PDA

View Full Version : Yep, I'm Pissed

oddler
03-30-2007, 12:00 AM
So how often do you get your order messed up when you eat out somewhere? :mad:

Mitch
03-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Occasionally. I like it when the orders get messed up at my work, though, 'cos then I get to eat it =D

Diango12
03-30-2007, 12:10 AM
Some times, not that I care. Yeesh give people a brake nobody is perfect and there's nothing uglier or more petty then someone getting all jellybeaned because there was no tomato in there sandwich its not like there going to go on the quest for the holy grail as soon as you make your order.

SeeDRankLou
03-30-2007, 12:16 AM
I took an oath that the next time someone gave me diet coke when I ordered coke in the drive though, I would walk into the fast food restaurnt and slap the person who made my drink.

Mitch
03-30-2007, 12:16 AM
its not like there going to go on the quest for the holy grail as soon as you make your order.

You should meet the French. :disgruntled employee:

oddler
03-30-2007, 12:17 AM
In the line of business that I'm in, if you send a product to customer that doesn't meet their specifications, they reject it, make you rework it, and perhaps even put you on alert. Our business loses certifications if we I mess up.

All I wanted was some soft tacos. Why hard shells? Why? :(

Roto13
03-30-2007, 12:17 AM
Just today I ordered a large fries somewhere and got a medium. Ignorant service whore.

Psychotic
03-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Never happened to me. Although if it's a place where you need to wait for a free table, they always mess my name up. I don't know why, nobody else ever has, it's just those people. Maybe I pissed off the union.

kikimm
03-30-2007, 12:20 AM
Every time I go to taco bell they mess it up. Every time. Although I don't eat there that often.

But even besides taco bell, they mess up fairly often. I don't really care though, I'm not too bothered. I'll eat it anyways. My brother, though...if they fuck his food up, he's a baby about it.

Rase
03-30-2007, 12:21 AM
The main reason I don't go to Burger King anymore (aside from the obvious ones) is that they never seemed to get my order right.

Aside from that I usually don't care. I can take off any veggies they put on that I don't like, and I rarely get a completely wrong order.

oddler
03-30-2007, 12:21 AM
I'm much more "pedantic". :jokey: I save it and take it back. :justice:

escobert
03-30-2007, 12:23 AM
not often.

Agrias
03-30-2007, 12:27 AM
actually only once, when i was younger...it was McDonalds and Ronald was there for the day with Hamburgler and it was Ronald who got my order wrong! stupid assclown! >:[

Miriel
03-30-2007, 12:30 AM
At sit down restaurants, very rarely. At fast food places, occasionally. And it pisses me off when that happens and I've already driven away. So now I always always always check my food to see if it's right before I drive off.

Araciel
03-30-2007, 12:32 AM
all the time...people don't know what i want when i specifically tell them and ask them to be specific ...i had to send back an order three times on one occasion before i got what a wanted...and no doubt a healthy helping of saliva and the gods know what else mixed in.

Jebus
03-30-2007, 12:32 AM
More often than I'd like. Cause usually when I eat fast food, I get a chicken sandwich or something like that, which usually comes with mayo. I HATE mayo, so I ask for a plain sandwich. Luckily they only mess up around once every ten visits.

Mitch
03-30-2007, 12:36 AM
It can be hard though, when you get a bajillion orders and your not very good (like me), to remember to not put soy sauce or something. Once I messed up a steak and everyone was pissed at me.

Dr Unne
03-30-2007, 12:43 AM
You get what you pay for. The people who work in fast food places are usually 16 years old and because you're a customer, they automatically hate you. You're paying $2 for a meal. If it comes to you fully cooked and not covered in someone else's hair and slobber, consider it a good buy.

oddler
03-30-2007, 12:53 AM
And this is where I start to freak out.

It seems like businesses don't reprimand the employees that keep processing incorrect product. Is there no way for a place to train/discipline someone so that they don't jack it up (tightly) on a regular basis? How do these places continue to run and stay in business? There has to be some price to pay when a company puts out wrong orders non-stop, too. Absurdity, I say!

