PDA

View Full Version : The new KH2 FM+ Secret Ending

Fonzie
03-29-2007, 11:53 PM
Click Here. (KH2.co.uk)

It has no sound right now, but oh well.

At the end you see King Mickey holding Starseeker.

Edit: Fixed the link :D

Tavrobel
03-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Link's dead, and it's the Starseeker.

SeeDRankLou
03-30-2007, 12:09 AM
There's a link to it here:

kh2.co.uk

Rostum
03-30-2007, 12:26 AM
Looks pretty cool. But I wish people would learn how to rip video and audio, and he could have at least just uploaded it straight from his computer instead of using a damn video camera.

Oh well, still fairly neat.

Tavrobel
03-30-2007, 01:23 AM
BHK Mark II got mega-owned.

We need more freaky-creepy Kingdom Hearts moon action and enemies of the Soul. I predict that Arthas will make an appearance controlling the Soul-enemies, along with Illidan, and they will have an epic, non-time-construct type battle where the fate of multiple worlds will depend on the outcome. Illidan, of course, is a euphemism for Sora, and Arthas, is of course, that Soul-stealing guy who froze BHK Mark II. Then Grom Hellscream will come into the battle decked out like a Space Chaos Fel Orc, and kill them both. Grom Hellscream, of course, is a euphemism for Grom Hellscream.

Fonzie
03-30-2007, 03:17 AM
BHK Mark II got mega-owned.

We need more freaky-creepy Kingdom Hearts moon action and enemies of the Soul. I predict that Arthas will make an appearance controlling the Soul-enemies, along with Illidan, and they will have an epic, non-time-construct type battle where the fate of multiple worlds will depend on the outcome. Illidan, of course, is a euphemism for Sora, and Arthas, is of course, that Soul-stealing guy who froze BHK Mark II. Then Grom Hellscream will come into the battle decked out like a Space Chaos Fel Orc, and kill them both. Grom Hellscream, of course, is a euphemism for Grom Hellscream.

Another example of drugs extreme effects to the human mind :monster:

atlanteay
03-30-2007, 03:51 AM
Looks pretty cool. But I wish people would learn how to rip video and audio, and he could have at least just uploaded it straight from his computer instead of using a damn video camera.

um..he DID rip the video. If that was video camera then the recorder must've been a genius. It's just ripping videos and audios from S-E disks is very difficult. Sometimes only the video gets ripped and sometimes nothing gets ripped at all.

Jessweeee♪
03-30-2007, 04:28 AM
Wow.

Rostum
03-30-2007, 04:29 AM

um..he DID rip the video. If that was video camera then the recorder must've been a genius. It's just ripping videos and audios from S-E disks is very difficult. Sometimes only the video gets ripped and sometimes nothing gets ripped at all.

I never said he didn't rip the video. I'm saying he did an absolutely poor job ripping it. No, it's not that hard to rip the audio to go along with the video -- and he could have uploaded the ripped video straight from his computer (if he knew how to encode it properly), instead of just video taping his computer screen with his camera.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, you fail.

Marshall Banana
03-30-2007, 05:41 AM
Everyone moves so fast. =(

Albel
03-30-2007, 08:41 AM
That looks cool, but I wish Mickey was the one who got frozen instead of the guy who looks like Sora.

Larahl
03-30-2007, 05:28 PM
There's a subbed version with audio in KHInsider.

That is one interesting Secret Ending...

Tavrobel
03-30-2007, 05:46 PM

You're just jealous because Blizzard games are better than Final Fantasy games, your positive aspects of life, and the best sex possible combined. WAY out of your league, dear Arthur.

Spawn of Sephiroth
03-30-2007, 05:46 PM
the guy that got frozen has to be Roxas, it looks just like him

Masamunemaster
03-30-2007, 05:49 PM
That looks cool, but I wish Mickey was the one who got frozen instead of the guy who looks like Sora.

