PDA

View Full Version : Da da da da da da da da da da da da... LEGO BATMAN!!!

KentaRawr!
03-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Article (http://wii.ign.com/articles/776/776140p1.html)

LEGO Batman Confirmed
Holy plastic figurines, Batman!
by Micah Seff

March 27, 2007 - Today, Warner Bros. affirmed all the rumors by announcing the development of LEGO Batman: The Videogame for "next-generation and current generation platforms and the PC in 2008." It's still up in the air what this means, but we're banking on the game coming to pretty much every system possible like its Star Wars cousins.

"We're sure our fans will be excited to know that we have the same fantastic team at Traveller's Tales responsible for LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Star Wars II working on LEGO Batman," said Tom Stone of Traveller's Tales.

Anyone who played either of the LEGO Star Wars games should perk up at the mention of Traveller's Tales. Most likely, this means that the game will feature some awesome co-op action for Batman and Robin, as well as a huge cast of characters from the Batman universe. Hopefully, LEGO Batman has the same humorous sensibilities of those previous games; the campiness of the Batman series screams for a LEGO-ization.

The game takes place after a massive exodus out of Arkham Asylum by the most nefarious villains from Batman's Rogues Gallery. Batman and cohorts will be charged with tracking down criminals, and bringing them to justice. Players can utilize an extensive arsenal of classic Batman gadgets, as well as build and pilot a wide array of vehicles ripped straight from the annals of Batman history.

There's no official word on the game's release date, but for now you can sate your thirst for the LEGO-caped Crusader on the awesome box art in our image gallery below.

Groovy, isn't it?

Dreddz
03-29-2007, 04:45 PM
I like the idea, but Ill never play it. I know that for sure.

NeoCracker
03-29-2007, 04:59 PM
A little piece of me has just died.

Dreddz
03-29-2007, 05:07 PM
For Batmans sake this is probably a good thing, as most Batman games suck. And seeing as Lego Star Wars was partially good, I'd say its safe to say that this game will be better than any of the Batman games before it.

Captain Maxx Power
03-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Why o why must we not get Indiana Jones Lego?

Rocket Edge
03-29-2007, 07:58 PM
I like the idea, but Ill never play it. I know that for sure.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-30-2007, 12:17 AM

Who cares?

Edit: By the way I already started this thread last year.

Rostum
03-30-2007, 12:29 AM

Who cares?

Well, I do for one. It'd be awesome.

I don't mind that Batman has gone lego either. I had some mindless fun with the Star Wars ones.

Flying Mullet
03-30-2007, 12:34 AM
Batman + Legos = Gravy

Very nice. :chef:

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-30-2007, 12:38 AM
I'm sure there will be a Lego Indiana Jones game eventually you just have be patient. Anyway Lego Batman might be the best Batman game since Batman Returns.