PDA

View Full Version : So... Halo 3 theories anyone?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
03-31-2007, 05:19 AM
so yea, any theories about halo 3 and such

like who the forerunners are and such?

Erdrick Holmes
03-31-2007, 06:08 AM
I predict the forerunners=Humans.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
03-31-2007, 06:14 AM
yeaaaaa, my friend thinks he discovered america with tht, i mean its obvious, so many clues in the books >.>

Cz
03-31-2007, 10:03 AM
At some point, the Master Chief will stop a Covenant Ultra-Plasmanuke Missile that is crashing towards earth with one hand, while fighting off an entire armada of warships with the other. People will think this is the best thing ever. I will die a little inside.

Madame Adequate
03-31-2007, 08:49 PM
My theory - substantiated by two past games - is that this will kick a ridiculous amount of ass.

XxSephirothxX
03-31-2007, 09:23 PM
At some point, the Master Chief will stop a Covenant Ultra-Plasmanuke Missile that is crashing towards earth with one hand, while fighting off an entire armada of warships with the other. People will think this is the best thing ever. I will die a little inside.
It will be the best thing ever, and you must just be dying a little inside because you don't know how to handle it. :love:

Cz
03-31-2007, 09:30 PM
It will be the best thing ever, and you must just be dying a little inside because you don't know how to handle it. :love:Hey, it's starting already!

My theory - substantiated by two past games - is that this will kick a ridiculous amount of ass.Seconded.

NeoCracker
03-31-2007, 09:49 PM
You will find out Chief is really a transvestite, and that the main enemy will be none other than the Giant Michael Jackson being constructed in Las Vegas, complete with Lasers and all.

Captain Maxx Power
03-31-2007, 11:12 PM
"Look at you SPARTAN. A p-p-pathetic creature of metal and bone. Pan-pan-panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?" - Cortana

NINJA_Ryu
03-31-2007, 11:24 PM
We find out that Master Chief is no one other than....

C H U C K N O R R I S ! ! ! ! !

Ouch!
03-31-2007, 11:37 PM
My theory - substantiated by two past games - is that this will kick a ridiculous amount of ass.
I'll settle for this.

Griff
03-31-2007, 11:53 PM
Cortana will be revealed as being the brains behind the Covanent the whole time, or at least some form of technology gone bad.

Madame Adequate
04-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Cortana will be revealed as being the brains behind the Covanent the whole time, or at least some form of technology gone bad.

We don't know yet whether Cortana has gone rampant (I believe she is either nearing, or has already reached, her projected lifespan of seven years.), but being in the grasp of the Gravemind can't be good. And she didn't seem overly chirpy in the trailers we've seen so far - more like insane and/or in agony. :(

DeStyle
04-01-2007, 12:38 AM
I found this hidden footage that leaked of Halo 3 beta!!!!

Go watch it!! (http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/soldier_0f_god/you_airhead.html)

Lol u didn't fall for that one did u???? APRILS f00ls day!!!