PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who TODAY PLEASE

Spiffing Cheese
03-31-2007, 12:56 PM
Yay? :D

Swifthom
03-31-2007, 01:04 PM
Oh yes...
Last year was brilliant, and to be honest only Lost, life on mars and a couple of random comedy shoes have attracted me to the TV since :D

Shauna
03-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Yay indeed! :D

Captain Maxx Power
03-31-2007, 06:33 PM
Twenty-seven minutes to go! :D :D :D :D

Psychotic
03-31-2007, 06:56 PM
4 mins to go! :excited:

Series trailer had Daleks in it though. :barf:

Spiffing Cheese
03-31-2007, 08:09 PM
Series trailer had Daleks in it though. :barf:

You didn't really expect anything different, did you? This is Russell T. Davies we're talking about. :rolleyes2

Oh man, I love David Tennant.

The new girl seems less mind-numbingly annoying than Billie Piper. Yay.

Captain Maxx Power
03-31-2007, 08:10 PM
The new girl actually seems quite on the ball.

Plus on the flippin' moon!

BarelySeeAtAll
03-31-2007, 08:20 PM
i didnt like it to be honest...
i prefered rose...
but, i spose it was ok, i just thought it wasnt good cos of the stupid girl...but oh well

Psychotic
03-31-2007, 10:53 PM
...why the heck was everybody going crazy just because they were on the Moon? I mean sure, some people might do that, but the entire building? What?

Also I thought the ending was a bit lame. The Doctor just pulled the power cord out and that was it? Oh come on, do something fancy involving re-routing the encryptions or reversing the polarity!

Still, a good episode and I enjoyed it.

Methinks we're going to be seeing a lot more of Martha's family. Ugh, they look like they're even worse than Jackie and Mickey.

Drift
03-31-2007, 10:54 PM
nay :(

Spiffing Cheese
03-31-2007, 11:50 PM
...why the heck was everybody going crazy just because they were on the Moon? I mean sure, some people might do that, but the entire building? What?

Also I thought the ending was a bit lame. The Doctor just pulled the power cord out and that was it? Oh come on, do something fancy involving re-routing the encryptions or reversing the polarity!

Still, a good episode and I enjoyed it.

Methinks we're going to be seeing a lot more of Martha's family. Ugh, they look like they're even worse than Jackie and Mickey.

I thought there was gonna be an explanation as to why everyone was spazzing, but apparently not.

The bits with Martha's family were like Eastenders. Wonderful.