It has to be roxas, and older version of sora and the alternate form of rikku.

My guess is that it is Sora, Roxas, and Rikus Nobody going after Riku.

Sefie1999AD
03-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Well, that was an amazingly dark trailer for a KH game. The action sequence was a bit confusing, but otherwise it was alright. Too bad for Roxas being killed/frozen.

Tavrobel
03-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Knowing Disney characters being involved, it's probably got light-hearted music playing in the background.

Fonzie
03-30-2007, 10:20 PM

You're just jealous because Blizzard games are better than Final Fantasy games, your positive aspects of life, and the best sex possible combined. WAY out of your league, dear Arthur.

I've played WoW and Diablo 1-2 :monster:

Tavrobel
03-30-2007, 10:51 PM
I've played [Diablo 2]

Consider yourself marked.

StarlightAngel
03-30-2007, 11:48 PM
HOW DARE HE FREEZE ROXAS.

And dude, blue haired guy/person = notRiku. I mean, he's got BLUE hair. It dun look anything like Riku.

That other guy though... an adult Sora could be possible. But... ergh, his hair's totally not cool. I mean, it was ok before, but now? Ick.

And... well, Roxas looks like Roxas. I mean, just looking at it? I'm about 90% it's him or some carbon copy of 'im. It's strange though... if Sora's aged, then why not Roxas...?

So many mysteries...

atlanteay
03-31-2007, 12:09 AM
HOW DARE HE FREEZE ROXAS.

And dude, blue haired guy/person = notRiku. I mean, he's got BLUE hair. It dun look anything like Riku.

That other guy though... an adult Sora could be possible. But... ergh, his hair's totally not cool. I mean, it was ok before, but now? Ick.

And... well, Roxas looks like Roxas. I mean, just looking at it? I'm about 90% it's him or some carbon copy of 'im. It's strange though... if Sora's aged, then why not Roxas...?

So many mysteries...

i'm so glad that i'm not the only one who thinks that :greenie:

StarlightAngel
03-31-2007, 12:50 AM
Looking at it again, I almost want to think that Roxas and Sora can switch off for control of the body, and the other two are some other Keybladers who are fighting the darkness that Mickey helped 'em meet. 'Cause didn't they say that none of the warriors were Sora and friends?

'Course, it could just be three different warriors.

atlanteay
03-31-2007, 12:58 AM
the blue haired person looked kind of like a girl... yeah, pretty random there.

I'm just amazed at that ugly, bald guy's powers. He makes the armored people look like noobs. This whole time, i thought those three were super powerful =/

Sefie1999AD
03-31-2007, 10:07 AM
Knowing Disney characters being involved, it's probably got light-hearted music playing in the background.

Actually, the music was dark and dramatic like in the original extra ending. It was choral, and sometimes maybe even slightly gothic sounding.

cloud20747
03-31-2007, 11:12 AM
Bald guy = Xehanort/Xemnas?

Clawsze
03-31-2007, 02:43 PM
I noticed at the end the guy who stares at the heart develops yellow eyes......That, I think is Xehenort.

Also, Roxas' face gives you the impression he just got raped.....that old guy looks like Gary Glitter.....this all can't be conicidence

Necronopticous
03-31-2007, 05:36 PM
This is immensely stupid and ruins all the hope I had for the original secret ending.

Dynast-Kid
03-31-2007, 06:46 PM
I agree with atlanteay about that blue haired person looking like a girl. I mean, in the English secret ending, everyone thought it was a girl due to the armor appearing as if to accomodate a female body, and i don't think that would change.

And I think that the game will have somehting to do with cryonics! Like how "Roxas" got frozen, and that "Birth by Sleep" thing could be a reference to how you could be reborn (well if we're speaking cryonics, it would be revived, but reborn is a good enough synonym) after a long sleep (being frozen).

Cryonics could also explain how "Roxas" appears to not have aged whereas the others look older, and could also account for the frequent use of blizzard magic in the video.

