PDA

View Full Version : The Bloodwing Hunt (May contain a bit of a spoiler)

Serapy
03-29-2007, 10:20 PM
Hi,

I'm doing the hunt but how do you get to Barheim Passage in order to approach the creature? The nearby entrances of Garamsythe Waterway and Dalmasca Estersand are currently closed. Any clue how to get inside? T_T

Thanks

Jerseymilk
03-29-2007, 11:45 PM
Have you done the sidequest with Dantro's wife? When you hunted the Rogue Tomato, you should have gotten a flower that he told you to take to her back at their village. Basically you need to do this side mission in order to get a key to the Estersand entrance to Barheim Passage.

Renmiri
03-30-2007, 02:37 AM
What he said...

Jerseymilk
03-30-2007, 02:43 AM
What he said...

Renmiri, I'm hurt!:cry: I'm actually female. Is my voice really that low sounding?:p

Serapy
03-30-2007, 03:34 PM
What's the exact name of that flower? I think I have gotten 2 different flowers from two side-quests and in that case, I went to estersand's entrance and talked to every NPC in there, nothing so far.

Setzer Gabianni
03-30-2007, 03:51 PM
Renmiri is a spammer lolz. Have you done the Cacuar hunt? That's the flower you need, you need to get that prickly fecker, kill it, and then - I forgot what happens after that ._.

Renmiri
03-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Spammer!!! I'm hurt!

I didn't even mention how weak the XII story is! ;)

Serapy
03-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Renmiri is a spammer lolz. Have you done the Cacuar hunt? That's the flower you need, you need to get that prickly fecker, kill it, and then - I forgot what happens after that ._.

Yes I did, that's one of the two side quests I did. I can't remember the other one.

Renmiri, I think it's ironic that you have posted twice in my question thread and both of your posts are pretty much irrelevant. Sorry, needed to say that.

Renmiri
03-30-2007, 06:06 PM
My second post was relevant to me and SG. I was answering to Setzer teasing me by teasing her back. We both love XII in different ways ;)

Sorry if you felt left out, people usually are not that possessive of threads around here. You will learn.

To make this post "relevant" see the entire miniquest at my FFXII Wiki (http://ffproject.net/forumwiki/index.php/FFXII/Quests/Dantro)

Serapy
03-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Sorry yes I feel left out :( :(

Thanks, got it now :P