PDA

View Full Version : attn: behold the void

Bluto
03-29-2007, 04:42 AM
Fake IDs are not against the law and are used only for entertainment purposes. They\'re only illegal for the purposes you use them for. If you try to pass it off as a real ID, that could be illegal depending on what state/country you live in.aaaaaaaaa

Bunny
03-29-2007, 05:07 AM
Pretty sure forgery is against the law.

Bluto
03-29-2007, 05:09 AM
uhhhhh yeah but that has nothing to do with novelty IDs

Agent Proto
03-29-2007, 05:10 AM
Oh yeah, fake IDs may be fun, but they're also used to purchase alcohol illegally, since you're a minor.

Also: http://celticfringe.net/teenlife/fakeid.html

Bluto
03-29-2007, 05:12 AM
Who says I\\\'m a minor? My profile? You believe everything you see on the internet? I could just be a pedofile freak after guys named Agent Proto or something. You never know.

Bunny
03-29-2007, 05:13 AM
nov·el·ty
n.
1. The quality of being novel; newness.
2. Something new and unusual; an innovation.
3. A small mass-produced article, such as a toy or trinket.

fake
adjective
–verb (used with object)
1. prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
2. to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive: The story was faked a bit to make it more sensational.
3. to pretend; simulate: to fake illness.
5. to trick or deceive (an opponent) by making a fake (often fol. by out): The running back faked out the defender with a deft move and scored.

Bluto
03-29-2007, 05:14 AM
oshi im getting owned itt ok well I meant novelty not fake oh yeah

Behold the Void
03-29-2007, 05:16 AM
Yes, Fake IDs are against the law. Again, we do not support nor encourage illegal activity on Eyes on Final Fantasy. Stop making threads about this and let the issue drop.