But that's just me...

Clawsze
03-31-2007, 07:54 PM
I agree with atlanteay about that blue haired person looking like a girl. I mean, in the English secret ending, everyone thought it was a girl due to the armor appearing as if to accomodate a female body, and i don't think that would change.

And I think that the game will have somehting to do with cryonics! Like how "Roxas" got frozen, and that "Birth by Sleep" thing could be a reference to how you could be reborn (well if we're speaking cryonics, it would be revived, but reborn is a good enough synonym) after a long sleep (being frozen).

Cryonics could also explain how "Roxas" appears to not have aged whereas the others look older, and could also account for the frequent use of blizzard magic in the video.

But that's just me...
True....and like I said....HE GOT PAEDOPHILED BE GARY GLITTER

mooglebunni608
03-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Maybe that was Roxas and the peeps he met up with BEFORE he got with other nobodies?

But then again I sort of doubt that...:/

Ouch!
03-31-2007, 08:55 PM
Bald guy = Xehanort/Xemnas?
There's undoubtedly some relationship, although I find it highly unlike that they're one and the same. The fact that the bald guy is wearing the same clothes that Xehanort's heartless did has to have some significance.

Tavrobel
03-31-2007, 09:16 PM
I keep telling you people, he's Arthas!

Ouch!
03-31-2007, 09:36 PM
Arthas was a pansy.

cid highwind
03-31-2007, 11:40 PM
i bet the last guy with the blue/yellow eyes are xehanort . in another clip it shows xehanort going into som kind of chamber and there is the guys suit :eek:

Rostum
04-01-2007, 12:25 AM
Finally, high-def. version. Took long enough!

Shadowdust
04-01-2007, 01:28 AM
I have to agree that the man whose eye's turn from blue to yellow is probably Xehanort. Perhaps this is kind of a Star War type similarity. In the first movie, the text "Master of Xehanort" comes across the screen. Could that bald man be the man who was or will be his master.

I mean all we know of Xehanort is that Ansem found him in a critical state and that he has know idea where he came from.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's one thought. The other to consider if none of those people are who we think they are, then perhaps they're all new in a sense. So far we've discussed how Nobodies and Heartless are created. What we haven't discussed is what happens to the light in a person's heart. Could the three armored knights be light forms of those who fell prey to the Heartless?

It's a very long shot, but who knows where the story will go in this Kingdom Hearts.

Fonzie
04-01-2007, 01:32 AM
I keep telling you people, he's Arthas!

That bitch killed his father with the cursed sword. :cry:

Tavrobel
04-01-2007, 06:00 AM
Arthas was a pansy.

Yeah, that's kinda why he's gonna get killed eventually.

That bitch killed his father with the cursed sword. :cry:

Ner'zhul made him do it. And Mal'Ganis is an idiot.

Dynast-Kid
04-01-2007, 06:05 AM
I'm telling you guys, KHIII will be about cryonics!

Clawsze
04-01-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm telling you guys, KHIII will be about cryonics!

Maybe Han Solo will pay a visit to tell you what it feels like to be frozen

Maxico
04-01-2007, 01:47 PM
How on earth did Tetsuya Nomura get anywhere near the position to direct or design characters?

There seems to be some confusion over who the characters in this game are, that's because every Nomura character looks exactly the same with varying degree's of anorexia and zippers.

Was the character with the blue hair a boy or a girl? Impossible to tell with good ol Nomura.

Also the whole 'Jump cuts every three seconds and amazingly fast action' as his only means of making action looks stylish, turns the entire deal into a confusing mess.

And Mickey was WAAAY off model. Seriously.

atlanteay
04-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Was the character with the blue hair a boy or a girl? Impossible to tell with good ol Nomura.

it's like a female riku ;) but the blue haired person does have feminine qualities because he/she has a long, pointy, slender nose, and his/her neck is very thin compared to the others' necks. I think her body is also that of the girl armored warrior we saw in the original secret ending because when the bald guy zapped this bluehair, the body is identical to that of the girl's

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-01-2007, 05:11 PM
where's the high definition version?

