy. Just be happy. Ugh.

And more Nirvana music. SOMEHOW.

So basically, the ressurection of Kurt Cobain, money, and bariatric surgery. :D

Mitch
03-30-2007, 03:11 AM
Theme music. All the time.

Tifa Valentine
03-30-2007, 06:16 PM
I'd wish to start over as a child knowing what I know now. That would be enough for me.

snacks
03-30-2007, 06:50 PM
1. I'd probably make the world a sort of silver age comic book feel, with lots of sound effects.

2. I'd make everyone have the ability to get slimed upon saying the words "I don't know."

3. I'd make life a huge RPG.

Holy Lancer
03-30-2007, 08:17 PM
a)more final fatnasys
b)more final fantasys
c)more wishes

then unlimited ninja stars for me :)