~*~Celes~*~
03-30-2007, 01:11 AM
I don't think my order has ever been messed up, actually...

Tifa Valentine
03-30-2007, 02:49 AM
I don't think any regular restaurants messed up on my order but fast food does all the time. I don't always blame the person taking my order unless they rung up something I didn't ask for.

When I worked for a fast food restaurant I hardly ever made mistakes. But, often people would come back and if I would recognized them or if their order number belong to my register I would take their recites ask the other employees how the hell the smurfed up when the order I gave them was right there in front of their faces, then when the customers would leave I'd cuss them out.

When they mess up on my order now they usually give me what they messed up on and remake my order.

Shadowdust
03-30-2007, 08:02 AM
I have a problem at our local Jack in the Box where I'll order and Ultimate Cheeseburger with ketchup only but the burger will have everything but the ketchup. Three times of this already. :( Onion-mayo is the devil.

Taco Bell seems to have a hard time with instructions as well. I don't know how many times I've ordered a combo burrito without onions only to have onions in it.

black orb
03-30-2007, 08:35 AM
>>> Never because I just eat at home..

Levian
03-30-2007, 10:40 AM
There's a pizza that I usually order that's not on the menu. It's called 1b, so the chefs sometimes mistake it for 16 when they read the notes, 16 is some awful seafood pizza. I usually tell whoever takes the order to write a big B, 'cause at least nr. 18 has pineapple on it.

Loony BoB
03-30-2007, 11:19 AM
All I know is that if you're ever making an order for 5+ large fries or something (if, say, you have enough people around - or are hungry enough), then you should always say "I'm missing one large fries" and they generally will give you another without checking. 8-) Tried and tested.

Serapy
03-30-2007, 03:44 PM
Wow, so you get pissed off if you get wrong food or waiting to get right food because they made a mistake not doing what you asked exactly? Think of those people in Africa, they barely get food, they don't have good food like yours, they don't get to eat food quickly and out of all, you still get pissed easily? Wow...

eternalshiva
03-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Wow, so you get pissed off if you get wrong food or waiting to get right food because they made a mistake not doing what you asked exactly? Think of those people in Africa, they barely get food, they don't have good food like yours, they don't get to eat food quickly and out of all, you still get pissed easily? Wow...

You sound like my mother. "Eat your food, people in africa are starving." If you're so concerned with them, why don't you buy yourself a plane ticket and and be a missionary there then? ;/ I'll moan and complain all I want about a service I pay for with my money when they can't get it right. kthxs.

Wendy's messes up my order all the time ._.;

Chicken STRIPS =/= Cheeze burger ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; and my fries are always cold, I swear they have my pic posted up and a sign that says "PLEASE screw her order, kthxs."

Zeldy
03-30-2007, 04:32 PM
Never really. Not that I can think of anyway.

XxSephirothxX
03-30-2007, 04:45 PM
It happens every so often at fast food places, though usually not at real restaurants. Usually I'll just take what I get, though if it's a meal I'm really looking forward to or dishing out a significant amount of money for, I'll probably ask them to fix it.

Serapy
03-30-2007, 04:55 PM
Chicken STRIPS =/= Cheeze burger ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; and my fries are always cold, I swear they have my pic posted up and a sign that says "PLEASE screw her order, kthxs."

That's a completely different story, if they did do it intentionally by screwing up your order, then you may have the right to be pissed but I assumed the thread creator's case was done by an accident, then he got pissed because of it. But either way, getting pissed over food makes you look like a greedy person.

Yeah, If I was very weathly. I will be likely to help people in Africa because I do care about whole people, but sadly I'm not that rich and I need money for education, food and many other stuff :rolleyes2

eternalshiva
03-30-2007, 05:20 PM
We agree to disagree then, lets move on.

Bunny
03-30-2007, 05:50 PM
The "Starving kids in Africa" argument is the worst argument in the history of arguments.