Clawsze
04-01-2007, 06:27 PM
NEW THEORIES.....
1. Dude with bad hair at end is Xehenort and he gets PWND by his master(Gary Glitter)....OR maybe they fuse and thats why Xehenort gets the grey hair....and why his heartless wears the master's clothes

2. This is the stage where mickey is Yen Sid's apprentice....not too long ago....what? he had Yen Sid's keyblade....

3. Roxas/raped dude/frozen dude/han solo is probably related to Sora as family looking at apperence's but he isn't actully Roxas(Nobody)

4.I feel so smart.....I deserve a cookie

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-02-2007, 04:07 AM
NEW THEORIES.....
1. Dude with bad hair at end is Xehenort and he gets PWND by his master(Gary Glitter)....OR maybe they fuse and thats why Xehenort gets the grey hair....and why his heartless wears the master's clothes

2. This is the stage where mickey is Yen Sid's apprentice....not too long ago....what? he had Yen Sid's keyblade....

3. Roxas/raped dude/frozen dude/han solo is probably related to Sora as family looking at apperence's but he isn't actully Roxas(Nobody)

4.I feel so smart.....I deserve a cookie

here is you a cookie, oh crap, cookie monster ate it. sorry, i tried.:monster:

Marshall Banana
04-02-2007, 09:40 AM
It's hard for me to believe that kid isn't Roxas. The two of them look way too similar to not be one and the same. =X

Clawsze
04-02-2007, 09:57 AM
It's hard for me to believe that kid isn't Roxas. The two of them look way too similar to not be one and the same. =X

They can't be the same....looking at the video, this would be just before Mickey became King, Xehenort became Ansems apprentice and about a year before RG went boom(I believe this is when Kairi goes to Destiny Isles)so Sora would only be about 8/9(Think of the Flashbacks in KH1 showing a little Sora and Riku)

Marshall Banana
04-02-2007, 11:12 AM
It seems impossible that he could be Roxas no matter when the fight is meant to take place. Still, there is no denying that he has Roxas's face, which leads me to assume automatically that he is Roxas.

Clawsze
04-02-2007, 02:47 PM
It seems impossible that he could be Roxas no matter when the fight is meant to take place. Still, there is no denying that he has Roxas's face, which leads me to assume automatically that he is Roxas.

He isn't Roxas......but related to Sora, he is.....Can't be his Father, too young......maybe the keyblade masters look similar......anyways, the video took place about 5 years before KH1.

Also, I have just studied it again and seen that Roxas/Frozen dude's eyes move when the girl holds him, meaning he isn't dead....yet.....also, Guy at the engd with the brown hair whose eyes change, has Xehenorts hair without the greyness(further advancing my theory of fusion)and it's shorter.

Lastly, it seems that Xehenort is the first one to attack, holding Roxas/Han Solo back, giving you the impression that he was the most hurt by his masters betrayal.

atlanteay
04-02-2007, 05:38 PM
i've been wondering about this but, did that roxas lookalike/ frozen warrior die or just temporarily frozen?

and did you see how the blue haired person and him look at each other like there's a relationship between them?

Leen-Leen
04-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Also, I have just studied it again and seen that Roxas/Frozen dude's eyes move when the girl holds him, meaning he isn't dead....yet.....

They only move a little. It looks to me he was taking his final glance around the world, maybe. Or maybe he was looking at the blue-haired person, who knows, they could have some sort of relationship.

Anyways, "Roxas" had to have died somehow from that huge vertigo-like fall.

atlanteay
04-02-2007, 06:46 PM
^ but he was frozen so that may have lessen the fall's impact. If the concept is similar to Artemis fowl, then when he was frozen, nothing in his body is moving so he probably didn't have to endure the full impact of the fall.

his eyes moved? i gotta watch it again..

Clawsze
04-02-2007, 08:52 PM
^ but he was frozen so that may have lessen the fall's impact. If the concept is similar to Artemis fowl, then when he was frozen, nothing in his body is moving so he probably didn't have to endure the full impact of the fall.

his eyes moved? i gotta watch it again..

If you look, his pupils start to twitch arond slightly.....strangly enough he does this after they remain still for a while.....and I agree, if his whole body is frozen, nothing can be moved/damaged/broken because nothing can move. This points that if he died it was the Spell that killed him

Ouch!
04-02-2007, 09:16 PM
...and I agree, if his whole body is frozen, nothing can be moved/damaged/broken because nothing can move. This points that if he died it was the Spell that killed him
Or, y'know, he could shatter to little pieces like the "keyblade" that he held. Why do you think the female knight was so desperate to catch him? As he fell, his mask was further smashed, but other than that, it appears as if he suffered no serious physical disfigurement.

I think it makes a lot of sense that the enigmatic knight dude (or whatever the hell they're calling him now) is Xehanort. Especially given the scene in Final Mix+ featuring a discussion between Xigbar, Zexion, and Vexen about Xehanort and the keyblade war that occured before Xehanort's appearance at Radiant Garden. Also, at the beginning of that scene, Xehanort goes down into what seems to be the "Room of Sleep" where he looks at armor that looked vaguely similar to what was worn in Sunset Horizons.

I think it would be an interesting twist to have Xehanort turn out to be the hero of the next game, especially since we have relatively no clue what happened to him before he lost his memories.

As for the Roxas look-alike... until there's more evidence suggesting any relation to Sora (I don't put much stock in vague comments Nomura makes when he tries to dodge questions), I'm merely going to assume that the resemblence is simply because, eventually, Nomura's characters all start to look frighteningly similar.

Clawsze
04-03-2007, 10:16 AM
As for the Roxas look-alike... until there's more evidence suggesting any relation to Sora (I don't put much stock in vague comments Nomura makes when he tries to dodge questions), I'm merely going to assume that the resemblence is simply because, eventually, Nomura's characters all start to look frighteningly similar.

Just look at Sion and Sora......now that is scary......and unimaginative

Maxico
04-03-2007, 10:36 AM
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9318/itsawonderfulworld20060sb6.jpg

'Well I can't really be bothered to design new characters right now, but if I just take two of my previous characters and dress them in slightly different clothes...

Nomura you GENIUS!"

Dragonface
04-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Here is what I highly think.

Roxas-alike: Sora's older brother.
Female Knight: Riku's older sister (who else that has the same hair AND eyes colour).
Bald evil guy: He's already a Heartless (He's wearing the same clothes as Xehanort's Heartless wearing)
Eye changing colour dude: He's Xehanort before Ansem found him (I got nothing that says otherwise).
Baldies' Heachmen (same one that apear next to the bald evil guy): Did everyone forget about him/her? (Wearing the same getups as Riku was wearing in KH1 when he's using the dark Keyblade, - the mask/helmet).
Mickey: How old Mickey real is? (As in also is the SAME Mickey as in Timeless River?)

Alsray
04-03-2007, 03:13 PM
I noticed at the end the guy who stares at the heart develops yellow eyes......That, I think is Xehenort.

as far as i know, that is Xehanort, the Blue-haired girl is Aquan, and the guy who go frozen, his name starts with Ven- and they have no relation to the other characters in previous.

there is also the fact that this isn't Kingdom Hearts 3, but another series of Kingdom Hearts all together. This was Said by the Creator himself.

I got all this Info from www.Kingdomhearts3.net

Also, Maxico, Nomura said only part of the stuff in the vid will be in the next game. meaning that Aquan and the roxas look alike are just fillers, but Young Xehanort is official, i guess

Aquan looks like Zexion...

Clawsze
04-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Mickey: How old Mickey real is? (As in also is the SAME Mickey as in Timeless River?)

This is when he was Yen Sid's apprentice(He has his keyblade)and just before Xehenort is found so I would say(as I have done) that this is just before mickey has finished his training and is crowned king.

Marshall Banana
04-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Female Knight: Riku's older sister (who else that has the same hair AND eyes colour).
Bald evil guy: He's already a Heartless (He's wearing the same clothes as Xehanort's Heartless wearing)

Riku has light silver hair and green eyes. The girl in the video has blue hair and blue eyes. Also, the man wearing Xehanort's clothing doesn't have a Heartless symbol on his chest like Xehanort's Heartless did, and neither does his red sidekick.

Anyway, I'm not buying that any of the armored fighters are relatives of Sora, Riku, Kairi, or whoever. I think the secret ending merely hints that the next Kingdom Hearts could include Xehanort in some form, someone connected to Sora, and maybe a history lesson on the Keyblade(s).

Masamunemaster
04-03-2007, 05:17 PM
If you all didn't pay attention, Rikus look alike slides underneath Roxas' look alike. If you doubt me go watch the movie again and pay real close attention.

TheBanzaiKitten
04-04-2007, 01:41 AM
Here's my theory.

So instead of this happening in the future, how about it happening in the past?

Think about this, Mickey has the Star Seeker and the black clothes, the same was given to Sora from...Yen Sid. So maybe this in the past when Mickey was Yen Sid's apprentice. The brown-haired knight also looked a lot like Xehanort. They did say it would involve him. Also the fact that (at least two I think) characters have ties to the main characters. The blonde-haird guy could've been Sora's father because he did look like Sora and Roxas (his nobody). The blue-haired girl could've been Sora's mother because she seems to really care about the blonde-haired knight. Maybe now we will finally see Sora's mother and learn about the main characters' history. Now, the old guy could be the new antagonist of KHIII (or whatever you call it) who put everything out of wack with the heartless and Kingdom Hearts and also caused Xehanort to act the way he does. Now, the guy who looks like Riku could've been related to Riku in some way. He probably just helps the old guy out the same way Riku helped Xehanort out in KH2.

Wow, it's like a story. Now, I'm sticking with this.

Alsray
04-04-2007, 02:41 AM
but your still wrong, though right, it is the past

the Blue-haired woman is Named Aquan, and is definitley not sora's mother because Soras mom has been on Destiny Islands the whole time because they did not know about other worlds.

as we know, the Brown hair-man is a young xehanort, andwell, i've lost my train of thought...

Dragonface
04-04-2007, 03:06 AM

the Blue-haired woman is Named Aquan, and is definitley not sora's mother because Soras mom has been on Destiny Islands the whole time because they did not know about other worlds.

as we know, the Brown hair-man is a young xehanort, andwell, i've lost my train of thought...

Where did you get that name from?

Clawsze
04-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Here's my theory.

Think about this, Mickey has the Star Seeker and the black clothes, the same was given to Sora from...Yen Sid. So maybe this in the past when Mickey was Yen Sid's apprentice. The brown-haired knight also looked a lot like Xehanort. They did say it would involve him. Also the fact that (at least two I think) characters have ties to the main characters. The blonde-haird guy could've been Sora's father because he did look like Sora and Roxas (his nobody). The blue-haired girl could've been Sora's mother because she seems to really care about the blonde-haired knight. Maybe now we will finally see Sora's mother and learn about the main characters' history. Now, the old guy could be the new antagonist of KHIII (or whatever you call it) who put everything out of wack with the heartless and Kingdom Hearts and also caused Xehanort to act the way he does. Now, the guy who looks like Riku could've been related to Riku in some way. He probably just helps the old guy out the same way Riku helped Xehanort out in KH2.

The story was set about 5 years before KH1 because if you remember Ansem found Xehenort nearly dead......

Alsray
04-04-2007, 01:29 PM

Where did you get that name from?
on this site: www.kingdomhearts3.net (http://www.kingdomhearts3.net)

it has it in the Translation of the ES soldier fight in FM+

here is the Translation:

Translation by Mors:

“Aqua… Ven… Keyblade… who are you? I can feel it… we have met before… it was when… No… it isn’t you… It isn’t you that I have chosen… Why is it not him… Xe… ha… nort… is that you? Xeha… nort… Xehanort!”

it also states the name elsewhere

Clawsze
04-04-2007, 03:29 PM
I hope it comes out in Europe....FM+ I mean

TheBanzaiKitten
04-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Here's my theory.

The story was set about 5 years before KH1 because if you remember Ansem found Xehenort nearly dead......
You sure it's 5 years? I haven't played KH2 in awhile so I can't remember.

If that's so, then I'll still hold true that the Roxas-looking guy and maybe the blue-haired girl are still related to at least one of the main characters. Still, I doubt that Mickey became a king that fast.
If not, then I'll stick to my original theory.

Clawsze
04-04-2007, 06:05 PM
No, I meant that he was near his training's end, because I don't think Xehenort would lie down nearly dead for years.

Craig
04-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Here's my theory.

Blood relation isn't weird enough. This is a Kingdom Hearts game.

They're probably the brothers and sisters of the unborn souls of the neo-nobodies of the anti-heartless of the next door neighbours of Sora, Riku and Kairi.

Clawsze
04-04-2007, 08:55 PM
They're probably the brothers and sisters of the unborn souls of the neo-nobodies of the anti-heartless of the next door neighbours of Sora, Riku and Kairi.

Nah.....they can't be that closely related.....related still, though.

Fynn
04-04-2007, 09:42 PM
I have a thory...

The brown-haired guy - as stated previously - is a young Xehanort. He battles with baldy and beats him. But the man uses the last of his strength to somehow... become part of Xehanort, leave what's left of him inside the knight. Then Xehanort lost his memory and landed in Radiant Garden. But the bald man's piece inside him remembered his aim - Kingdom Hearts and that's why Xehanort was so obsessed with studying the Heart...
The "Memories of Xehanort" mentioned in the original secret ending might be an semi-title ("Kingdom Hearts: Memories of Xehanort") if this game won't be KHIII. And yes - I think Xehanort will be the main character of this part.

Just a theory, you know...

Clawsze
04-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Maybe you fight Gary Glitter as Xehenort because he raped Roxas, and you are angry because Roxas was your B****.....I have just been watching Youtube KH Parodies so I cannot explain what came out of my mouth...

TheBanzaiKitten
04-06-2007, 09:57 PM
I have a thory...

The brown-haired guy - as stated previously - is a young Xehanort. He battles with baldy and beats him. But the man uses the last of his strength to somehow... become part of Xehanort, leave what's left of him inside the knight. Then Xehanort lost his memory and landed in Radiant Garden. But the bald man's piece inside him remembered his aim - Kingdom Hearts and that's why Xehanort was so obsessed with studying the Heart...
The "Memories of Xehanort" mentioned in the original secret ending might be an semi-title ("Kingdom Hearts: Memories of Xehanort") if this game won't be KHIII. And yes - I think Xehanort will be the main character of this part.

Just a theory, you know...
Xehanort as the main character? Probably not. Square-Enix would never get rid of Sora and the Disney in it.
But, Xehanort as a playable character for some time (like Roxas) is possible. Maybe we play this in the beginning or the middle of the game while still playing as Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Ouch!
04-07-2007, 02:22 AM
Xehanort as the main character? Probably not. Square-Enix would never get rid of Sora and the Disney in it.
I will agree with the latter but not the former. As we can see from the end of this trailer, it is very obvious that Disney will still be playing a role. However, I would be incredibly surprised if Sora is playable in the next game. I think Nomura's statement that the next game will not be called Kingdom Hearts III is a huge hint that Sora will not be the main protagonist. If Sora was still the hero, why would he make such a big deal out of calling it something other than KH3?

Fynn
04-11-2007, 10:27 PM
That's my point! IMO, this will take place several years before KH and that's why it won't be called KHIII. I also believe that the remaining two knights might be Sora's parents. We know nothing about them whatsoever and those eyes... As blue as Sora's... Both of them!

SeeDRankLou
04-11-2007, 10:34 PM
I think the next game will not be called Kingdom Hearts 3 because he's considering a PSP KH game, like Chain of Memories. And then the next game for the PS3 will be called Kingdom Hearts 3. Let's not forget the babbling that Nomura often does to the media when he wants to keep quiet what's really going on, and the misinterpretations that the media spins off of that babble. Don't start listening to much of anthing that Nomura says about the game until 6 months before it's release, except major things that would affect the entirety of the game, like main characters and worlds and things of that nature. And even then, not until a year before its release.

Dragonface
04-12-2007, 01:57 PM
In other words, the next Kingdom Hearts is called: Kingdom Hearts Zero.

eternalshiva
04-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Why are you guys arguing? ;/ There's no information on what the story is. I'm sure it's going to be hot dead sexy and we're all going to foam at the mouth when more info comes out.

I hope it's a bit more history on the game, I love that stuff. I want them to do the same to Legend of Dragoons =|

Dragonface
04-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Let me re-tell what I mean Kingdom Heart Zero:

Lets look at what order Capcom made for Resident Evil;
1) Resident Evil
2) Resident Evil 2
3) Resident Evil 3
4) Resident Evil X Code: Veronica
5) Resident Evil 0
6) Resident Evil 4
7) Resident Evil 5

If the story of the 'next' Kingdom Heart happen before KH1, then it would be fair to called it 'Kingdom Heart Zero'.

Alex151
04-12-2007, 08:20 PM
That's my point! IMO, this will take place several years before KH and that's why it won't be called KHIII. I also believe that the remaining two knights might be Sora's parents. We know nothing about them whatsoever and those eyes... As blue as Sora's... Both of them!

yeah that's what I think, because all we know is that the characters are realated to some that we've previously seen.

I tihnk it will be many years before KH 1 and 2 though, and that the younger boy and girl might be ancestors to Sora

Hazzard
04-12-2007, 10:32 PM
What I think is: That you see in the end of KH2 that Mickey sends the group a letter of Xehanort's memory returning, so that might imply that they all visit him, and he recalls the whole story about Kingdom Hearts and the past. So you play from his perspective of view, and his history, also it might mean that you will control him as an protagonist. You may actually be a bad guy for once...But I don't know, it's just a theory.

Alex151
04-12-2007, 10:51 PM
not a bad one, I don't know if i would want to control mickey the whole time, though it would be cool to play him in a few levels. It could show that sequence in the opening fmv and then you play the events that lead up to it, for half the game or so. Either way I wish it would come out sooner than its supposed

Aurons_Desciple
04-17-2007, 12:00 AM
Is there another site to dwnld the secret movie? Mine keeps cutting out at about 53-56% :mad2: I want to dwnld it permantly so don't say Youtube.

Cheers

Alsray
04-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Is there another site to dwnld the secret movie? Mine keeps cutting out at about 53-56% :mad2: I want to dwnld it permantly so don't say Youtube.

Cheers

i know one: here

http://files.filefront.com/7085763

this is the vids to watch on net:

http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/full-khiifm-secret-ending-with-sound/

Proxy
04-19-2007, 06:38 PM
I heard Final Mix, is just the north american version being released in Japan. =\

Ouch!
04-19-2007, 09:31 PM
I heard Final Mix, is just the north american version being released in Japan. =\
Yeah... with loads of extra stuff included as well as a complete remake of Chain of Memories for the PS2. Seriously, where the hell have you been?

eternalshiva
04-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Japanese get all the cool remixes ._. They're releasing English Tracks on the Remix -for- japanese -from- the NA game.